4.3 Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by War Hammer View Post
    Cost of new features isn’t really experiencing new content firsthand as many many many players will not experience having a city with three heroes for a long time unless they have lots of money. Cost of heroes would be appreciated. Thank you.

Chris
    It’s not really a “secret” as claimed, but it is directly related to firsthand experience. City designing is directly related to new defenses cost, so directly affects firsthand experience in designing and building new cities.
    Not a major spoiler, I just wanted to clear up the cost suggested was not the actual cost. Happy to see the excitement and anticipation 🙂

Comment

Generally speaking, we don't share specific costs and stats for every thing created/changed. It becomes extremely time-consuming and burdensome for myself and the rest of the team, and we'd rather move on to implementing new features and fixing bugs. The other reason is because once we publish specific numbers pre-release, people tend to argue and/or complain, and this can also become extremely time consuming to respond. (We can of course ignore the responses, but then of course people accuse us of omg never responding to anything.)

leroy

Comment

I agree with Chris.

Comment

Honestly, i keep an extra empty city or two in these cases. Rebuild with both (at my level) hero academies as needed. Then again, im sure most ardent players do as well.
          Vi veri universum vivus vici

Comment

Why the need to add more hero for higher level?

Comment

Originally posted by Seaweed View Post
              Why the need to add more hero for higher level?
              to create seperation from the mid level accounts and high level accounts.

I agree with the concept, but lvl 90 to 130 is a huuugggeee jump. it takes so long to level up, that's like 3 years of consistent play (or having a metric ton of expendable income).

Comment

I won 4 battles very comfortable only to see the log showing 3 of them as losses.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocko View Post

to create seperation from the mid level accounts and high level accounts.

I agree with the concept, but lvl 90 to 130 is a huuugggeee jump. it takes so long to level up, that's like 3 years of consistent play (or having a metric ton of expendable income).
                  There was a great amount of consideration when selecting unlock levels. It could have been justified to have a second hero at 110 and a third at 130, the final option gives many more players added content with the opportunity to create some very cool combos, while also giving dedicated very high level players content to spend their earned resources towards, as well as giving high level players something to look forward to unlocking when they reach level 130.

Comment

Originally posted by CASTIEL View Post

There was a great amount of consideration when selecting unlock levels. It could have been justified to have a second hero at 110 and a third at 130, the final option gives many more players added content with the opportunity to create some very cool combos, while also giving dedicated very high level players content to spend their earned resources towards, as well as giving high level players something to look forward to unlocking when they reach level 130.
                    yea, I get that. and I begrudgingly agree with your collective decision to go 90 instead of 110. alot of players quit around 70-90 mark, so this gives a little extra incentive to hang in there.

fact remains though, that's a long haul from 90 to 130 😆

Comment

Originally posted by Kane2 View Post
                      I won 4 battles very comfortable only to see the log showing 3 of them as losses.
                      Hi Kane2, thanks for the report! When you replay those battles, do the replays correctly match the battle as it actually happened?

Or do they match the incorrect results you saw in the battle log?

Comment

The replays show the actual battles, just the log shows them as losses.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post

Hi Kane2, thanks for the report! When you replay those battles, do the replays correctly match the battle as it actually happened?

isso aconteceu comigo guando termina a batalha aparece vitória mais na aba de vitórias aparece derrota e acontece apenas no sub mundo

Translation

this happened to me when the battle ends, victory appears more in the wins tab, defeat appears and it only happens in the underworld
                          Last edited by John; September 29, 2021, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post

Happened with me too, I won and The replay shows I won with the actual battle but battle log shows a loss with about half of loot the city worth it. Also lost the cups instead of winning them.. we can’t attack 🤷🏻‍♂️

Comment

We are looking into it now! The good thing about this particular issue (from our standpoint), is it sounds likely that it will be a server-only fix. Meaning we won't have to wait on apple/google to publish an update. Fingers crossed.

leroy

Comment

When would this update come to Android? Would it need just few hours or needs more time?

Comment

Working...
                                X