Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alliance Wars Early Access

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it seems that there are as many bugs on the forum as in the game for Alliance War...

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	204
Size:	57.2 KB
ID:	55421​​
    Last edited by Columbo; March 26, 2023, 08:00 AM.

Comment

• I had the same thing the other day. I kept attacking and destroying Les Destructeurs in Sentinelles De L Olympe. It would then show as a defeat but none of my gods were used. I eventually gave up and attacked a different base. My base is Pan Pan in Take it Easy.

other notes: any chance Sparring could be updated so we can pick up to 10 gods from both UW and OW to mirror what we can now do in wars?

also, I really thought this would be fixed by now, but since the inception of UW, if there are attacks in both UW and OW the total defense show as double. So if I log on and was attacked once in UW and once in OW, it shows I was attacked 4 times on the log. But if I was attacked 2 times in one world it shows as 2.

Comment

• Hey all, FYI -- today's War will start a few hours later than usual so that we can migrate some data. It will proceed normally after that.

Comment

• Is there a reason the resources are getting less when a defeat or victory is given? 2-3 days ago I was getting 11.8 million for a loss, today I got 10.6 million for a loss similar to victory being 16.5 million to 15.8 million for a victory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jauni
            Is there a reason the resources are getting less when a defeat or victory is given? 2-3 days ago I was getting 11.8 million for a loss, today I got 10.6 million for a loss similar to victory being 16.5 million to 15.8 million for a victory.
            Hi Jauni, only two potential reasons come to mind:

-Changes in your alliance's War Tier. Your War rewards scale depending on what level of War Tier your alliance is in.
            -Deploying less of the Pantheon. A player gets smaller rewards if they don't attack with all gods at some point during the War. This may not be the case for you but worth mentioning! We've been wondering in general whether people are aware of this and we need to make it more explicit.

Do either of those help explain it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay
              Hey all, FYI -- today's War will start a few hours later than usual so that we can migrate some data.
              Yes i see that the war will begin later than usual. it's a little frustration for us because we like a lot this new functionnality. thanks again to added AW, it's a very good upgrade for the game.
              In another side, players will have more time tomorrow to finish their attacks after go back home after their job.. so it's not bad like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay

Hi Jauni, only two potential reasons come to mind:

-Changes in your alliance's War Tier. Your War rewards scale depending on what level of War Tier your alliance is in.
                -Deploying less of the Pantheon. A player gets smaller rewards if they don't attack with all gods at some point during the War. This may not be the case for you but worth mentioning! We've been wondering in general whether people are aware of this and we need to make it more explicit.

Do either of those help explain it?
                The First answer makes more sense as I always do 2 battles total using all gods, 1 for Olympus and 1 for Underworld since I'm the highest in my alliance I like to take the highest ranking from the other alliance. But I will ask, how does the ranking system work for victory and defeat, do you have some older information to reference?

Comment

• We’ve just started having bases not being destroyed after a victory. I have 2 gods left, so just taking down small uw bases, and I’ve attacked same one 6 times with arty, another player did it, base is not going down

Comment

• Originally posted by Andreac
                    We’ve just started having bases not being destroyed after a victory. I have 2 gods left, so just taking down small uw bases, and I’ve attacked same one 6 times with arty, another player did it, base is not going down
                    Hi Andreac, thanks! Could you tell me the name of the player whose Underworld base refuses to be destroyed?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jauni

The First answer makes more sense as I always do 2 battles total using all gods, 1 for Olympus and 1 for Underworld since I'm the highest in my alliance I like to take the highest ranking from the other alliance. But I will ask, how does the ranking system work for victory and defeat, do you have some older information to reference?
                      Hi Jauni, I've just updated the description in the OP a bit to give slightly more information. This gives you the gist of it:

All alliances are ranked into a series of War Tiers for matchmaking purposes. These are represented with names like Stone 1, Stone 2, Gold 1, etc.

You can be matched for War with any Alliance in your Tier or, if there are no opponents for you in your own Tier, another City from the closest neighboring War Tier.

When you win a War, you will be raised by 1 War Tier. If you lose the War, you will be lowered by 1 War tier, making fluctuation pretty normal (unless you are at the very top of very bottom.)​

Comment

• Hi, is the duration time for war being diminished? Yesterday the war began at 10 pm and finished at 6pm the following day.

The start of a new war is scheduled for 4 hours later after the end of the last war. I thought yesterday's delay was just a one off as there was written that it would proceed normally after that. Can you confirm what are the changes Jay please?

Comment

• Originally posted by Olympia
                          Hi, is the duration time for war being diminished? Yesterday the war began at 10 pm and finished at 6pm the following day.

The start of a new war is scheduled for 4 hours later after the end of the last war. I thought yesterday's delay was just a one off as there was written that it would proceed normally after that. Can you confirm what are the changes Jay please?
                          Hi Olympia , the current War will go for 22 hours and after that we will return to Wars lasting 23 hours each for the next stretch.

Of course, War scheduling is something we'll be continuing to adjust in response to player experiences and our tests. (As well as technical needs, as those arise.)

This current pace is great for rapid testing and gaining experience w/ the feature, but we're still establishing what pace everyone will enjoy most!

Comment

• Thanks for your reply Jay, appreciated!

Comment

• Today when I tried to attack in the Alliance War, my gods were all grayed out yet I had not attacked anyone in todays war. Also, I do not show up in the stats post game. Now, I do get the rewards which is good. I fought the past two days with no issues. I can assist today, I just cannot attack today, gods are all gray

Comment

• Originally posted by Wench
                                Today when I tried to attack in the Alliance War, my gods were all grayed out yet I had not attacked anyone in todays war. Also, I do not show up in the stats post game. Now, I do get the rewards which is good. I fought the past two days with no issues. I can assist today, I just cannot attack today, gods are all gray
                                Try completely killing the app (rather than just exiting), and then starting the game over from the splash screen. If you've left the game open it doesn't handle new wars starting correctly at the moment. (This should be fixed in our next build).

leroy

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