No announcement yet.

3.15 Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We cannot heal heroes in defense, is it possible to add this feature in an upcoming update?

Comment

Honestly I think its ridiculous that a hero, mortal can stun a god, is anyone think the same ?
      I dont know if you guys are big fans of diablo, warcraft, dota and those kind of games but please dont bring it to GoO, it hurts the myth

Comment

Originally posted by tunghd View Post
        Honestly I think its ridiculous that a hero, mortal can stun a god, is anyone think the same ?
        I dont know if you guys are big fans of diablo, warcraft, dota and those kind of games but please dont bring it to GoO, it hurts the myth
        Paris is annoying, but he brings a new challenge. Adapt and overcome!

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by tunghd View Post
          We do lots of things that are ridiculous. Just trying to make the game as fun as possible.

leroy

Comment

Originally posted by VOLKAN View Post
            We cannot heal heroes in defense, is it possible to add this feature in an upcoming update?
            Hi Volkan, this is a good idea, we will look into it!

leroy

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post

Hi Volkan, this is a good idea, we will look into it!

leroy
              I love this idea, if people rather try to heal a tiny little hero instead of dropping troops, I am all for it 😜

Chris

Comment

Is it really necessary to heal hero? They can have more health then gods and they heal themselves if the Apollo temple is up. They are already strong, why make them more difficult?

Comment

Originally posted by War Hammer View Post

Paris is annoying, but he brings a new challenge. Adapt and overcome!

Chris
                  Buddy, I did not complain anything about he annoying or difficult or whatever. I will find a way to beat it anyway, i always do, thanks. Just because i love the Greek mythology, what bring me to this game, I just want give my advices, hope it helps the devs developing a better game that respect and follow myth. Sorry if i say something wrong, your game, do whatever you want. Great game anyway, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post

Yes.

No. Similarly, Aphrodite can still be stunned by Paris' stun arrow if she happens to wander into the path of one that was aimed at someone else.

leroy
                    Ok. Thanks Leroy. Any buff to Aphro is appreciated. I have been running her as patron to test her out recently and she seems okay but here are some suggestions to make her better patron material:

Awe. In the previous update you discouraged us from using awe solo but in this update it seems to be the opposite. I would prefer Aphrodite to be completely immune to damage no matter what in awe. That way we can use awe both when she is solo or when she is in a slow push. Currently I have to hide Aphrodite whenever I get close to Hercules (she stands too close to Hera) thus losing extra damage to a hero which is always great. Awe also really isn't an overpowered ult. If presented with the choices slowtime vs awe, regroup vs awe, kraken vs awe etc., I would think that even if Aphro was totally immune to damage during her ult people would still choose the other ultimates as they are generally more powerful ultimates.

Charm units killing skeletons. Adonis already does this so why not Aphro? Currently her charm feels really lackluster because of its tiny range(when not patron), counters(Aphro monument and Adonis), and the fact that there are more uncharmables than charmables. I think her charm killing skeletons would be nice and wouldn't be considered overpowered.

Uncharmables. I feel like the biggest reason people don't use Aphro as patron is uncharmables. If you come across an uncharmable base, all your patron points seem wasted if you put them in charm units. Now making uncharmables charmable might be a little overpowered so I thought up an alternative. Since stuns are now introduced into the game, why not have Aphrodite stun any uncharmable troops in range of her charm units (including heroes)? This could be explained as the units being "stunned" by her beauty. This would give her at least some utility when a base is uncharmable. The stun could be a base 1 second and an additional 0.1 seconds is added every 5 levels (of course these numbers can be changed if this is too weak or overpowered).

Hopefully some of these suggestions are considered so Aphrodite can be on par with the other push gods again. Right now she is just outclassed by all the other push gods (except maybe Apollo but Apollo is great at dealing with heroes).

