Topics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Topics

Hello, what are hot topics and sticky topics?

Hot topics and Sticky topics are tools staff can use to better catalogue topics if there is need for it.

Comment

Ok, also, what do all the orange rectangles mean? All staff have all the rectangles filled on their profile and fritz has 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Kratos4369 View Post
        Ok, also, what do all the orange rectangles mean? All staff have all the rectangles filled on their profile and fritz has 2.
        It means I'm awesome! :-D

Actually, it's reputation on the site. I think you get it from admins when they think you've done something good or nice or have quality posts (or something). There are plenty who have more than I do though *sob* *sniffle*. You can look at the member list and sort by reputation to see.
        Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

Originally posted by Fritz View Post

It means I'm awesome! :-D

Actually, it's reputation on the site. I think you get it from admins when they think you've done something good or nice or have quality posts (or something). There are plenty who have more than I do though *sob* *sniffle*. You can look at the member list and sort by reputation to see.
          If u joined early fritz your reputation would be much higher, early in the game it was way easier to get reputation. Many of those who have the higher reputation are no longer active either in this forum or on the game. By the way I keep dropping in to get my free assists but can’t seem to catch you on

Bandit

Comment

Originally posted by Bennett the Bandit View Post

If u joined early fritz your reputation would be much higher, early in the game it was way easier to get reputation. Many of those who have the higher reputation are no longer active either in this forum or on the game. By the way I keep dropping in to get my free assists but can’t seem to catch you on

Bandit
            It does seem that way. People extremely active here for the past year have a few bars. People who WERE active years ago are full...lol. Oh well. My reputation must actually be higher than only two bars if people are popping into Strength & Honor to get their hand-made, engraved, custom-fitted assist from yours truly :-D You missed me by an hour both times :-P
            Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

Working...
            X