Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stength and honor free coupon for one free assist.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stength and honor free coupon for one free assist.

I have always been wondering what the free coupon for one free assist from yours truly was actually about. This question is fir fritz or anyone else from S.A.H. it stands for strength and honor. So what is tge free assist thing about and how does it work?

It's a special cheat code I give out to everyone who joins! Or it could just be a joke meaning I will assist you.

Comment

Kratos4369 you make me laugh. Since laughing is deemed a healthy activity, thank you

Comment

Fritz assisting you means you are getting a quality assisting...you have play very bad for losing battle
        I've been fighting since I was a child. I am not a survivor, I am a warrior ...Join Strength & Honor

Comment

I took him up on his coupon and it was worth it. Say hi to kd for me please, Fritz. (n)

Comment

Fritz really have a cheat code..while assisting always attack at a target with double alliance power..
            I've been fighting since I was a child. I am not a survivor, I am a warrior ...Join Strength & Honor

Comment

Cheat codes help you cheat. Play fair codes help you play fair. Get it? It's called a pun. Or a bun. Cause it rymes. Lol

Comment

Magic is the cheat codes for the world...but it requires fare skill and techniques...I would like to say its not a pun...its a tasty bun ..

Comment

Working...
                X