4.4 Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seaweed View Post

Can the bug where troop get stuck on the corner of where they spawn and not move be fix also?
    Noooo, this helps me win challenges, pls don’t fix it lol

Comment

There seriously need an update to make alliance more active again

Comment

Originally posted by Seaweed View Post
        There seriously need an update to make alliance more active again
        Dude!

Christmas time. Alliance will be slow. Wait 15 more days.

Hope they make hero stats better when new updates come. 3 heros have suddenly became useless. No impact at all on push people.

Apolo is compromised in Mono due to paris stun so basically mono people stand at 9 gods practically while Push people literally enjoy all god powers.

Lets see what the do in next update.

Comment

Originally posted by Thorr View Post

Dude!

Christmas time. Alliance will be slow. Wait 15 more days.

Hope they make hero stats better when new updates come. 3 heros have suddenly became useless. No impact at all on push people.

Apolo is compromised in Mono due to paris stun so basically mono people stand at 9 gods practically while Push people literally enjoy all god powers.

Lets see what the do in next update.
          Use Atalanta to counter slow push. Her arrow allow her to damage the gods in the back even when there is a tank. Her low damage to a single god also let her counter Hera patron pretty good as well. But you will need to boost her range a bit so that the gods cant reach her easily. She wont really need speed boost as she is already super fast to begin with. I am not sure how well she truly is at countering slow push for your level but she manage to take down a lot of apollo patron players for me.
          I think that alliances need alliance war to keep things going.

Comment

That dream of alliance wars is just that, a dream! It will never happen. Same as reigning in certain strategies. You might not like mono, Apollo or Artemis push,immortal Hera and what not but after more than 5 years in this game I just don’t care anymore. Developers never listened once to what the playerbase wanted. Won‘t be any different now.

Comment

Heroes increase from 1 per map to 2-3 based on level....yea....poor mono lmao such a joke

Comment

Mono can ignore most hero beside Paris tbh

Comment

Whatever developers add to defense, Monogod players will continue to avoid everything. Poseidon and Apollo (patrons) need a nerf. I see Hera patron die plenty of times so I don’t agree she is immortal. She becomes immortal when a player attacks with 8 helpers 😂

Chris

Comment

Exactly. Most apparant attempts at challenging mono end up frustrating slow push as well...there really isn't much any defense can do vs mono other than sit back, watch, and cross your fingers as poseidon melts temples before heal assists even trigger.

Only real way to discourage mono is via the resources gained. Let mono attackers keep their cups but get only resources for the amount of the map cleared...similar to the scaled resources you get if you atk and lose.

This way, mono players that care about cups can have them, but they'll get like 300k gold vs whatever the full map rewards would be. this would also better balance the insanely lopsided investment in time between mono and slow pushers

Comment

• All above comments concluded that nerfing heros was a mistake. We need strong heros. All patrons except hades and Aphrodite are strong if used correctly. Mono attacking needs so much control and concentration. Mono people loose fast or win fast. Slowpush is too easy. In my opinion Slowpush patrons should be nerfed because 5 gods attack same time plus a patron gods. Thats too much to stop for defenders.

In my opinion Slowpush needs some nerf and thats why in my opinion heros should be stronger and clever.

Comment

• Slow push kinda weak against defender if they spam vengeance warrior and slow push have to face hero instead of just ignoring it. Atalanta is very good at countering slow push. Most people that use slow push on my base get destroyed by Atalanta. Mono god need another hero to counter it tho

Comment

• I like defense more so I want heroes buff - patron nerf is better than heroes buff but I still wonder why we need patrons. I saw Apollo patron beat 45+ lv higher base. Funny rubbish enough.
                          Anyway whatever the devs add, I want to see fast quick updates. It’s not good to wait for another 6 months…

Happy Holidays

Comment

• Originally posted by Thorr View Post
                            All above comments concluded that nerfing heros was a mistake. We need strong heros. All patrons except hades and Aphrodite are strong if used correctly. Mono attacking needs so much control and concentration. Mono people loose fast or win fast. Slowpush is too easy. In my opinion Slowpush patrons should be nerfed because 5 gods attack same time plus a patron gods. Thats too much to stop for defenders.

In my opinion Slowpush needs some nerf and thats why in my opinion heros should be stronger and clever.
                            lol what comments did you read to reach that conclusion, besides your own? I'm fairly certain you're just trolling, so I'll reply for the last time since you're clearly just spamming the "nerf slowpush/boost heroes" agenda until you get the last word in, regardless of whats said.

Slowpush was already nerfed unfairly with additional heroes while mono continues unimpeded. No one wanted additional heroes or asked for them, but we have them. Just being on the map is a nerf to slow push, and theseus is basically a walking artemis nerf.

Even with recent changes, slow push takes even longer to do bc of additional heroes and is more frustrating to play. You said yourself mono wins/loses fast, and time is a significant factor that works against slow push within each match and over the long term in players ability to level up. The ONLY thing the game has ever introduced to change mono was paris, which also affected slow push.

You said you slow pushed before and changed to mono strategy. If slow push is so easy, why would you change to mono? ...and pls spare us all the "game was too easy and was looking for a challenge" bit ....you changed bc of advent of heroes and game was frustrating to play....also why you went on and claiming you were going to quit repetively if I remember correctly. That shouldn't have happened to you, and it shouldn't happen to the rest of the slow push player base.

I'd love to see what you do if/when they ever make a pure anti-mono feature ....probably a hero since that's the new fad. Boosting heroes is easy to support when you're a mono player and it doesn't effect you in the slightest.

Comment

• I'm just going to inject this here again, in case folks forgot. Turn heroes into playable defensive pantheon. Solve problems.
                              Vi veri universum vivus vici

Comment

• I think if offense keep getting nerf a large amount of player will quit. I think it happened a few years ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X