4.3 Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ALv2.0 View Post
    On iOS 15 and a 12 pro max the zoom in is totally overboard.
    you have very little context now.
    Can you post a screenshot?

leroy

Comment

question They told me there are people with keyboard problems. In Tablets, they tell me that it lets us write. can it be solved soon?

Comment

Originally posted by Sr Marcos View Post
        question They told me there are people with keyboard problems. In Tablets, they tell me that it lets us write. can it be solved soon?
        This is something we are working on! If you let me know the devices of the people with keyboard problems, it would help us make sure we catch them all! Thanks!

leroy

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post

This is something we are working on! If you let me know the devices of the people with keyboard problems, it would help us make sure we catch them all! Thanks!

leroy
          I use a Redmi note 9s and that's how it's showing to me. Not sure if this was the way it was supposed to be or not but it covers the entire screen.

Comment

Originally posted by leo View Post

I use a Redmi note 9s and that's how it's showing to me. Not sure if this was the way it was supposed to be or not but it covers the entire screen.
            The problem some players are having is that button on the right doesn't actually send the message. Does it send for you?

leroy

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post

The problem some players are having is that button on the right doesn't actually send the message. Does it send for you?

leroy
              it does but was it supposed to take the entire screen to write it? That small ares where we can see the base on the left side is where the camera is.. where it used to be black

Comment

Je suis sur huawai médiapad t5 et je ne peux plus écrire sur le tchat de la team, merci
                Bonjour, je viens de multiplier mes gains sur le defi d alecto et j ai perdu mes diamants sans toucher les gains, par trois fois de suite :/, merci
                Pas de gain multiplier sur les défi quotidien, mais le retrait des diamants à été pris.......

Comment

Pas de problème sur le defi d apollon (:,

Comment

Anyone else noticing that with the update it doesn't seem to connect to the Game Center on IOS? I no longer get the banner notification of "logged in as ____" when I open the app and had issues loading my base when I updated to the point I had to get Trevor to help me out.

Comment

• Originally posted by leroy View Post

I think it would be nice to have a setting to go full screen or not. We'll start looking into it now! Seems likely we will have a minor version release to fix some things, maybe we can squeeze that in also.

leroy
                      would be great to squeeze this in. didn't get to really get into attacking until last night and it was a very different feel for me. couldn't control gods very well, kept randomly sending them on walkabouts in the middle of the troop horde.

additionally, Idk if its device specific but i seem to get a variable zoom - seemingly going from "normal" to full screen. this occurs both in attacks and in normal screen (with chat box). sometimes i can barely even rearrange my gods because my phone wants to exit the app entirely. makes me have to be extremely careful (to the point of distraction and time reduction) in rearranging.

There is a sort of muscle memory that is very hard to overcome, particularly with the addition of heroes at the same time.

Comment

• On a related note, and hopefully it's understood that I'm trying to give constructive feedback and not just complain lol....the placement of the little hero icons on the bottom right that allow you to zoom in on hero locations, is entirely too close to the "End" button that exits the attack.

its so close I wouldn't even dare try it unless I knew from the start that I intended to lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by leroy View Post

I think it would be nice to have a setting to go full screen or not. We'll start looking into it now! Seems likely we will have a minor version release to fix some things, maybe we can squeeze that in also.

leroy
                          It would be good, it happens to me that the powers of the gods are almost on the edge of my cell phone, as you can see in the photo. That complicated my life and the previous format was more comfortable for me. I may be able to adapt, but I'm not sure

Comment

• I ask a couple of things

1) It may be that they have not uploaded video of the update? Or did I not search well?

2) Why did the sounds in the game change? Now they are more acute and the truth sounds half ugly, I say it without offending

Comment

• I'm slightly confused with the zoom feature cuz I thought the change was intended but now I'm not sure after reading comments :P So you know how we used to have zoom in at the beginning of the game and the battle, then we had to zoom out manually? It doesn't do that anymore, just shows me to zoomed out version straightaway. This is more comfortable, but not sure if this was intended. Also it was slightly nicer style I think haha having zoom in at the beginning. But if the new version was intended then ofc it's fine I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by JKs View Post
                                I'm slightly confused with the zoom feature cuz I thought the change was intended but now I'm not sure after reading comments :P So you know how we used to have zoom in at the beginning of the game and the battle, then we had to zoom out manually? It doesn't do that anymore, just shows me to zoomed out version straightaway. This is more comfortable, but not sure if this was intended. Also it was slightly nicer style I think haha having zoom in at the beginning. But if the new version was intended then ofc it's fine I guess.
                                I'm probably not using the right technical term in saying zoom, but the effects couldn't possibly be intentional.

like I've said, i cant even read the alliance chat sometimes bc im so "zoomed-in" that I can only read like the 2d-3d line from the top. In attacks, the forced zoom (or maybe resolution?) seemingly spreads my hero/ability icons closer to the edges. so i either mis-click (fingers tapping where icons used to be) and send gods to their deaths or I click icons appropriately but am walking a tight rope in trying not to exit the app. Either one is distracting from the game quality.

Comment

Working...
                                X