X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leroy View Post

Correct!

leroy
    I just wanted to make a quick point about Patron changes. First of all, congrats and thank you for pulling up a good strong update. Especially with internal updates, I really like the sound of that. But I just wanted to point out that for Apollo Patron change, I'm not sure if we're really buffing Apollo for boosting its range with Patron points. I think it's much easier to control for beginners or intermediate players if the gods are much within close range from one another. Like if they're packed together. I could ofc be wrong but this is at least what I think.

Comment

Originally posted by JKs View Post

I just wanted to make a quick point about Patron changes. First of all, congrats and thank you for pulling up a good strong update. Especially with internal updates, I really like the sound of that. But I just wanted to point out that for Apollo Patron change, I'm not sure if we're really buffing Apollo for boosting its range with Patron points. I think it's much easier to control for beginners or intermediate players if the gods are much within close range from one another. Like if they're packed together. I could ofc be wrong but this is at least what I think.
      maybe I'm missing something obvious, not too much coffee in me yet 😉 but isn't it going from 50/50/50 to 75/75/75? meaning a 25% boost to explosion damage, area, and range.

not sure how increase range is now a negative? personally I think apollo may soon be a popular patron choice with this boost and the addition of more heroes to the map

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Uncle Oceanus View Post
        Oh quick question when you have time Leroy. will we need to repurchase heroes for the new academies or will they draw from the same pool?
        Good question! Once you have unlocked a hero you can use it for any academy!

If you have never purchased a hero and only have Hercules as a default, when you purchase your 2nd hero academy no-one will spawn out of it until you've purchased that 2nd hero.

And related-- no duplicate heroes allowed! You can't have 3 Paris running around the map.

leroy

Comment

New Heroes:
          - Atalanta: multi-shot fast-shooting fast-running ranged archer
          - Perseus: petrifies nearby units and targets gods
          - Theseus: boosts all friendly units around him!

Hero Academy Changes:
          - 2nd hero academy opens at level 90
          - 3rd hero academy opens at level 130
          - Tappable locator icon for each hero in bottom-right corner

Balance Changes:
          - Added 10 more levels for ultimate powers
          - Apollo Sunstrike +25% strength and +50% burn strength on highest levels

Patron Changes:
          - Athena patron shield boost from 50 to 75
          - Athena patron summon units from 50/50 to 100/100
          - Poseidon patron tidal wave boosted from 50/50 to 100/100
          - Aphrodite patron splash charm boosted from 50/50 to 100/100
          - Aphrodite patron charm building boosted from 33/34 to 100/100
          - Apollo patron fire arrows boosted from 50/50/50 to 75/75/75
          - Apollo patron sunstrike boosted strength/range +100%
          - Ares patron whirlwind strength +50% to +100%
          - Ares patron charge 50/50 to 100/100
          - Hades patron rot from 50/50 to 100/100
          - Hades patron reanimate from 50/50 to 100/100
          - Hermes patron dash from 50/50 to 100/100
          - Hermes patron haste from 50/50/50 to 100/100/100
          - Zeus patron chain lightning from 50/50 to 100/100
          - Zeus patron lightning storm from 50/50 to 100/100

Hero changes:
          - All heroes -10% health
          - Achilles +13% shield duration at top end
          - Achilles +25% strength
          - Adonis +11% health
          - Adonis +7% power and +300 charm range
          - Paris additional -14% health

Account Recovery:
          - Added email address to be able to recover your account

Android Changes:
          - Keyboard improvements
          - Notification fixes
          - Fully supports notch devices now
          - Less downloading on first-time install
          - Now uses circular app icon where appropriate

iOS Changes:
          - Keyboard improvements
          - Better notch support

Daily Challenge Changes:
          - Challenge levels now potentially roll back more in future upon user attack failure
          - Fixed Hermes challenge popup text bug

UI Changes:
          - Hero academy info page shows more information and currently selected hero
          - Tappable temple icon in bottom-right corner cycles camera through remaining temples
          - Adjusted Hecate statue color in pantheon
          - God button tappable areas are larger
          - Fixed upgrade UI slider to work better for arrow towers and cyclops tower
          - Adjusted skeleton/hoplite mini-icons in several places

Other:
          - Fixed issue where sometimes assist archer kills were not counted towards quests
          - Fixed issue where sometimes Hermes/Poseidon water not showing correctly
          - Hercules no longer casts Smash targeted at Aphrodite while Aphrodite under awe
          - Not starting world music until intro music has completed
          - Fixed cyclops rock particle effects
          - Hecate assist bug fixed
          What the hell..multiple heros..so either play monogod or get ready for complete irritation..

Comment

Originally posted by Thorr View Post

What the hell..multiple heros..so either play monogod or get ready for complete irritation..
            At least you're level 130 already and can get all 3 academies.

