No announcement yet.

4.4 Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the thing is: the majority of the players just attack for fun. the amount of people who focus only on defense is very little so naturally game will be made towards offense (no one likes losing attacks) but a 118 beating bases 150+ bases is bull****.

That being said if devs nerf attacks a bit everyone will stop beating some bases that they used to and they will complain about it (hi thor!) because no one likes to lose but it very necessary at this point.. everything devs do seems to make game go more out of balance and push gamers to only attack with at least 5 helpers (cough cough greeks cough..) or go to the unstoppable monogod.

Comment

• Originally posted by leo View Post
      the thing is: the majority of the players just attack for fun. the amount of people who focus only on defense is very little so naturally game will be made towards offense (no one likes losing attacks) but a 118 beating bases 150+ bases is bull****.

That being said if devs nerf attacks a bit everyone will stop beating some bases that they used to and they will complain about it (hi thor!) because no one likes to lose but it very necessary at this point.. everything devs do seems to make game go more out of balance and push gamers to only attack with at least 5 helpers (cough cough greeks cough..) or go to the unstoppable monogod.
      True leo!

Finally I got some support and thanks for that.

I have been saying not to nerf heros and still they did. I still lost few times to level 108 few times today against Apolo push. Not so fair. I nerf my base when such players are attacking. Or some alliance with huge support attacking.

For balance we need better defence at the moment. Bit pointless to nerf heros.

Mono attacking is fun to be fair. May not win every attack as no error is allowed while doing mono else sure loss. in my opinion Mono holds future of the game while slowpush is still biggest unbalance in the game.

πŸ™πŸ‘

Comment

• Originally posted by Thorr View Post

True leo!

Finally I got some support and thanks for that.

I have been saying not to nerf heros and still they did. I still lost few times to level 108 few times today against Apolo push. Not so fair. I nerf my base when such players are attacking. Or some alliance with huge support attacking.

For balance we need better defence at the moment. Bit pointless to nerf heros.

Mono attacking is fun to be fair. May not win every attack as no error is allowed while doing mono else sure loss. in my opinion Mono holds future of the game while slowpush is still biggest unbalance in the game.

πŸ™πŸ‘
        Just use Atalanta with a big range and lot of aphro houses to counter slow push

Comment

• Lv100’s beat lv150+ is like flyweight boxers beat heavyweight. Patron is like a doping. It may be fun to watch - ofc as an attacker side and not as defender side - but it’s not even skill issue, it just shouldn’t happen at all even without heroes.

Comment

• Lol ppl see a few talented players pull off a win like that (with several helpers and no defenders, im sure) and come to forums and act like it was widespread and every average player was wiping the floor with top players. That just isn't true.

The fact is, the game is apparently in the business of catering to whales and their egos. Soon, it won't be long before everyone switches to mono and/or another round of max exit from the game...all so the same 5 players or so can sit on top of a skeleton leaderboard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocko View Post
              Lol ppl see a few talented players pull off a win like that (with several helpers and no defenders, im sure) and come to forums and act like it was widespread and every average player was wiping the floor with top players. That just isn't true.

The fact is, the game is apparently in the business of catering to whales and their egos. Soon, it won't be long before everyone switches to mono and/or another round of max exit from the game...all so the same 5 players or so can sit on top of a skeleton leaderboard.
              I agree only a few people can really pull off attacking player far above their level and I can really only think of 3 people. Nerfing slow push just to stop those few very talented player is a overkill. They did it with Artemis patron and now people is using Apollo patron and if that also get nerf then most likely they will find another strategy and the game will be stuck in an endless cycle of nerfing attacks that are strong

Comment

• Devs are making it way too easy for Joe-Shmoes like me to save money. Keep it up!! My bank account thanks you. πŸ‘
                Vi veri universum vivus vici

Comment

• hero nerfs are good for the game. Ever since the 4.4 updates, people are attacking more, because now the average players can actually attack and win. previously i used to see about 1 or 2 attacks in 4 or 5 days on my lvl 100 base . After the update i started seeing 1 or 2 attacks a day and climbing. Today i saw 9 attacks on my base. Thats a record ! , which says more people are playing which is great for the game. And it was 4 losses and 5 wins on defense. Which says the match making balance is fair as well at-least for the level 100s.

good job devs.

Comment

• Originally posted by smash-it View Post
                    hero nerfs are good for the game. Ever since the 4.4 updates, people are attacking more, because now the average players can actually attack and win. previously i used to see about 1 or 2 attacks in 4 or 5 days on my lvl 100 base . After the update i started seeing 1 or 2 attacks a day and climbing. Today i saw 9 attacks on my base. Thats a record ! , which says more people are playing which is great for the game. And it was 4 losses and 5 wins on defense. Which says the match making balance is fair as well at-least for the level 100s.

good job devs.
                    True, I also see a bit more activity happening in my alliance along with being attack much more frequently.

Comment

• I like the hero nerfs too, I can now slow push a bit more often than before and attacking has been fun. I also started winning more defenses after I activated a new base and having 3 heroes help a lot and trophies went up still even with nerf. I started to like defending my base.

Comment

• Oh my, would you look at that! A resurgence of the same BS as before. OP Patrons, weak defenses. And STILL the same strategy used by nearly everyone. Wow, a whole lotta work for NOTHING different. Gave some life to stale bread, but the loaf is still bad.

I don't play but maybe once per day now cuz I can't stand it anymore. Might hop on to tap the collectors, do some of the daily challenges, assist a bit, then off. I used to like assisting defense, now, i couldn't care less. What's the point? Arty continues to wipe everything, Posy continues to take 4-5 temples in the first push. Bases still get stomped by gobs-higher leveled players on NORMAL. Literally NOTHING has changed. But yall keep praising the devs! Yup, gotta great big pile of ****! Thanks so much.

Comment

• I guess I should give credit where it's due tho and acknowledge some differences. Apollo is over-ranged now and Hera has become immortal again! Thanks so much players!!! I can't even say thats at fault of devs since yall begged for it! Way to go!

Comment

• Originally posted by Unspeakable1 View Post
                            Oh my, would you look at that! A resurgence of the same BS as before. OP Patrons, weak defenses. And STILL the same strategy used by nearly everyone. Wow, a whole lotta work for NOTHING different. Gave some life to stale bread, but the loaf is still bad.

I don't play but maybe once per day now cuz I can't stand it anymore. Might hop on to tap the collectors, do some of the daily challenges, assist a bit, then off. I used to like assisting defense, now, i couldn't care less. What's the point? Arty continues to wipe everything, Posy continues to take 4-5 temples in the first push. Bases still get stomped by gobs-higher leveled players on NORMAL. Literally NOTHING has changed. But yall keep praising the devs! Yup, gotta great big pile of ****! Thanks so much.
                            Poseidon is overpowered and overused (totally disgusting). I am also dumbfounded on how long he stays alive. I am convinced he is bugged.
                            Defense is a joke, trophies are out of balance and Monogod has taken over. I refuse to change to that coward strategy. I still enjoy slow push and changing patrons to keep it exciting. Zeus is probably my favorite patron even though I lose about half my battles.

Chris

Comment

• I feel like no one gonna enjoy the game if people keep losing and then just quit

Comment

• Originally posted by Seaweed View Post
                                I feel like no one gonna enjoy the game if people keep losing and then just quit
                                Oh, you mean like wasting time making a base just to have it wiped with hardly an effort or thought? But hey, you got your nerf, so who cares.

Just get rid of defense all together now and have your happy, unchecked victories. You certainly deserve it.

Comment

Working...
                                X