Comment

Originally posted by bob4209 View Post

Ok. Thanks Leroy. Any buff to Aphro is appreciated. I have been running her as patron to test her out recently and she seems okay but here are some suggestions to make her better patron material:

Awe. In the previous update you discouraged us from using awe solo but in this update it seems to be the opposite. I would prefer Aphrodite to be completely immune to damage no matter what in awe. That way we can use awe both when she is solo or when she is in a slow push. Currently I have to hide Aphrodite whenever I get close to Hercules (she stands too close to Hera) thus losing extra damage to a hero which is always great. Awe also really isn't an overpowered ult. If presented with the choices slowtime vs awe, regroup vs awe, kraken vs awe etc., I would think that even if Aphro was totally immune to damage during her ult people would still choose the other ultimates as they are generally more powerful ultimates.

Charm units killing skeletons. Adonis already does this so why not Aphro? Currently her charm feels really lackluster because of its tiny range(when not patron), counters(Aphro monument and Adonis), and the fact that there are more uncharmables than charmables. I think her charm killing skeletons would be nice and wouldn't be considered overpowered.

Uncharmables. I feel like the biggest reason people don't use Aphro as patron is uncharmables. If you come across an uncharmable base, all your patron points seem wasted if you put them in charm units. Now making uncharmables charmable might be a little overpowered so I thought up an alternative. Since stuns are now introduced into the game, why not have Aphrodite stun any uncharmable troops in range of her charm units (including heroes)? This could be explained as the units being "stunned" by her beauty. This would give her at least some utility when a base is uncharmable. The stun could be a base 1 second and an additional 0.1 seconds is added every 5 levels (of course these numbers can be changed if this is too weak or overpowered).

Hopefully some of these suggestions are considered so Aphrodite can be on par with the other push gods again. Right now she is just outclassed by all the other push gods (except maybe Apollo but Apollo is great at dealing with heroes).
                      Hi Bob,

These are all great suggestions that we will definitely consider in a future release. Thanks for your feedback!

leroy

Comment

I think Paris desperately needs huge buffs.Right now he kills himself in 5 shots on Hera patron shield even with all pink houses. Also increase the duration of his stun ability by a second or better two and make him target gods exclusively, NOT troops dropped by helpers!
                        This is based off of defenses on Kitten where slow push attackers simply ignore the hero, personally think improving Paris would dramatically increase the enjoyment of attackers on hitting high level bases.

Comment

Originally posted by Kane2 View Post
                          I think Paris desperately needs huge buffs.Right now he kills himself in 5 shots on Hera patron shield even with all pink houses. Also increase the duration of his stun ability by a second or better two and make him target gods exclusively, NOT troops dropped by helpers!
                          This is based off of defenses on Kitten where slow push attackers simply ignore the hero, personally think improving Paris would dramatically increase the enjoyment of attackers on hitting high level bases.
                          One of the other heroes might be a good choice to defend in those battles, where Paris is a very good choice in others. Another option would be to continually change which hero is active so that when you are being attacked frequently, the same attacker has to change their approach based upon which hero you have active at the time of that attack

Comment

Originally posted by Kane2 View Post
                            I may be wrong but what I figured is paris is anti mono and not anti slowpush. Monos struggling more with paris than slowpush. I personally think paris is ok as it is.

But I am no one to decide so will see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by NalzN View Post
                              This is pure greed, go take a look at how much ive spent on gems, especially recently, due to lockdown! Time to find something else to do then!
                              Have you noticed that GOO is the only one that allows you to play all day, without waiting times and without spending money?
                              You can spend hours in alliance helping friends, while earning nectar, you can make the defenses, you can chat
                              We players are always asking for updates but do we want to give these guys 10 dollars every now and then?

Come on, let's go buy the nectar for the evil dwarf (Paride)

I remind you that I use the translator, so you use a little imagination to understand me

Comment

Kane2 i had similar thoughts. So I didn’t boost his attack at all, only his stun. It’s worked well, Hera gets stunned and overrun by troops and Paris stays alive because it does inflict much damage.Ultimately that’s the desired impact right?

Now you might too high up to pull that off... unless you pay some gems and reset the entire hero academy.

Comment

Working...
                                X