• 4.4 Changes

Major changes for V4.4

- New underworld villains: Minotaur/Minos
    - Pirate Poseidon skin
    - Added holiday decorations
    - Added defend areas for heroes
    - Perseus no longer does petrify damage after death
    - Added more visual power effect for Perseus
    - Atalanta now shoots multiple shots at a single target if multiple targets not available
    - Theseus now has a duration and recharge
    - Performance and memory optimizations

There goes all my gems i been saving

Comment

Meh, only thing that's intriguing is the duration/recharge on theseus. hopefully the 1st of his many nerfs to come.

I may just stick with mono. less...."banging my head against a wall" kind of experience.

Of all the things that could have been done, UW heroes was really the biggest priority? As if attacking UW (at appropriate levels) wasn't difficult enough.

Comment

Exactly as if UW bases weren't strong enough. I actually surrender immediately to them and will continue to do so. Too much effort for so little loot.
        Really? UW heroes? Really?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post
          Major changes for V4.4

- Pirate Poseidon skin
          - Atalanta now shoots multiple shots at a single target if multiple targets not available
          Great to know about Atlanta. Other hers didn't need nerfs🙈🙈. Please restore stats on them. I was hoping for more stronger hero stats.

Comment

Hecate and Alecto environment need nerf

Comment

leroy
              Gods of Olympus Developer
              leroy Thank you for the information. It will be interesting to see if hero defense areas will help counter Monogod attackers. The adding of villains to UW is a nice new feature too.

Chris

Comment

So exciting! This looks like a good update

Comment

Major changes for V4.4

- Pirate Poseidon skin
                  New posiden skin 👀. I’m guessing a Doppelgänger challenge is coming up 😉

Comment

leroy
                    leroy 🚨 BUG ALERT 🚨 unable to upgrade barracks, I can upgrade barrack health for building but not troops stats

Comment

Originally posted by C1ph3r View Post
                      leroy
                      leroy 🚨 BUG ALERT 🚨 unable to upgrade barracks, I can upgrade barrack health for building but not troops stats
                      Thanks, we'll take a look.

leroy

Comment

Thanks, we'll take a look.

leroy
                        We have a fix for it internally, so we'll be pushing it to Apple/Google/Amazon soon!

Thank you for the report.

leroy

Comment

Originally posted by Rocko View Post
                          Meh, only thing that's intriguing is the duration/recharge on theseus. hopefully the 1st of his many nerfs to come.

I may just stick with mono. less...."banging my head against a wall" kind of experience.

Of all the things that could have been done, UW heroes was really the biggest priority? As if attacking UW (at appropriate levels) wasn't difficult enough.
                          Honestly, I'm like wtf with the UW update? My base still gets wrecked rather easily by OL players, but they're usually gobs higher level. And the villains have little to no strength, so they won't make much a difference when facing trophy droppers. Without adequate boosters or a MUCH needed healing factor, UW really hasn't changed at all. The only time it's tough is with alecto and hecate environments, maybe tis, otherwise, it's smooth sailing and easy trophies regardless of the level. This was a waste of an update. Way to go devs!
                          Unspeakable1
                          Last edited by Unspeakable1; December 14, 2021, 09:25 PM.
                          Vi veri universum vivus vici

Comment

Wow my requests about Theseus and Perseus were actually approved. I'm excited to share this with my alliance. Thanks for the update!

Comment

Originally posted by Unspeakable1 View Post

Honestly, I'm like wtf with the UW update? My base still gets wrecked rather easily by OL players, but they're usually gobs higher level. And the villains have little to no strength, so they won't make much a difference when facing trophy droppers. Without adequate boosters or a MUCH needed healing factor, UW really hasn't changed at all. The only time it's tough is with alecto and hecate environments, maybe tis, otherwise, it's smooth sailing and easy trophies regardless of the level. This was a waste of an update. Way to go devs!
                              Villain got pretty good strength and health ngl if u boost with garden

Comment

Working...
                              X