I have mixed feelings about this. on the one hand, it appeases the big accounts...no more "mid class peasants" (lol jk, I'm one of them) beating their bases. this should also help with the balance of offense/defense for those that wanted that. we can all have fun winning defenses while we are sleeping, working, otherwise not playing, etc.

on the other hand, I almost always attack someone in that level range and now expect to lose a lot more often. meaning I'll eventually be relegated to attacking smaller bases, getting less rewards per attack, and taking longer to level up. and it already takes foreeeever to level up once you get passed lvl 100 or so.

but, change is change. interested to see how it plays once it rolls out. maybe the decrease in the heroes' health will be a good balance.

Comment

Originally posted by Thorr View Post

In our testing, we've found that buying and upgrading multiple heroes takes quite a toll on the rest of your base. The purchase cost of the 2nd/3rd hero academies is quite high, so players will have to make some sacrifices if they want level max # of heroes that are well-upgraded. And we did reduce the hero health across the board to make them a little easier to handle as well. However, as always with balance changes and new features, it is possible we didn't get it quite right. And if not, we will make adjustments.

leroy

Comment

Guess I cant beat player almost 50 level above me no longer

Comment

Originally posted by Rocko View Post

At least you're level 130 already and can get all 3 academies.

I have mixed feelings about this. on the one hand, it appeases the big accounts...no more "mid class peasants" (lol jk, I'm one of them) beating their bases. this should also help with the balance of offense/defense for those that wanted that. we can all have fun winning defenses while we are sleeping, working, otherwise not playing, etc.

on the other hand, I almost always attack someone in that level range and now expect to lose a lot more often. meaning I'll eventually be relegated to attacking smaller bases, getting less rewards per attack, and taking longer to level up. and it already takes foreeeever to level up once you get passed lvl 100 or so.

but, change is change. interested to see how it plays once it rolls out. maybe the decrease in the heroes' health will be a good balance.
                  From the day 1 of heros..I never liked that particular part in the game..and now more than 1 hero..🤣🤣

By the way I dont enjoy level 130 and u will find me playing often on level 117 account borrowed from Les rebels leader. If u see Poseidon patron then its me else there are few others playing my account. I feel fun of attacking is between levels 112 to 125..dont know why but I felt like that..

So we might see few more leaving soon since winning is usually more important than defending.. u play game for refreshing your self and not getting more and more irritation..

Anyways I dont decide how game should progress so just voiced out what I think..Probably thats the only thing we can do🤣🤣🤩🤩

Comment

Lol so funny to see you saying you will just burn up your gems since level 115 and never buying them anymore because it’s a dead game and here we are with you at 130 and growing and now borrowing an almost infinite nectar account

Comment

maybe I'm missing something obvious, not too much coffee in me yet 😉 but isn't it going from 50/50/50 to 75/75/75? meaning a 25% boost to explosion damage, area, and range.

not sure how increase range is now a negative? personally I think apollo may soon be a popular patron choice with this boost and the addition of more heroes to the map
                      Oh yeah, I just meant if Apollo's range increased, it might be harder to keep the group of gods together, and so harder to play them as one cohesive team. So maybe it might be better to use the buff elsewhere like keep range to 50 but boost other two to 100 instead of 75 maybe. Not making definite suggestion, just expressing concern to the devs :P MIGHT be better this way I meant.

Comment

In our testing, we've found that buying and upgrading multiple heroes takes quite a toll on the rest of your base. The purchase cost of the 2nd/3rd hero academies is quite high, so players will have to make some sacrifices if they want level max # of heroes that are well-upgraded. And we did reduce the hero health across the board to make them a little easier to handle as well. However, as always with balance changes and new features, it is possible we didn't get it quite right. And if not, we will make adjustments.

leroy
                        leroy You saw my comment? :P

Comment

Originally posted by leo View Post
                          Lol so funny to see you saying you will just burn up your gems since level 115 and never buying them anymore because it’s a dead game and here we are with you at 130 and growing and now borrowing an almost infinite nectar account
                          Oh I had to change my attack style completely and luckily they gave Poseidon range bonus. If you still remember I was arte patron player in past for real long and odisious used to target her first. Heros were unkillable at the beginning so it was totally against the way I attacked. Things improved to stick around so I could stay.

Unfortunately I don't live in chilled country like you live🤣🤣 weather here is so harsh for little more than 6 months (around 50 deg day temperature) so most of us would be involved in some online stuff.. no wonder I am playing this game still..

I dont remember if I was level 115 when heros came but anyways..

Comment

Greetings. One question. WHY nerf Paris health additionally by 14%??? It is already very low! He had already two nerfs.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyperion View Post
                              Greetings. One question. WHY nerf Paris health additionally by 14%??? It is already very low! He had already two nerfs.
                              Well if we continued playing with 1 hero, I would agree. but now players will have access to multiple heroes for their base...this changes things dramatically...reducing their health was necessary or the addition of a second (or third) hero would make attacks way too hard.

Comment

Well if we continued playing with 1 hero, I would agree. but now players will have access to multiple heroes for their base...this changes things dramatically...reducing their health was necessary or the addition of a second (or third) hero would make attacks way too hard.
                                Agreed. Having Theseus and Paris together can counter the nerf by quite a bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X