4.3 Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JKs View Post

Is it possible to have an option to go back to this resolution prior update?
    Not at the moment, but we will definitely consider this! What device do you have?

leroy

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post

Not at the moment, but we will definitely consider this! What device do you have?

leroy
      I'm using Galaxy Note10+

Comment

I'm on the galaxy note 9 and enjoying the resolution change. Though it looks weird just because it's different.

I'm concerned over the chat change. The chatbox to type in my message now takes up the entire screen, but the total text allowed seems to be 150 characters, which certainly does not need that much room. While the keyboard di need updating, is there a reason the text was limited like that? If you're going to use the standard full-screen android textbox to eat up all screen space when pasting, at least allow more chars.

Comment

I have redmi note 9 pro. I liked the old resolution before and my hands were used to it. I like the full screen option too currently, starting to get used to it. Would love it if I had a chance to change whenever I want. I am not saying full screen is bad. Just sometimes i am sending gods somewhere instead of touching on the skills. But I think I can get used to it with time

Comment

Originally posted by Umutcan View Post
            I have redmi note 9 pro. I liked the old resolution before and my hands were used to it. I like the full screen option too currently, starting to get used to it. Would love it if I had a chance to change whenever I want. I am not saying full screen is bad. Just sometimes i am sending gods somewhere instead of touching on the skills. But I think I can get used to it with time
            I think it would be nice to have a setting to go full screen or not. We'll start looking into it now! Seems likely we will have a minor version release to fix some things, maybe we can squeeze that in also.

leroy

Comment

Originally posted by chacham View Post
              I'm on the galaxy note 9 and enjoying the resolution change. Though it looks weird just because it's different.

I'm concerned over the chat change. The chatbox to type in my message now takes up the entire screen, but the total text allowed seems to be 150 characters, which certainly does not need that much room. While the keyboard di need updating, is there a reason the text was limited like that? If you're going to use the standard full-screen android textbox to eat up all screen space when pasting, at least allow more chars.
              So... you just want an increased character limit...?

Comment

I think it would be nice to have a setting to go full screen or not. We'll start looking into it now! Seems likely we will have a minor version release to fix some things, maybe we can squeeze that in also.

leroy
                the winning/lose battles will have to be fixed with an update? im just waiting on that to come back playing again

Comment

Originally posted by leo View Post

the winning/lose battles will have to be fixed with an update? im just waiting on that to come back playing again
                  That looks to be a server issue so that won't even need an update. I get the impression that it might even be fixed already, but I think it is getting tested out as I type.

leroy

Comment

leroy
                    That would be awesome! Ty

Comment

>So... you just want an increased character limit...?

In my dream world, i want two things:

1) For the keyboard not to take up the entire screen, so i can read replies even as i am typing.

2) An increased character limit. Fwiw, i ran into the limit while pasting some of the changes here into chat. I was able to get a lot in until i updated (it took a while for the update to appear). Then i hit the limit.

Comment

Lest i be seen as a complainer, let me say this update is awesome. It finally got me to register and post in the forums, something i'm often too lazy to do. :P

Comment

Originally posted by chacham View Post
                          >So... you just want an increased character limit...?

In my dream world, i want two things:

1) For the keyboard not to take up the entire screen, so i can read replies even as i am typing.

2) An increased character limit. Fwiw, i ran into the limit while pasting some of the changes here into chat. I was able to get a lot in until i updated (it took a while for the update to appear). Then i hit the limit.
                          Ok, good feedback. On some Android devices I'm told the 'full screen keyboard' only takes half the screen. I must admit I don't totally understand keyboard functionality on Android. Hopefully someone else in the company has a better idea how they work exactly.

leroy

Comment

Wow, thanx for listening. I do not know enough abut android to give you a good answer either. But, i can say the standard textbox is completely configurable in Android Studio.

Here's a screenshot for my Note 9.

Comment

C bon, les victoires s'affichent, génial, merci toujours du super boumot l équipes de god of olympus (:

Comment

On iOS 15 and a 12 pro max the zoom in is totally overboard.
                                you have very little context now.

Comment

Working...
                                X