• 3.16 Changes

Bug fix:
    - Can no longer multi-cast a god's ultimate power while stunned

Balance change:
    - Added 10% more armor to Achilles' shield power at all levels

User interface changes:
    - Showing Paris stun blast area stats in the UI where applicable
    - Gods now show stunned effect in the UI as well as in-game

thank you for telling the content of the update !!!. As they did not lower the power to Paris, now I do consider that it is worth buying gems to obtain it, since it is a good resource for defense, if it has the same strength.

Comment

Thanks for making Hera the unstoppable/undying/invincible/Untouchable God! You don’t even need the other gods anymore as long as Hera is alive. Just put Artemis, Hades, Apollo and Hermes to the sides while Hera destroys the rest of your temples! Very nice update devs!

I mean, we asked that Hera don’t need to be like that but that’s exactly you what did. Maybe we ask something of the opposite and maybe the devs will listen.

Please keep making Hera Unstoppable/Untouchable, it makes the game so much more fun and exciting! And no, please don’t give us new gem packs, and we don’t really need alliance wars.

Comment

Hera is not unstoppable or invincible. Not sure what you’re talking about.

Chris

Comment

Don’t act so innocent as if you don’t know. Look at your attack cups and look at all the others defense cups. Surely there’s imbalance. 5755, or don’t tell me your pilot is using magic or maybe it’s your magical helpful 3 assistants

Comment

So team play is against the rules? News to me.

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Kitten View Post
              Don’t act so innocent as if you don’t know. Look at your attack cups and look at all the others defense cups. Surely there’s imbalance. 5755, or don’t tell me your pilot is using magic or maybe it’s your magical helpful 3 assistants
              I’d call unbalance if all Hera patron players have a huge amount of offensive cups, which isn’t the case now. Sln is a great attacker and she has the same amount of cups as before hero. Can’t you just accept that someone is a good attacker who will beat you more than lose?

Comment

All members are reminded not to make personal attacks

Comment

Still sitting on maxed out gods,other high level players also have maxed out most of their gods.Would like to play more than I do now but see no point in it,
                  Since it is just an increase in numbers it can’t be that hard to implement I think? 10 new levels,20% more health,strength,ability etc.Already did. half the work for you so pls hurry up.

Comment

When will the big update come out?

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosFromIMMORTALS View Post
                      When will the big update come out?
                      THIS! Hope it will come out in 2020... 🙄
                      Keep it up Aegis!

Comment

Maybe upload it on Christmas as a Christmas gift?

Comment

We would all be very sad if it somehow didn't come out by Christmas.

leroy

Comment

update heal bug before Christmas please

Comment

Originally posted by Mario View Post
                              update heal bug before Christmas please
                              This x 1000

Comment

Working...
                              X