4.6 Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Thorr View Post
    No way. They are good. Only thing is they need speed reduction against some boost in attack or health stats. Also allow them to guard temples. They are certainly balanced. I loose to all monogod attacks but hold better against slowpush. Now I loose upto 10 levels below my level and I don't win against 10 levels above me.

I hope they do the same with monogod guys. Game is looking better to be fair.
    How about get rid of unit charge strength and speed and allow at least 10 units to guard a temple?

Chris

Comment

• How about we change all the centaurs stat to a sideways 8

Comment

• how come centaur charge bends in the direction of moving gods?? isn't the charge supposed to be straight like minotaur charge??

Comment

• Pretty sure it a different type of charge.

Comment

• Originally posted by War Hammer View Post

How about get rid of unit charge strength and speed and allow at least 10 units to guard a temple?

Chris
            I am just saying.. Not sure about stats of the unit. One thing is clear..spartans are obsolete 🤣🤣..1 centaur academy for 10 or 2 for 10 or whatever is work of beta testers I suppose.

Comment

• When is going to be released a new underworld god?

Comment

• Probably won’t be any update for the rest of this year

Comment

• Are you sure the last release was one of the worst ones ever

Comment

• Ah yes, it was the best update ever. I saw lot of activity after the update and no one was leaving the game. Totally no one was going inactive and everyone was enjoying the update. I absolutely saw no complaint about the update, only compliments. Everyone loved attacking bases with centaurs too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Seaweed View Post
                      Ah yes, it was the best update ever. I saw lot of activity after the update and no one was leaving the game. Totally no one was going inactive and everyone was enjoying the update. I absolutely saw no complaint about the update, only compliments. Everyone loved attacking bases with centaurs too.
                      It wasn't a bad update tho stop being sarcastic and ungrateful 😤the devs are trying there best to make this game fun and fair at the same time stop complaining and except it.... anyway the update did make the game a bit inactive tho

Comment

• Yea I had lot of fun after the new update by being inactive. I am sure everyone else did also

Comment

• Only Tip to balance mono strategy is All Players will get stone and gold only buildings they destroy.
                          Every one still get trophies when they win battles by Destroy ONLY All temples BUT nolonger get all gold and stone. The more they destroy buildings , the more they get.
                          Last edited by Demeter; June 20, 2022, 03:58 PM.

Comment

• How about if you wanna curb some folks enthusiasm with monogod strategy, try reworking the patron system. Patron god requires patron environment. You'd see far less Posy Patrons.
                            Vi veri universum vivus vici

Comment

• I'm sure Devs are already aware of how unpopular the Centaurs are in regards to Health & Strength. I personally gave the game a rest for about a month and don't play on any account except my main one (I have 4 total) except for challenges because I was annoyed at how useless Athena became. Granted I have gotten back into playing Underworld as that seems the better of the two for now. Devs, is it possible to expand UW with a new God, or adjusting abilities slightly? Also, is it possible to raise the daily challenge to 165 that possibly includes 1 hero or some Centaur stables just to even out the resources acquired?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jauni View Post
                                I'm sure Devs are already aware of how unpopular the Centaurs are in regards to Health & Strength. I personally gave the game a rest for about a month and don't play on any account except my main one (I have 4 total) except for challenges because I was annoyed at how useless Athena became. Granted I have gotten back into playing Underworld as that seems the better of the two for now. Devs, is it possible to expand UW with a new God, or adjusting abilities slightly? Also, is it possible to raise the daily challenge to 165 that possibly includes 1 hero or some Centaur stables just to even out the resources acquired?
                                Most of us loved Centaurs update. Just check the activity!! I get attacked every hour which is not low activity at all.

Some people will love some updates and some people wont that doesn't mean update is bad.

I hope to see apolo and zeus nerfs soon as that is the real demotivating factor as of now.

Lets see how they plan anyways.

Comment

Working...
                                X