• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seaweed View Post
    Paris far too weak tho. He need a buff
    True, he keeps getting nerfed while Artemis is much more overpowered

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post

It can be very, very strong in certain situations. Generally, we don't like having features that a majority of the player-base can't figure out or understand. (In fact, even the players that know how to make it happen consistently typically don't really even grasp why or exactly under what conditions it happens!)

leroy
      Maybe thats the real problem here. You guys don’t teach the players how to play. there is that tutorial when you start an account but does someone really remember that?
      a few updates back you guys removed the boost that water blast used to do on kraken when no one actually knew that!
      you guys also removed the boost that absorb used to do on wrath. Ok, everyone knew about but where was those things written?? Where can we get the info if that is true or fake??? There is even other features that still works and people doesn’t know about it??

it’s not the players fault that people don’t know how to play the game, even at higher levels.. you can see see people at 120 that has no idea of what they are doing on attacks.

so quoting leroy again, if you don’t like that most of the people doesn’t know how to use some features why do you take them out instead of teaching them how to use it?? Make the beta players do a video teaching how to use reanimate and promote that every once in a while for the new players.

The situation that happens today is that we have to discover things on our own because there is no place where we can get info. Underworld is the perfect example for it.. the kiddie made videos showing all gods and seemed like he was looking at them for the first time cuz he didn’t sounded confident enough to show them all properly and we had to discover them on our own while we play the game.
      Last edited by leo; April 21, 2021, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by leo View Post

Maybe thats the real problem here. You guys don’t teach the players how to play. there is that tutorial when you start an account but does someone really remember that?
        a few updates back you guys removed the boost that water blast used to do on kraken when no one actually knew that!
        you guys also removed the boost that absorb used to do on wrath. Ok, everyone knew about but where was those things written?? Where can we get the info if that is true or fake??? There is even other features that still works and people doesn’t know about it??

it’s not the players fault that people don’t know how to play the game, even at higher levels.. you can see see people at 120 that has no idea of what they are doing on attacks.

so quoting leroy again, if you don’t like that most of the people doesn’t know how to use some features why do you take them out instead of teaching them how to use it?? Make the beta players do a video teaching how to use reanimate and promote that every once in a while for the new players.

The situation that happens today is that we have to discover things on our own because there is no place where we can get info. Underworld is the perfect example for it.. the kiddie made videos showing all gods and seemed like he was looking at them for the first time cuz he didn’t sounded confident enough to show them all properly and we had to discover them on our own while we play the game.
        I agree they should expand the tutorial and give out more battle strategy tip and trick for starters.

Comment

Originally posted by Clytemnestra View Post
          I would just like to thank you all so much for introducing Hecate! I don't usually attack in the Underworld at all, but this update has given a great reason to start up again and work towards something! How exciting to be able to summon archers now, and the hounds look like they are going to be so much fun.

Oh, and I am also so pleased with the Paris fix. He was an absolute nightmare to deal with. This is all very useful and we appreciate it so very much.
          Paris wasn't an absolute nightmare. You just need to do a huge burst of damage at once, and he dies. Or, just target him with long-range gods, like artemis, apollo, or poseidon with water blast. Generally, Paris isn't a problem at all for me. I just attatck him first.

Comment

Originally posted by Trojan View Post

True, he keeps getting nerfed while Artemis is much more overpowered
            It’s just funny that Paris keeps getting nerfed but Artemis gets nothing changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mario View Post

It’s just funny that Paris keeps getting nerfed but Artemis gets nothing changed.
              This change was made with huge community feedback as well as large amounts of data and testing.
              Paris was able to keep higher trophies on an account than other heroes on the same accounts of the same levels.
              Some players have moved to having Artemis as Patron, these same players dealt massive amounts of damage to the same cities using Patron Ares, Poseidon, and Hera. If these same players move away from using a Patron Artemis to another god, the focus will then shift to the new god of choice they are using to win. Artemis stats have not changed, and her popularity as patron is pretty new in comparison to the use of some other gods.

Comment

Originally posted by leo View Post

More or less that was fun feature for me and I used it very well. Unfortunate change.

Comment

I noticed that the new android version also includes an updated animation of Charon's madness ability that turns the crazed enemy units to a black color. It makes them stand out more as a neutral unit that's not for or against your team. Really cool to see on units like tritons!

Comment

Originally posted by astodro View Post
                    I noticed that the new android version also includes an updated animation of Charon's madness ability that turns the crazed enemy units to a black color. It makes them stand out more as a neutral unit that's not for or against your team. Really cool to see on units like tritons!
                    Wasn’t always like that?!

Comment

Originally posted by CASTIEL View Post

This change was made with huge community feedback as well as large amounts of data and testing.
                      Paris was able to keep higher trophies on an account than other heroes on the same accounts of the same levels.
                      Some players have moved to having Artemis as Patron, these same players dealt massive amounts of damage to the same cities using Patron Ares, Poseidon, and Hera. If these same players move away from using a Patron Artemis to another god, the focus will then shift to the new god of choice they are using to win. Artemis stats have not changed, and her popularity as patron is pretty new in comparison to the use of some other gods.
                      I wanted to ask are the developers aware of the comment I made? The one about Korean Translation being broken through this update?

Comment

Originally posted by JKs View Post

I wanted to ask are the developers aware of the comment I made? The one about Korean Translation being broken through this update?
                        The team is looking into this report, thank you

Comment

It may have been and I just didnt notice until now! I seem to remember that they used to flash black when Charon used his power but went back to their original gold/red color afterward.

Comment

Originally posted by CASTIEL View Post

The team is looking into this report, thank you
                            Thanks, Castiel!

Comment

Originally posted by JKs View Post

I would like to point out Korean Translation is broken through this update, alliance members are all experiencing it.
                              What exactly is the problem?

leroy

Comment

Does GoO auto update?

Comment

Working...
                                X