Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4.6 Changes

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 4.6 Changes

    Centaurs
    • Lots of health and strength
    • Good speed
    • Costs the same as spartan academy
    • Spawns slower than other spawners
    • Starts with none spawned
    • Charmable
    • Higher max spawn count
    • Has a 'charge' which fires when near an enemy which gives a speed boost and a first-time attack bonus

    New Adonis:
    • Larger charm area
    • Longer attack range
    • Normal attack does small splash charm
    • Adonis has a new brain that hopefully works better

    Aphrodite:
    • Aphrodite charms first, but kill skeletons secondly if noone else available to charm (this is what Adonis does!)
    • Normal attack also do an attack charm (this is what Adonis does now too!)

    Misc:
    • Atalanta 19% stronger
    • Paris 15% less health
    • Theseus 15% weaker and 10% less health
    • Ice tower 33% stronger
    • Poison tower 33% stronger
    • Gates environment arrow tower range changed from +100% to +50%
    • Styx tomb unit bonus changed from +50% to +100%
    • Erebus environment temple health buff changed from +50% to +250%
    • Elysium environment garden health boost changed from +100% to +200%
    • Tartarus academy/archery building health boost changed from +50% to +100%
    • Poseidon water blast patron boost changed from 50% to 33%
    • Poseidon water blast strength reduction at top end
    • Patron boosts across the board for Zeus/Hermes/Hades/Athena/Aphrodite

  • #2
    leroy Is it possible to expand on what the boosts are for patron zues/hermes/hades/aphrodite?

    Comment


    • #3
      Numbers for patron buffs please.

      Comment


      • #4
        Patron Changes:
        • Zeus: 100% to 150% all power attributes
        • Hermes: 100% to 150% all power attributes
        • Hades: 100% to 150% all power attributes
        • Athena: 100% to 200% summon warriors health/strength, 75% to 90% shield
        • Aphrodite: 100% to 150% splash charm, charm building 100% to 300% awe duration

        Comment


        • #5
          can centaurs be reanimated as skeletons?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by astodro View Post
            can centaurs be reanimated as skeletons?
            Yes, they get reanimated as centaur skeletons. Lets call those skeletaurs.

            leroy

            Comment


            • #7
              When are we getting the update?!?! , I can hardly wait any longer ​​​​​​
              Constantly checking G play...

              Comment


              • #8
                Can Paris just get his ability nerfed and not his stat? He is so easy to kill.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Nice buffs

                  I just dont get how athena shield patron buff will help

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by leroy View Post
                    Centaurs
                    • Lots of health and strength
                    • Good speed
                    • Costs the same as spartan academy
                    • Spawns slower than other spawners
                    • Starts with none spawned
                    • Charmable
                    • Higher max spawn count
                    • Has a 'charge' which fires when near an enemy which gives a speed boost and a first-time attack bonus

                    New Adonis:
                    • Larger charm area
                    • Longer attack range
                    • Normal attack does small splash charm
                    • Adonis has a new brain that hopefully works better

                    Aphrodite:
                    • Aphrodite charms first, but kill skeletons secondly if noone else available to charm (this is what Adonis does!)
                    • Normal attack also do an attack charm (this is what Adonis does now too!)

                    Misc:
                    • Atalanta 19% stronger
                    • Paris 15% less health
                    • Theseus 15% weaker and 10% less health
                    • Ice tower 33% stronger
                    • Poison tower 33% stronger
                    • Gates environment arrow tower range changed from +100% to +50%
                    • Styx tomb unit bonus changed from +50% to +100%
                    • Erebus environment temple health buff changed from +50% to +250%
                    • Elysium environment garden health boost changed from +100% to +200%
                    • Tartarus academy/archery building health boost changed from +50% to +100%
                    • Poseidon water blast patron boost changed from 50% to 33%
                    • Poseidon water blast strength reduction at top end
                    • Patron boosts across the board for Zeus/Hermes/Hades/Athena/Aphrodite
                    Thx for the update and all the hard work you guys put into this game I know alot of people complain about the games mechanics but few know of the hard work you guys put into the game
                    Azura

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      leroy can you explain the new chat delete feature please? are all members able to delete any chat they want?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Rocko View Post
                        leroy can you explain the new chat delete feature please? are all members able to delete any chat they want?
                        You can delete your own message and leaders can delete any message.

                        leroy

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by leroy View Post

                          You can delete your own message and leaders can delete any message.

                          leroy
                          Is it just supposed to be leaders who are able to delete other people's chat? Ppl in my alliance, who aren't the leader but are citizen - generals, are currently able to delete chat.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Yea, just downloaded update. I'm not leader and can delete whatever I want. The messages somehow link together as well, so I'll try to delete 1 and 6 will be deleted for example

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by leroy View Post
                              Centaurs
                              • Lots of health and strength
                              • Good speed
                              • Costs the same as spartan academy
                              • Spawns slower than other spawners
                              • Starts with none spawned
                              • Charmable
                              • Higher max spawn count
                              • Has a 'charge' which fires when near an enemy which gives a speed boost and a first-time attack bonus

                              New Adonis:
                              • Larger charm area
                              • Longer attack range
                              • Normal attack does small splash charm
                              • Adonis has a new brain that hopefully works better

                              Aphrodite:
                              • Aphrodite charms first, but kill skeletons secondly if noone else available to charm (this is what Adonis does!)
                              • Normal attack also do an attack charm (this is what Adonis does now too!)

                              Misc:
                              • Atalanta 19% stronger
                              • Paris 15% less health
                              • Theseus 15% weaker and 10% less health
                              • Ice tower 33% stronger
                              • Poison tower 33% stronger
                              • Gates environment arrow tower range changed from +100% to +50%
                              • Styx tomb unit bonus changed from +50% to +100%
                              • Erebus environment temple health buff changed from +50% to +250%
                              • Elysium environment garden health boost changed from +100% to +200%
                              • Tartarus academy/archery building health boost changed from +50% to +100%
                              • Poseidon water blast patron boost changed from 50% to 33%
                              • Poseidon water blast strength reduction at top end
                              • Patron boosts across the board for Zeus/Hermes/Hades/Athena/Aphrodite
                              I so regret spending money on a game that isn't playable I like everything but why nerf poseiden I can't attack I spend so much gold into him I can't attack with any other gods they aren't strong enough cause I literally can't play anymore

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X