Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Overhaul

Hi guys!
    We have added a few extra forums and will soon be moving threads around to clean up. (Bear with us in the meantime if it gets a bit messy!)
    We'll be filling out some of the new areas as we go, but feel free to help us out by posting your own great content and telling your friends about the GoO forum!
    Let us know if you think we're missing any important subforums.

~ Amethyst & Zen

In my opinion Amethyst this makes the forum a bit confusing, its harder to find a topic with all this new sections. Maybe only 6 sections would be fine
    Jimmmy
    🔥CRATUS🔥
    ➡️ Number 1 Alliance Defending Bases ⬅️

Comment

Personally I think its better thisnway. Props!

Comment

Yea, I agree, it is better this way! Thank you for taking the time to do this amethyst!
        The Dream Team!
        Join our active and friendly alliance!

Comment

Great job, admins! Love the new organization!

Comment

It is much more confusing now, but that is only for us members who are used to the old forums, I think this is a much better and more organised way for new members, and old members will quickly find these various sections much easier, thank you for such a good job
            A New Era has begun.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words!
              And Jimmmy, when in doubt, you can always post in the General forum. We felt that threads were getting lost and buried when everyone was just posting in the same area, so we're hoping this will be a better way to highlight content like strategy guides, and your favourite, alliance recruitment.

Comment

Anyway thanks amethyst for this
                🔥CRATUS🔥
                ➡️ Number 1 Alliance Defending Bases ⬅️

Comment

I like the new setup, the next thing you can do (if you want) is to clean up a little. Like making a Home page with updates, then a bar that leads you to different parts of the site like the Forum page. Im not the best at explaining, but hopefully i got my point across. Good work
                  ORVAL

Comment

Thank you guys!
                    Good suggestions, ItsOrval! Do you mean like the navigation bar at the top (with "Who's Online" etc.)? What links would you like to see there? I was thinking of making a link to the GoO Wikia page up there.
                    For home page updates, have you checked out the "New Topics" link in the navbar? It lists any new threads that the user hasn't read yet. Is that kind of like what you were talking about or did you have something different in mind?

Comment

Yeah a navigation bar. You could put Home - Forums - News etc. And when they scroll their mouse over the forums, or touch the forum depending on their device, it would show the types of forum topics (General, New, etc.). For the home page it could just be a simple Welcome to GoO forums or something. Then to the right they could select to go to the frorums new etc
                      ORVAL

Comment

Cool indeed

Comment

Working...
                        X