No announcement yet.

4.7 Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone noticed the new Hades base? Level 146 Underworld, a devs base. Was interesting to attack. Are there more new underworld bases with other environments that we can attack?

Comment

• Originally posted by Filosof View Post
      Who would be the new UW "gods"?

I think it would be Medusa and Polyhem.

Medusa
      petrity units
      petrify building
      ultimate: summon gorgones
      environment: boots gorgon towers.

Polyphem (a melee god as Ares)
      environment: boots cyclops towers.
      abilities: I don´t really now
      If I were to bet, I'd say Hypnos or Thanatos would be it... Then again, since UW boosts buildings, Medusa is a strong contender for deification. Nyx would be interesting, Nemesis could fulfill a Hera like role. Environment-wise, we still have Lethe and the Mourning Fields, I think? It's hard to say. Only the Devs really know what they have in store for future updates.
      Vi veri universum vivus vici

Comment

• Originally posted by Unspeakable1 View Post

If I were to bet, I'd say Hypnos or Thanatos would be it... Then again, since UW boosts buildings, Medusa is a strong contender for deification. Nyx would be interesting, Nemesis could fulfill a Hera like role. Environment-wise, we still have Lethe and the Mourning Fields, I think? It's hard to say. Only the Devs really know what they have in store for future updates.
        Also Eris goddess of Discord with her golden apple.
        She used to be my favorite at a previous game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Umutcan View Post
          Has anyone noticed the new Hades base? Level 146 Underworld, a devs base. Was interesting to attack. Are there more new underworld bases with other environments that we can attack?
          Just got matched with it a while ago. Was it only added this update? It was pretty easy to beat. It was also the only account in its gods of underworld alliance. I feel like they will add more for each of the rest of the underworld gods in the future

Comment

Has anyone noticed the new Hades base? Level 146 Underworld, a devs base. Was interesting to attack. Are there more new underworld bases with other environments that we can attack?
            There are more scattered around out there, Hades hasn’t been able to convince them to join his alliance just yet 😉

Comment

• Originally posted by Unspeakable1 View Post

i would prefer a Medusa as a villain instead of underworld god. A mobile short but strong gorgon sounds like so much fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isniffstuff View Post

i would prefer a Medusa as a villain instead of underworld god. A mobile short but strong gorgon sounds like so much fun.
                I agree. Medusa would be a better villain. UW needs a ranged villain anyway and Gorgon towers do not need buffed. I hope the devs dont make her a God... But they made Cerby one so who knows

Comment

• Maybe Arachne can be like the underworld version of Paris by shooting webs to freeze enemy gods

Comment

• I love Elysium environment so far with the new changes. Skeletaur academies feels so unprotected though. Would be nice if we could have some kind of shield on buildings because aphro can easily charm few skeletaur academies I have.

Comment

I love Elysium environment so far with the new changes. Skeletaur academies feels so unprotected though. Would be nice if we could have some kind of shield on buildings because aphro can easily charm few skeletaur academies I have.
                      Been saying this for a minute now. Some type of shielding... It doesn't have to be a "house" providing it. A new tower that drains health to provide a shield or one that builds a shield based on damage done. Freakin Charon monument shielding one type of building. I don't really care what as long as we get one that's moderately useful. Not a high bar to reach.

Comment

There’s a lvl 144 Persephone base too

Comment

• Originally posted by C1ph3r View Post

There’s a lvl 144 Persephone base too
                          May I know how many defensive trophies the base has?

Comment

• Originally posted by Marshmalo View Post

May I know how many defensive trophies the base has?
                            It has 4,850

Comment

• Hi, did anyone notice how insignificant is the centaurs' effect in the underworld (as compared to the devilish centaurs in olympus which need a substantial nerf as soon as possible... maybe even before the next 3-month update)? Maybe it is because I saw them in a megahera environment... I still have to see them in persephone's environment. Any feedback? ... apart from the ridiculous cost of the centaur academies.... eternal gardens etc...
                              Last edited by Olympia; August 22, 2022, 07:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Olympia View Post
                                Hi, did anyone notice how insignificant is the centaurs' effect in the underworld (as compared to the devilish centaurs in olympus which need a substantial nerf as soon as possible... maybe even before the next 3-month update)? Maybe it is because I saw them in a megahera environment... I still have to see them in persephone's environment. Any feedback? ... apart from the ridiculous cost of the centaur academies.... eternal gardens etc...
                                Underworld centaur dont get buffed from temple such as aphrodite, hermes, apollo, zeus, and ares. They also only get boosted from garden which is far less efficient than houses

Comment

Working...
                                X