X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4.2 Changes

HECATE
    ==============
    - The goddess of magic, witchcraft, and necromancy has arrived in the underworld!
    - Utilize her skeleton archers, torch, and hounds to defeat your enemies!
    - New underworld environment provides a boost to arrow towers.
    - Hecate daily challenges and weekly events!

ADDITIONAL CHANGES
    ====================
    - Nectar/Gem and Pomegranate/Gem conversion cost has been reduced
    - "Super-reanimate" has been removed
    - Hades monument speed issue resolved
    - Events allow choice between underworld and Olympus resources
    - Fixed some incorrect language translations
    - Paris can now only stun a single god (but still all units in range)
    - Tweaked revenge button logic
    - Skeleton guards now look around in peacetime
    - Fixed super-powered ice tower bug that could occur for specific events

Haven't tried it out yet but why super-reanimate is removed?

Comment

Originally posted by Umutcan View Post
      next update they are removing attacking i herd 🤣🤣

Comment

I don't know, I hope devs can explain why super-reanimate was a problem, this change annoys me. Its in a way similar to hades ultimate abilitiy in Uw, but that abilitiy lasts longer. So normal super-reanimate isnt even that op or strong, am i wrong?

Comment

It has always been this weird little quirk with Hades reanimate. Some experienced players know how to make it happen, most the general public does not. For most people, it was just this weird thing where every once in awhile a ton of skeletons appear and they aren't sure why. It wasn't really ever intended, but we've just never removed it. Now seemed a good time to finally fix it.

leroy

Comment

I don't know, I hope devs can explain why super-reanimate was a problem, this change annoys me. Its in a way similar to hades ultimate abilitiy in Uw, but that abilitiy lasts longer. So normal super-reanimate isnt even that op or strong, am i wrong?
            It can be very, very strong in certain situations. Generally, we don't like having features that a majority of the player-base can't figure out or understand. (In fact, even the players that know how to make it happen consistently typically don't really even grasp why or exactly under what conditions it happens!)

leroy

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post

It has always been this weird little quirk with Hades reanimate. Some experienced players know how to make it happen, most the general public does not. For most people, it was just this weird thing where every once in awhile a ton of skeletons appear and they aren't sure why. It wasn't really ever intended, but we've just never removed it. Now seemed a good time to finally fix it.

leroy
              Kinda good it got fix since I see quite a lot of base that doesn't even upgrade Hades temple because of that.

Comment

ah shame that, i use that ability a lot and had pride that i was one of the few who knew how to use it regularly :P but i guess change is change

thanks for the update btw, leroy!

Comment

Yeah, I wanted thank for the update to, appreciate all efforts. I was just surprised and a little disappointed but im sure i will adapt to changes like everyone

Comment

yeah i mean, tbh umut, super reanimate was more for a show and fun than the actual effectiveness xD now we can just focus on playing more safe i guess

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post

It can be very, very strong in certain situations. Generally, we don't like having features that a majority of the player-base can't figure out or understand. (In fact, even the players that know how to make it happen consistently typically don't really even grasp why or exactly under what conditions it happens!)

leroy
                      I would like to point out Korean Translation is broken through this update, alliance members are all experiencing it.

Comment

Just want to ask one other thing now, why wasn't it removed in the past and why now? If it was someyhing that was not intended, and some players were using it. Leo, vip, scorpion i think and there must be more too, im not that old in this game so idk that many names.

Comment

Before I payed 73 gems for one UW attack,now it’s 63 gems....greatly reduced for sure. Still priced out of playing more I guess.

Comment

I would just like to thank you all so much for introducing Hecate! I don't usually attack in the Underworld at all, but this update has given a great reason to start up again and work towards something! How exciting to be able to summon archers now, and the hounds look like they are going to be so much fun.

Oh, and I am also so pleased with the Paris fix. He was an absolute nightmare to deal with. This is all very useful and we appreciate it so very much.
                            Last edited by Clytemnestra; April 21, 2021, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Paris far too weak tho. He need a buff

Comment

Working...
                              X