Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4.2 Changes

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by leo View Post

    If you are skilled you are going to have the cups.. no matter if you play mono or slowpush. Currently the person who has more offense cups is a pusher 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Even if my last bullet was removed, the rest of the post stands.

    Comment


    • #92
      Most player in level in around level 100 has 3500 attack trophies but some player with Artemis patron has over 4k attack trophy and beat player 30 level or more above them.

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by Rocko View Post

        Even if my last bullet was removed, the rest of the post stands.
        ??? What's that supposed to mean?

        Comment


        • #94
          I do fairly fine with my usual Hermes hit and run, hardly losing on normal battles :/

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by Athene View Post

            ??? What's that supposed to mean?
            Maybe that if the last statement from their said post is removed, the rest of it still stands.

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by Seaweed View Post
              Most player in level in around level 100 has 3500 attack trophies but some player with Artemis patron has over 4k attack trophy and beat player 30 level or more above them.
              I think it's been explained a few times already that level is not always the best indicator for who 'should' win. Im sure I could check my def log and find a handful of posy patrons significantly lower levels than me stomping all over my base ...comes with the territory

              In the long run, the time factor is truly the significant difference in current posy mono vs arty push. Cups come and go on a daily basis, but for the time it takes for an arty pusher to do 10 attacks the mono player will do 20-25 attacks.

              In the long term, the resources are what matters. Arty patrons sacrifice in that respect even if it enables short term boosts in cups.

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by Rocko View Post

                I think it's been explained a few times already that level is not always the best indicator for who 'should' win. Im sure I could check my def log and find a handful of posy patrons significantly lower levels than me stomping all over my base ...comes with the territory

                In the long run, the time factor is truly the significant difference in current posy mono vs arty push. Cups come and go on a daily basis, but for the time it takes for an arty pusher to do 10 attacks the mono player will do 20-25 attacks.

                In the long term, the resources are what matters. Arty patrons sacrifice in that respect even if it enables short term boosts in cups.
                But attacking players far above your level gives you much more resource. That player can get 4m stone and 2m gold when beating War Hammer base since War Hammer is level 150+ and he is only level around level 100 so the resource bonus for attacking much harder bases and player level far above you give you more stuff. Mono player normally attack players around there range from what I have seen

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by Seaweed View Post

                  But attacking players far above your level gives you much more resource. That player can get 4m stone and 2m gold when beating War Hammer base since War Hammer is level 150+ and he is only level around level 100 so the resource bonus for attacking much harder bases and player level far above you give you more stuff. Mono player normally attack players around there range from what I have seen


                  Yes, you get more per individual attack when fighting higher level bases. But, to win them in slow push it takes like like 4-6 mins per match. While a slow pusher does that, a mono player will rattle off 2-3 attacks that will equal or likely surpass the resources gained from the pushers 1 attack ...assuming they aren't at similar offense cups. If similar cups then the mono player will have just earned 2-3x the resources in the same amount of time. The "numbers game" is in favor of mono - mono can simply churn out more attacks than a pusher can.

                  If you're saying a lvl 100 beat a 150 base that wasn't nerfed, I'd be interested in seeing it. Still doesn't really mean much to this conversation though, in my opinion.

                  Still seem super fixated on level when it isn't the only factor here.. matchups literally have nothing to do with level.. your offense cups vs opponents defense cups.

                  And idk who you play with but there are plenty of skilled mono players that im sure would love nothing more than to screenshot their attack log to prove they routinely attack above their level.

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by Rocko View Post



                    Yes, you get more per individual attack when fighting higher level bases. But, to win them in slow push it takes like like 4-6 mins per match. While a slow pusher does that, a mono player will rattle off 2-3 attacks that will equal or likely surpass the resources gained from the pushers 1 attack ...assuming they aren't at similar offense cups. If similar cups then the mono player will have just earned 2-3x the resources in the same amount of time. The "numbers game" is in favor of mono - mono can simply churn out more attacks than a pusher can.

                    If you're saying a lvl 100 beat a 150 base that wasn't nerfed, I'd be interested in seeing it. Still doesn't really mean much to this conversation though, in my opinion.

                    Still seem super fixated on level when it isn't the only factor here.. matchups literally have nothing to do with level.. your offense cups vs opponents defense cups.

                    And idk who you play with but there are plenty of skilled mono players that im sure would love nothing more than to screenshot their attack log to prove they routinely attack above their level.
                    The player attacked Depredations base and it wasn’t nerf and that means Artemis patron is obviously much too op than all others and even if mono can do more attack, you will run out of nectars sooner or later and Artemis patron will still earn more resource at the end of the day

                    Comment


                    • Well kudos to whatever lvl 100 out there beat the 150. I challenge you to switch to arty patron then and see if you can do it, I'd argue whoever that was, was pretty skilled regardless of selected patron.

                      While nectar may be a limiting factor for some players, its not the limiting factor in attacking for a lot of other players.

                      i only chimed in to give different perspective to those reading, not to try and change your mind...which is pretty well set.. the same 5-10 people spam their opinions in forums and sometimes gets lost that it doesn't represent the entire player base.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Seaweed View Post

                        But attacking players far above your level gives you much more resource. That player can get 4m stone and 2m gold when beating War Hammer base since War Hammer is level 150+ and he is only level around level 100 so the resource bonus for attacking much harder bases and player level far above you give you more stuff. Mono player normally attack players around there range from what I have seen
                        id love to see the attacks that you have been seeing lately because they aren’t the same as I do

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by leo View Post

                          id love to see the attacks that you have been seeing lately because they aren’t the same as I do
                          It was from Feu Vs Glace i think. Saw it on discord somewhere. Artemis patron just feels too powerful compared to other patron from what I have been seeing. Most Artemis patron user just has more trophy than most players using other patron

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Seaweed View Post

                            It was from Feu Vs Glace i think. Saw it on discord somewhere. Artemis patron just feels too powerful compared to other patron from what I have been seeing. Most Artemis patron user just has more trophy than most players using other patron
                            You have made your opinion clear. Please keep you responses on topic with the subject of the thread.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X