Originally posted by leroy View Post
    Major changes for V4.4

- New underworld villains: Minotaur/Minos
    - Pirate Poseidon skin
    - Added holiday decorations
    - Added defend areas for heroes
    - Perseus no longer does petrify damage after death
    - Added more visual power effect for Perseus
    - Atalanta now shoots multiple shots at a single target if multiple targets not available
    - Theseus now has a duration and recharge
    - Performance and memory optimizations
    Well...

All OK but nerfing heros has been so demotivating.

Now I see hera is immortal again, arte rubbing maps and new addition to old beasts, Apolo is unstoppable too..

If you can nerf heros why not apolo? So not fair..

I strongly believe slowpush must be either eradicated or nerfed heavily along with hero nerfs..

Anyways your game, your ideas..

Comment

😆 got it, so everyone just play mono and you'll be happy

Even you acknowledged that heroes were far too OP upon release for cash grab reasons....is it really a "nerf" then to bring them closer to a reasonable level? seems more like "right-sizing" to me.

Comment

When I open app, it always starts upside down (screen gets normal as soon as the game opens. This is really whatever issue but if you can fix, it would be better.
        Last edited by Mario; December 20, 2021, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thorr View Post

Well...

All OK but nerfing heros has been so demotivating.

Now I see hera is immortal again, arte rubbing maps and new addition to old beasts, Apolo is unstoppable too..

If you can nerf heros why not apolo? So not fair..

I strongly believe slowpush must be either eradicated or nerfed heavily along with hero nerfs..

Anyways your game, your ideas..
          Get rid of Monogod and having a city would be meaningful. Monogod bypasses all defenses and I don’t like that I hate all the players that use that strategy. It also concerns me that developers allow this madness. Slow push doesn’t even come close to how OP Monogod currently sits.

Chris

Comment

Defense against Mono attack has been boring and meaningless most of the time. I just leave from the battle when main 4 temples are down and attacker still have 7, 8 gods left. Actually any defenses give me a big yawn these days. Get rid of Patron. That was the beginning of nightmare.

Comment

Originally posted by War Hammer View Post

Get rid of Monogod and having a city would be meaningful. Monogod bypasses all defenses and I don’t like that I hate all the players that use that strategy. It also concerns me that developers allow this madness. Slow push doesn’t even come close to how OP Monogod currently sits.

Chris
              I've always felt that monogod completely sidesteps like 90% of a map (and therefore negates any point of taking defense seriously).

They should just scale resources gained to reflect how much of the map they actually clear, versus the current dynamic where they get all resources of the map regardless, so long as they win.

I don't even care if monogod attackers keep their trophies, but see how many of them keep doing it in the long run if they get chump change resources in return.

Comment

I think Minotaur in Hecate environment can do pretty well since arrow tower can take out any troops very fast leaving the gods as their main target

Comment

I think mono god and slow push is both as equally op. Mono god is very fast and deadly and one or 2 defender won’t do much to stop it but it has no room for any error to occur while slow push can take on losing a god or 2 as long as the patron is alive but slow push is much easier defended with vengeance warriors and take a long time which often lead to running out of time.

Comment

I saw this glitch on few players, including me, after the update where when we win a battle it shows it a defeat in the log, losing trophies even though it shows victory in the replay. I hope you guys can look into this and fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by Umutcan View Post
                      I saw this glitch on few players, including me, after the update where when we win a battle it shows it a defeat in the log, losing trophies even though it shows victory in the replay. I hope you guys can look into this and fix it.
                      We've got the fix for this and are waiting for it to be approved for release.

leroy

Comment

We've got the fix for this and are waiting for it to be approved for release.

leroy
                        Can the bug where troop get stuck on the corner of where they spawn and not move be fix also?

Comment

Originally posted by Seaweed View Post

Can the bug where troop get stuck on the corner of where they spawn and not move be fix also?
                          Can you send tech support the details of a battle where this happens? We can take a look at it (though it wouldn't be fixed with this next bug fix release for sure).

leroy

Comment

Can you send tech support the details of a battle where this happens? We can take a look at it (though it wouldn't be fixed with this next bug fix release for sure).

leroy
                            There was a skeleton summoned in the center of the academy and the troop spawn walk to the edge of the academy and didnt move until the academy was destroyed and they went to kill the skeleton in the center

Comment

Originally posted by Seaweed View Post

There was a skeleton summoned in the center of the academy and the troop spawn walk to the edge of the academy and didnt move until the academy was destroyed and they went to kill the skeleton in the center
                              I would need the exact film details (who was attacked who and at what time the battle occurred) to be able to look at the film.

leroy

Comment

I forgot the battle completely just remember that it had happen

Comment

Working...
                                X