Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unspeakable1
    replied
    The whole matching system regarding UW vs OL base has become even more skewed. Now, with only 8 Gods at Lv 92, im fighting 10 temples and two heroes... Can we get something to even that playing field a bit more? Like a skew with the matching numbers or something?

Leave a comment:

• Goob
    replied
    More on Theseus.
    Why is he so much “tankier” than other hero options? In theory he has the same health as Hercules and usually Hercules can be dispatched with some combo of god powers. Theseus seems like he has the armor of Achilles to go along with his troop inspiration.

Leave a comment:

• leroy
    replied
    Originally posted by JKs View Post
    leroy Also I had couple of questions about Theseus, if you're available to answer them. My friends, and I saw some of the other members too, asking me about it and I wasn't sure. Once troops that got boosted by Theseus die, and the opponent resurrects them as skeletons, do they still maintain the bonus?? Creating super strong skeletons for the opponents?? Also about the Charm Unit, they were wondering if the power works as the usual HP for troops or boosted HP(?).
    The resurrected troops do not maintain the bonus. Charm units works according to the boosted HP.

It would also be nice to add recharge time for Theseus. All the other Heroes have them, and being one of the strongest Hero, I don't think it will hurt to add this little restriction to his power. Plus I think it looks much nicer to see his ability's animation being played during the match rather than having like a donut shaped ring around him for the entire game regardless of the situation (including the time when there's no enemy on the field cuz of regroup). Give players more sense of what he is actually doing with the ability and all.
    We will consider!

leroy

Leave a comment:

• CASTIEL
    replied
    I don’t think encourage is a “power” that Theseus sets off, I think all the troops around him get a natural boost of courage when they see him on the battlefield....so there wouldn’t be a timer for his natural battle charisma 🙂

Leave a comment:

• JKs
    replied
    leroy Also I had couple of questions about Theseus, if you're available to answer them. My friends, and I saw some of the other members too, asking me about it and I wasn't sure. Once troops that got boosted by Theseus die, and the opponent resurrects them as skeletons, do they still maintain the bonus?? Creating super strong skeletons for the opponents?? Also about the Charm Unit, they were wondering if the power works as the usual HP for troops or boosted HP(?).

It would also be nice to add recharge time for Theseus. All the other Heroes have them, and being one of the strongest Hero, I don't think it will hurt to add this little restriction to his power. Plus I think it looks much nicer to see his ability's animation being played during the match rather than having like a donut shaped ring around him for the entire game regardless of the situation (including the time when there's no enemy on the field cuz of regroup). Give players more sense of what he is actually doing with the ability and all.

Leave a comment:

• JKs
    replied
    I also think it would be nice to see previous resolution being added as optional as well. I adapted to full screen, but I remember previous one being more comfortable to how the buttons are placed in relative to fingers. And I'm sure I'm not the only one :P

Leave a comment:

• Seaweed
    replied
    I think it has to do with the new display change to fit with the notch on the top of the screen also.

Leave a comment:

• Umutcan
    replied
    Good to know I'm not the only one having this issue with random god dropping when you don't even select them. Looking forward that this is fixed.

Leave a comment:

• Voltaire
    replied
    Originally posted by Rocko View Post
    Idk if it's specific to android - from what I gather on forums many issues seem to be on androids - but the game seems noticeably laggy at times to me. its intermittent, but since the update release I have some nights where gameplay is normal and others where I'm literally staring and waiting on abilities (that I've tapped) to trigger. I've tried restarting several times, and alternating beteeen wifi and cellular service on my more laggy nights and it just doesn't seem to have any effect.

I've also had the issue of random god(s) drop when they weren't selected. it has only happened once for me, I was walking around charming buildings with an awed aphrodite and was surprised to see hermes randomly join the party.

I'm also sending my gods on random walkabouts a little more often than I'm accustomed to..

I'll keep attacking through this to see if I'm just having a "dry spell," just curious if anyone else is having similar frustrations?
    I've been experiencing the same thing. In terms of random walkabouts, for me, it's a random thumb misclick, I'm not yet used to new android display size. Gods also randomly drop on the map. When swipe to see other parts of the city I'm attacking, it registers it as a "placement of god" when I make contact with my finger to the screen. Usually when I try to press an ability, a new god is dropped, again I think it has to do with new android display size. The black barriers on the side would fit my finger reaching size perfectly...

Leave a comment:

• Rocko
    replied
    Idk if it's specific to android - from what I gather on forums many issues seem to be on androids - but the game seems noticeably laggy at times to me. its intermittent, but since the update release I have some nights where gameplay is normal and others where I'm literally staring and waiting on abilities (that I've tapped) to trigger. I've tried restarting several times, and alternating beteeen wifi and cellular service on my more laggy nights and it just doesn't seem to have any effect.

I've also had the issue of random god(s) drop when they weren't selected. it has only happened once for me, I was walking around charming buildings with an awed aphrodite and was surprised to see hermes randomly join the party.

I'm also sending my gods on random walkabouts a little more often than I'm accustomed to..

I'll keep attacking through this to see if I'm just having a "dry spell," just curious if anyone else is having similar frustrations?

Leave a comment:

• JKs
    replied
    Originally posted by Jay View Post

Hi, we have a fix in the works for this notification issue! We expect to submit it for approval some time this week. Thanks for the post.
    Yes thanks a lot! Can't wait for it

Leave a comment:

• Jay
    replied

Hey leroy, I was just wondering if the bug with "You're under attack" notification not working on certain phones has been fixed through this internal update or not :P Cuz I turned on the notification option and I didn't receive any notification thus far. Could you please have a look at it and if it isn't fixed maybe could it be included in the short upcoming updates?
    Hi, we have a fix in the works for this notification issue! We expect to submit it for approval some time this week. Thanks for the post.

Leave a comment:

• ZwacheR
    replied

Hey leroy, I was just wondering if the bug with "You're under attack" notification not working on certain phones has been fixed through this internal update or not :P Cuz I turned on the notification option and I didn't receive any notification thus far. Could you please have a look at it and if it isn't fixed maybe could it be included in the short upcoming updates?
    It's been like a year since I don't get those under attack notification on my phone. I mean while in game I get the orange box but not the notification on phone.

Leave a comment:

• Seaweed
    replied
    I received all notification when I am under attack so far.

Leave a comment:

• JKs
    replied
    Originally posted by leroy View Post

I was just kidding about Zeus. We all know that Apollo has always been and remains the best patron.

leroy

Leave a comment:

Working...
X