No announcement yet.

4.4 Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really, there is no apparent fix that wouldn't anger SOMEONE! Reasonably, you could put a certain limit on how much a single God could be upgraded, that even though lvl 70 is the max on all 5 traits, you only have x amount you CAN upgrade (im not sure im explaining that well). That would make this easily more of a strategy game, but people would be pissed that they couldn't max out every single god. As it is right now, it's strategy-light and resource-heavy. Placing a cap on potential would make it more strategy heavy.

Meaning: if you dumped whatever resources to make Arty a board-wiper, that was legit your strategy instead of simply waiting for resources to do so. Right now, literally every player CAN get board-wiper Arty. It's just a matter of time and resources. Insert that same logic to whichever god. Arty was just an example.

But again, people would be absolutely pissed about it, so i doubt that will ever be a thing.
    Vi veri universum vivus vici

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post

What are the details of the battle? Who was fighting who at about what time? I'll take a look at it.

leroy
      Leroy, can you go to Mono God battle log and look at the replay on kitten, the assisters were able to drop gods before I dropped any.

Comment

smash-it I'm like 95% on board with everything you're saying. 👍

But why is it a problem if a mid level - let's say lvl 110 - beats a level 130? At 105+ your description is correct, you can mimick fully maxed gods with smart resource allocation that isn't possible at lower levels. You can be really effective with skill and assisters...why shouldn't skill and teamwork be rewarded with higher gold/stone per win? What does the lvl 130 lose in this scenario? Temporary loss in cups? At that level, they drop cups all the time anyway and they'll regain their defense cups soon bc their next matchup will be with someone with less offense trophies than before. They actually gain resources STILL in a loss (though it's chump change in perspective of how much stuff costs at that level).

And the mid level never just goes unchecked....at a certain point they won't have assisters, have a bad night, run into defenders, etc. The level difference eventually catches up to them, I can assure you.

I've never understood this and it's always central to forum frustration

I think ppl (in general, not you specifically) get unnecessarily wrapped up in their defense log. Defense will continue on loooong after we all quit the game...its self sufficient and will stay pretty close to the same trophy mark so long as you keep it relatively current with regards to updates.

Comment

Originally posted by C1ph3r View Post

Leroy, can you go to Mono God battle log and look at the replay on kitten, the assisters were able to drop gods before I dropped any.
          You have to watch replay of replay. If you watch replay the assisters drop troops after I drop gods but after the battle ends, if you hit replay again without leaving, the assisters will drop before gods.

Comment

There was a assist issue that we just fixed yesterday that I believe will address this problem. (Submitting to apple/google soon)

leroy

Comment

leroy, next update can hermes range be increased when he uses haste? I think it would be fair since artemis Apollo and posiden get a range boost when there first power is boosted with patron

Comment

Originally posted by C1ph3r View Post
                leroy, next update can hermes range be increased when he uses haste? I think it would be fair since artemis Apollo and posiden get a range boost when there first power is boosted with patron
                Why not just limit the range on every tower and unit? Nerfing defense seems to be what everyone is asking for anyway. Let's add another over-ranged patron to the mix! Surely nothing could go wrong there...
                Vi veri universum vivus vici

Comment

In other mobile games that are like GoO you get an attack power penalty for attacking someone 10+ levels higher. Never understood why that wasn’t implemented into GoO.

True also that defense doesn’t really matter, but it’s definitely not cool to get beaten by low level players. First it was Art and now it’s Apollo. Two,three shots and a 500k life hero is dead.
                  Speaking of that,what an utter failure the UW villains are. They die in 2 seconds during requiem. I especially like how the Minotaur ignores gods and instead charges after some random skeletons.

Comment

Originally posted by Kane2 View Post
                    In other mobile games that are like GoO you get an attack power penalty for attacking someone 10+ levels higher. Never understood why that wasn’t implemented into GoO.

True also that defense doesn’t really matter, but it’s definitely not cool to get beaten by low level players. First it was Art and now it’s Apollo. Two,three shots and a 500k life hero is dead.
                    Speaking of that,what an utter failure the UW villains are. They die in 2 seconds during requiem. I especially like how the Minotaur ignores gods and instead charges after some random skeletons.
                    Yes! Minotaur will be attacking a god then charges far away and attacks skeletons. and hero’s are so slow in uw. No way for them to catch gods unless Minotaur uses charge

Comment

Originally posted by Thorr View Post
                      1 question. We can heal literally everything then why not heros?

Heros are coolest update ever but so lame if we can't heal them.

I still fail to understand why people don't want heros🤔🤔

Don't you want to see defence wins when you log in? Attacking is important too bu defence is more important. For example you don't play for say 20hrs and play say 4 hrs a day. For the maximum time when you aren't there to defend your base and now we have some unit doing that. Isn't that good???
                      Healing hero honestly kinda pointless as you will barely see any difference. And defense is more important than defense is just your opinion like when I say attacking is more fun. You can also have notifcation when you are under attack to defend. And your alliance member can also defend if they see you are under attack.

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post
                        There was a assist issue that we just fixed yesterday that I believe will address this problem. (Submitting to apple/google soon)

leroy
                        It happen like 6 time yesterday hope it get fix by christmas. Also can the trophy amount be correctly display for the uw when attacking an uw player or assisting someone with uw? And sometime when visiting people olympus base, it will show their underworld resource instead of their olympus resources. Another thing is making the end battle icon smaller since i sometime click that by mistake when trying to go to the remaining temples. Also Adonis need a buff again since i havent seen a single player use him beside chris for a while before changing it and once he did his def trophy went up noticeably. Lastly can alliance war be added?

Comment

Underworld environment should also be balanced more. Hecate environment is insanely op compare to the rest beside Alecto environment which is also insanely op compared to the rest but not as much as hecate. Just buff the other and nerf hecate and alecto a bit

Comment

Also another thing is that the battle end before all of Alecto meteors can land so I suggest the battle only end until after it all land

Comment

Originally posted by Kane2 View Post

If I’m going against a base with 19 Spartan academies and 20 gorgons I’d say that’s already a tough hill to climb. Why add a penalty on top of that?

That being said I’m with you on the Minotaur. He is as dumb as a bag of rocks and could use some help.

Comment

Originally posted by Goob View Post

That being said I’m with you on the Minotaur. He is as dumb as a bag of rocks and could use some help.
                                The Minotaur is actually quite an interesting case. Now that i’ve had sufficient time to collect defenses. I had some inita difficulty with it, it wasn’t very effective at all especially against swarms of troops.

BUT I’v found with the right tweaking it can be quite deadly. We must remember, in typical fashion, the minotaur has been so designed in embody his mythological aspects in terms of operating principal. He is wild, ferocious, unpredictable, and his charge seems to target random enemies. So you must treat it as though you were trying to keep an actual minotaur reigned in. Which, coincidentally (or not?), is a great way for them to show off the brand new area-guarding feature for hero academies. Cause if you dont keep that sucker on a tight leash, as im sure we’ve all seen, he goes off and gets killed.

But if you can keep it from dashing off and getting isolated, a minotaur is a deadly when lurking in its maze. Bull Charge cuts two ways, just as often it ends up getting the minotaur OUT of trouble. It also passes through buildings, so it shines if the enemy has foolishly confined themselves. I’ve also been noticing a tendency for fortune to smile and have it smash into artemis patrons, so thats always nice.

The stats seem pretty well balanced, good that the health and damage are on the higher sides, cause he takes alot of punishment and doesnt always get to deal it back efficiently - just the way that dash works.

Comment

Working...
                                X