First Hades Sneak Peek!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Hades Sneak Peek!

The first pics of Hades have been released! More sneak peeks are coming to Facebook over the coming weeks so be sure to like @Gods of Olympus for updates!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Hades 1.jpg
Views:	1126
Size:	804.1 KB
ID:	4770

Name:	Hades 2.jpg
Views:	652
Size:	386.2 KB
ID:	4771

God and monument look good .... Cerberus looks like a 3 year old designed it

Comment

All Hades' architecture looks too sophisticated in comparison to all the existing stuff.. looks out of place

Either the existing stuff needs a re-work or this stuff needs to be dulled down a bit to 'fit in'.

Cerberus could do with a bit more work, not just a three headed Doberman..

Comment

Originally posted by alex-jl View Post
        All Hades' architecture looks too sophisticated in comparison to all the existing stuff.. looks out of place

Either the existing stuff needs a re-work or this stuff needs to be dulled down a bit to 'fit in'.

The flames.... The flames...
        🔥CRATUS🔥
        ➡️ Number 1 Alliance Defending Bases ⬅️

Comment

I think everything about Hades looks in place with other structures, and a gigantic the headed Doberman would make anyone but Heracles soil themselves. Well done guys.

One question - what's the hole underneath him in the left most picture? Is that where the skeletal army appears from?

I know it's not meant to be but he looks more attractive than Apollo... No silly grin on his face or questionable hair style... Hehehe.
          Last edited by 72826; March 29, 2016, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 72826 View Post
            I think everything about Hades looks in place with other structures, and a gigantic the headed Doberman would make anyone but Heracles soil themselves. Well done guys.

One question - what's the hole underneath him in the left most picture? Is that where the skeletal army appears from?

Just a theory, but I think that he rises from the earth instead of descending from the sky like the other gods. I think that picture is just of him being deployed
            A New Era has begun.

Comment

Originally posted by 72826 View Post

I know it's not meant to be but he looks more attractive than Apollo... No silly grin on his face or questionable hair style... Hehehe.
              How do the houses look in place with the rest of them? The rest of them are identical, plain houses differing only in colour from god to god. Hades' proposed housing has a mini grave yard with a fence around it...

Comment

How do the houses look in place with the rest of them? The rest of them are identical, plain houses differing only in colour from god to god. Hades' proposed housing has a mini grave yard with a fence around it...
                All of the Hades structures look amazing and very unique. I like that they are bringing this type of identity into the game. I wonder though if it will be expanded to affect the original six as well at some point in the future.

Ares' houses could look like mini academies or fighting rings.
                Athena's temples could look like universities or libraries.
                Aphro's houses could look like.. well, ... pleasure houses.
                Artemis' houses could look like hunting lodges.
                Apollo's houses could look like apothecaries.
                Zeus' houses could look like mini parthenons.

The possibilities are endless.
                Celestus,
                Officer of 7.1 Deadly Sins - Pooper Scooper Duty

Comment

Originally posted by Celestus View Post
                  Best idea ever!
                  🔥CRATUS🔥

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmmy View Post

Best idea ever!

Ikr!!!
                    Celestus,

Comment

Ikr!!!
                      Hahahahhaha
                      🔥CRATUS🔥

Comment

All of the Hades structures look amazing and very unique. I like that they are bringing this type of identity into the game. I wonder though if it will be expanded to affect the original six as well at some point in the future.

Ares' houses could look like mini academies or fighting rings.
                        Athena's temples could look like universities or libraries.
                        Artemis' houses could look like hunting lodges.
                        Apollo's houses could look like apothecaries.
                        Zeus' houses could look like mini parthenons.

The possibilities are endless.
                        Yes, good idea. However, up until now they have not announced any change to any of the existing buildings and so the Hades' related buildings will look out of place as they are far too detailed in comparison to their counterparts. They should have done a full rework.

Comment

I just want an exact date for the update release... EXACT DAY!
                          🔥CRATUS🔥

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmmy View Post
                            I just want an exact date for the update release... EXACT DAY!

Celestus,

Comment

I totally agree. But I also think that the architecture is way too Gothic. I could overlook the Renaissance / Roman touches of other temples, with their cupolas, apses, domes, arches etc. and I could kind of accept the monolithic monuments but pointed arches and flying buttresses deviate way too much from the Greek theme for my liking. Also the jet black roof tiles could have been toned down to a charcoal grey so that they blend in better with the surroundings.

​For comparison's sake

Name:	hades.jpg
Views:	378
Size:	427.5 KB
ID:	6564

That being said, playing as Hades is sure to be fun though!
                              Last edited by Matheos; April 19, 2016, 07:39 AM. Reason: Added image

Comment

Working...
                              X