No announcement yet.

4.7 Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Their base health is also HALF of the ow centaurs' base health. Just make ow centaur health equal with uw centaur health and that will be better
    ow centaurs still need a nerf as soon as possible but I doubt it will be implemented in-between updates. The game doesn't make changes when there is no update yet even if centaurs are already ruining the game. I guess we have to wait and suffer for 5 more months. 🤷
    Last edited by Marshmalo; August 23, 2022, 02:33 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Seaweed View Post

Underworld centaur dont get buffed from temple such as aphrodite, hermes, apollo, zeus, and ares. They also only get boosted from garden which is far less efficient than houses
      Well, that is a shame .. underworld needed a defense boost. It is not worth getting centaurs in underworld cities at all then... even with respect to resources required.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marshmalo View Post
        Their base health is also HALF of the ow centaurs' base health. Just make ow centaur health equal with uw centaur health and that will be better
        ow centaurs still need a nerf as soon as possible but I doubt it will be implemented in-between updates. The game doesn't make changes when there is no update yet even if centaurs are already ruining the game. I guess we have to wait and suffer for 5 more months. 🤷
        Yeah I guess we will have to suffer and wait even more... at this rate more people will leave the game I really hope the developers read our comments... the best feedback that they can get is from us players.
        And let us not forget PERSEUS... HE IS RUINING THE GAME TOO along with the centaurs!

I still believe that the underworld must be stronger against olympus gods.

Comment

• Olympia, i agree on their insignificance. There may be a slight bump to overall base power, but the cost is too staggering. If they function half as well as the original version, they should cost half as much too.
          Vi veri universum vivus vici

Comment

• Originally posted by Olympia View Post

Yeah I guess we will have to suffer and wait even more... at this rate more people will leave the game I really hope the developers read our comments... the best feedback that they can get is from us players.
            And let us not forget PERSEUS... HE IS RUINING THE GAME TOO along with the centaurs!

I still believe that the underworld must be stronger against olympus gods.
            Fr overworld got too much op stuff. They got spartans, monuments, shields, centaur, 3 op heroes, healing, range boost, and reanimate while uw got some terrible knockoff versions.

Comment

• Originally posted by leroy View Post

Centaur health was nerfed and freeze and slow time now are now appropriately applied to centaurs. We will re-evaluate if more needs to be done with centaurs after this release.

More gods will be added, but not in this release.

leroy
              OW or UW? OW please? And is it on the next update? Also alliance wars?

Comment

• In all fairness, Underworld is really boring- I'm quite certain that underworld has lesser audience in contrast to overworld - and probably just the same individuals spamming attacks. No variation in attack strategies in underworld either.

Comment

• Salut Benny, pour info on est une team de 100 personnes et on adorent les deux mondes, et les attaques underworld entre persee, les centaures et les explosion des temples à gros niveau sont plus techniques qu il y paraît, rapide je reconnais, mais super technique regarde le tour 20 du défi... Donc le underworld a ces fans.....

Comment

• Hi, Leroy!

I want to ask why the daily challenges now begin at higher levels and not on Level 25? I don’t like it because it prevents players from getting more ambrosia, gold and stones in every level that they’ve won. Sometimes I can’t even win a single daily challenge ‘cause it starts at Level 130-155.. I hope you would consider this in the next update.

Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Son of Athena View Post
                      Hi, Leroy!

I want to ask why the daily challenges now begin at higher levels and not on Level 25? I don’t like it because it prevents players from getting more ambrosia, gold and stones in every level that they’ve won. Sometimes I can’t even win a single daily challenge ‘cause it starts at Level 130-155.. I hope you would consider this in the next update.

Thanks!
                      I've felt the same way since starting the game, but so many people here ***** and cry about having to redo challenges. I'm 111 and 100, yet I won't even bother touching anything over 100 depending if it's OW/UW vs Apollo, Zeus, Poison, OW Hades, Charon, etc. It's easier to get into top 100 players than bothering level 120 with these. Sometimes if the base layout changes to that 1 in 5 different version they're doable.

Challenges are more fun than vsing other people at the moment. Everyone just does stupid mono on your base that you can't defend. And if you're attacking if they've got Perseus, even if you kill Apollo first/kill him with hera reflect. You'll still die.

Comment

• Hey do you know when 4.8 will be released?

Comment

• Originally posted by Raphasifiout View Post
                          Hey do you know when 4.8 will be released?
                          Look what you have done!

Comment

• If it's possible, I'd like to see slight changes to nectar being used for attacks. For example, 4 turns go down very quickly at 1,000 each turn. Could we please change it to 500 nectar points being used per attack. It seems much quicker to get UW Ambrosia back up to attacks than waiting 6 hours for Nectar points to build up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jauni View Post
                              If it's possible, I'd like to see slight changes to nectar being used for attacks. For example, 4 turns go down very quickly at 1,000 each turn. Could we please change it to 500 nectar points being used per attack. It seems much quicker to get UW Ambrosia back up to attacks than waiting 6 hours for Nectar points to build up.
                              won't happen, devs need the revenue stream from the whales buying gems to convert into nectar to grind resources. i find the current rate very adequate anyhow, I always have more nectar than I can use most days, only sometimes on the weekend if I have a lot of spare time do I run out.

Comment

• But in that lies the difference, for those lower levels who use 4 attacks, they're done and have to wait or buy gems to continue unless they join an alliance and assist to the hilt. I feel like giving them another 4 more attacks allows them to get more playing power and into it. For me and players I know it doesn't matter because we have thousands and hundreds of thousands of gems, so popping gems isn't a big deal, I'm just asking in regard to every player getting an extra bump for playing power.

Comment

Working...
                                X