No announcement yet.

4.3 Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is user interface (UI) zoom level, which is how big the buttons, text, UI boxes, etc. happen to be.

There is also gameplay zoom level, which is basically how close you are to the game buildings, units, etc.

I think Rocko is talking about UI zoom level and JK is talking about gameplay zoom level.

leroy

Comment

• Originally posted by leroy View Post
      There is user interface (UI) zoom level, which is how big the buttons, text, UI boxes, etc. happen to be.

There is also gameplay zoom level, which is basically how close you are to the game buildings, units, etc.

I think Rocko is talking about UI zoom level and JK is talking about gameplay zoom level.

leroy
      Ah yes, I meant about the gameplay zoom. I wasn't replying to specific comment, I just noticed few players mentioned zoom as well. But apparently they meant about different features I think. But this is something I noticed in the game and I was wondering about this change

Comment

• Have to say I am pretty satisfied with this update. Finally something to put gold into, new heroes requiring new strategies,defense got a slight boost…
        Well done developers!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kane2 View Post
          Have to say I am pretty satisfied with this update. Finally something to put gold into, new heroes requiring new strategies,defense got a slight boost…
          Well done developers!
          It a pretty big buff for def tbh. First time I ever woken up and see my defense history cover in blue

Comment

• Originally posted by Seaweed View Post

It a pretty big buff for def tbh. First time I ever woken up and see my defense history cover in blue
            It is probably just because noone has yet figured out that the new best patron is... Zeus!

leroy

Comment

It is probably just because noone has yet figured out that the new best patron is... Zeus!

leroy
              Lol I tried it and still havent crack the code on how to use him in a good strategy

Comment

leroy
                Does this mean you’re renouncing your position as President of the Apollo fan club?

Comment

• haha wow leroy, if I come back and find your profile as Zeus and not Apollo, I would be shocked xD

I'm glad about the defense boost, but tbh I'm more impressed with this... internal update?? I don't even know much about it, but I can already tell things are better.

Comment

• Also just wanted to add, would be kind of nicer if we see more clearly when Perseus is doing his skill. Right now, all I see is just him crouching slightly low when doing Medusa and continue striking as usual. Probably would be more impressive with little animation change.

Also for Theseus, the radius which he boost remains there regardless of his duration of power. Possibly something that could be included in short update as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by JKs View Post
                      haha wow leroy, if I come back and find your profile as Zeus and not Apollo, I would be shocked xD
                      I was just kidding about Zeus. We all know that Apollo has always been and remains the best patron.

leroy

Comment

• Atalanta range is unholy. She can shoot down my god across the map.

Comment

I was just kidding about Zeus. We all know that Apollo has always been and remains the best patron.

leroy
                          Why not try Zeus out

Comment

• Originally posted by JKs View Post
                            Also just wanted to add, would be kind of nicer if we see more clearly when Perseus is doing his skill. Right now, all I see is just him crouching slightly low when doing Medusa and continue striking as usual. Probably would be more impressive with little animation change.

Also for Theseus, the radius which he boost remains there regardless of his duration of power. Possibly something that could be included in short update as well.
                            Oh sorry, there IS no duration of power. Maybe something that could be added tho, especially as how Theseus is very strong for now

Comment

• The game has become has laggy and has a better performance after the update on my Android phone. I'm happy about this change. I can easily notice this

There is a problem I have in the last days, idk if anyone else has this too with the update... Sometimes for some reason for example when I drop Artemis, I drop another god too even though i didn't pick this god. It happens randomly, or when I touch on a god and try to do something with him then the game automatically changes to someone else even though I dont touch this god. It is really weird and difficult for me to explain... Anyways I don't feel like I am in control anymore and from now and then I waste gods because I drop them without intending to. Maybe this has something to do with full screen change or maybe not.

Comment

• Made an attack against Scorpion. I was using aphrodite to charm towers and academies then all of a sudden my hades dropped but I was going to wait normally until aphro dies and send hera first with revenge, this ruined my plans and I lost. There are few examples like this, and with hermes or other gods.

Comment

Working...
                                X