Nvm I got it

Comment

Great job guys!
      Love the update!

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post

What exactly is the problem?

leroy
        It's pretty much every single text is broken apart from few words. It's somehow mixed with weird symbols, words are cut off in middle, mixed with chinese and so on. So it's just completely broken.

Comment

Originally posted by JKs View Post

It's pretty much every single text is broken apart from few words. It's somehow mixed with weird symbols, words are cut off in middle, mixed with chinese and so on. So it's just completely broken.
          Right, that is what I see also. Just trying to make sure you were experiencing the same thing. Thanks!

leroy

Comment

Even when we text in the alliance chat. The words appear broken.

Comment

Right, that is what I see also. Just trying to make sure you were experiencing the same thing. Thanks!

leroy
              Oh ok, thanks leroy!

Comment

leroy
                Did the movement of the troops get altered in the update? How they move through buildings and etc?

Comment

Did the movement of the troops get altered in the update? How they move through buildings and etc?
                  I do not believe so. Do you see something odd?

leroy

Comment

Another bug that wasn't fix is the uw trophy when attacking and defending. It almost always says 800 trophy even when it isnt suppose to be

Comment

leroy
                      No no, I just felt something was different when looking at the movement of the crowd. It seems as if they are moving through buildings much easier than before.

Comment

leroy
                        Does Hero lose all the bonuses once the temple is destroyed? Because I remember not so much while ago that their bonuses stayed with them regardless of temples and houses being destroyed. Is it true? And if it is, was it included in the previous update?

Comment

Does Hero lose all the bonuses once the temple is destroyed? Because I remember not so much while ago that their bonuses stayed with them regardless of temples and houses being destroyed. Is it true? And if it is, was it included in the previous update?
                          They still have all there health and damage but not sure about speed and range.

Comment

Originally posted by Seaweed View Post

They still have all there health and damage but not sure about speed and range.
                            idk about any of that, just asking developers directly just to be sure

Comment

Originally posted by CASTIEL View Post

This change was made with huge community feedback as well as large amounts of data and testing.
                              Paris was able to keep higher trophies on an account than other heroes on the same accounts of the same levels.
                              Some players have moved to having Artemis as Patron, these same players dealt massive amounts of damage to the same cities using Patron Ares, Poseidon, and Hera. If these same players move away from using a Patron Artemis to another god, the focus will then shift to the new god of choice they are using to win. Artemis stats have not changed, and her popularity as patron is pretty new in comparison to the use of some other gods.
                              "Some" is a gross understatement. I'd wager that nearly 75-90% of all attacks against my city using the OL gods have Arty as patron. Athene even suggested Arty as patron in her advice thread. This is telling. Putting blame where it's due though, her rise in popularity is due to the sum total of nerfing happening. You give no incentive to choose another god as patron, further lessening robustly different strategies in a supposed strategy game. Of course, that's partly on the devs and majority on players since they're often the ones calling for nerfing. Unfortunately, the "fix" will likely be MORE nerfing instead of boosts. It's worked so well for player enjoyment. C'est la vie i guess.

I'm rather irritated reading this response though. I've suggested numerous times that level needs to be a factor in many things and am shot down by different players AND devs... Only to see that the devs do consider level after all when comparing power level... Hmmm. But not with matching amiright?! Not important in that i guess. I'll digress...

If it takes community feedback to stop nerfing, maybe we need a thread for forum members to just say "quit nerfing." How many would it take cuz I'll make one if that's the case?
                              Vi veri universum vivus vici

Comment

Originally posted by Unspeakable1 View Post

"Some" is a gross understatement. I'd wager that nearly 75-90% of all attacks against my city using the OL gods have Arty as patron. Athene even suggested Arty as patron in her advice thread. This is telling. Putting blame where it's due though, her rise in popularity is due to the sum total of nerfing happening. You give no incentive to choose another god as patron, further lessening robustly different strategies in a supposed strategy game. Of course, that's partly on the devs and majority on players since they're often the ones calling for nerfing. Unfortunately, the "fix" will likely be MORE nerfing instead of boosts. It's worked so well for player enjoyment. C'est la vie i guess.

I'm rather irritated reading this response though. I've suggested numerous times that level needs to be a factor in many things and am shot down by different players AND devs... Only to see that the devs do consider level after all when comparing power level... Hmmm. But not with matching amiright?! Not important in that i guess. I'll digress...

If it takes community feedback to stop nerfing, maybe we need a thread for forum members to just say "quit nerfing." How many would it take cuz I'll make one if that's the case?
                                So true since if you take a look at players in a level range, those with Artemis patron mostly have a far more trophy than those that use others patron most of the time

Comment

Working...
                                X