No announcement yet.

3.15 Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't want to sound like complaining and I only want to express how I feel about the new hero Paris without any bad intentions because its been frustrating. I know this update is new, and sure maybe I will adapt and find better ways but I dont like the new hero Paris. He is too much. He stuns the gods in burst, in slow time and in slow push. And burst part is very important to me and like everyone else I have routes too but Paris can ruin everything. When I put ares in front of my gods and use him separately he just stun him so my plans are ruined, or stuns athena and I cant move athena so ares cant take advantage of inspiration etc. Its hard to explain in one post. Or slow push its important to keep hera in front but when she is stunned its difficult to go after the hero. If I Rush it then she will stay in the back but then other gods will be stunned. I play slow push with ares patron, so no patron gods for my push gods. I hope it wont be too difficult for me.
    ​​​​
    ​​​

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post

This is not the 'biggest update ever' that we are referring to... This is a minor release while we are testing the big one. 4.0 will be the big release. It is possible we might do a 3.16 release that has some balance tweeks or bug fixes.

leroy
      I have to ask two things.

1) What will 3.16 be about? Correction of any error or will they add something else? It would be good if they advance something because later one spends without knowing what is going to happen next. Luckily I have not been making important expenses for a while .....
      2) When will 4.0 be? I am not asking for an exact date, I am asking for a month at least.

Comment

Paris is a very skilled archer, but he does have some built in weaknesses that can really balance out his strengths. His weaknesses, when discovered, really take him down quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Umutcan View Post
          I don't want to sound like complaining and I only want to express how I feel about the new hero Paris without any bad intentions because its been frustrating. I know this update is new, and sure maybe I will adapt and find better ways but I dont like the new hero Paris. He is too much. He stuns the gods in burst, in slow time and in slow push. And burst part is very important to me and like everyone else I have routes too but Paris can ruin everything. When I put ares in front of my gods and use him separately he just stun him so my plans are ruined, or stuns athena and I cant move athena so ares cant take advantage of inspiration etc. Its hard to explain in one post. Or slow push its important to keep hera in front but when she is stunned its difficult to go after the hero. If I Rush it then she will stay in the back but then other gods will be stunned. I play slow push with ares patron, so no patron gods for my push gods. I hope it wont be too difficult for me.
          ​​​​
          ​​​
          Two things

1 Paris is bad in health and very fearful ...

2 Defensive balancing involves these things. This is what they were asking for. As it happens to all of us, you will have to adapt.

Comment

Bad in health? How much health he can have with all pink houses around him? But its true it doesnt have health as much as other heroes but it can go up to 300k. And nobody really goes after him or at least i dont do it in the first phase of my attack. Players are mostly focusing on temples... I will try to figure it out...

Comment

In my opinion Paris is probably the easiest hero to handle in a slow push battle, but maybe much more difficult to other styles. I just wouldn’t want to see him rebalanced quickly then have everyone find out a few weeks later how to counter him making him way too weak.
              Hopefully you guys are seeing some other heroes out there too, having a wider range of heroes show up really changes each attack. 🙂

Comment

Im seeing mostly Paris recently. Saw Achilles once, it was easy to kill him. Paris was a bigger threat. Ody became easier with hera reflect. I feel like Hercules is better than Achilles. I hope to see more heroes more often, maybe my opinions will change

Comment

Speaking of heroes I have to ask this question. If I upgrade Hercules and then buy another hero, will the upgrades go to the new hero if I select him?

Comment

Originally posted by Sr Marcos View Post
                    Speaking of heroes I have to ask this question. If I upgrade Hercules and then buy another hero, will the upgrades go to the new hero if I select him?
                    Yes, they will.

leroy

Comment

Originally posted by Umutcan View Post
                      Im seeing mostly Paris recently. Saw Achilles once, it was easy to kill him. Paris was a bigger threat. Ody became easier with hera reflect. I feel like Hercules is better than Achilles. I hope to see more heroes more often, maybe my opinions will change
                      This also depends very highly on which houses are used with which hero, and the levels of house and temple bonuses. The right combination of houses for a hero can really set them apart, and the wrong houses can really leave them lacking. It’s all about experimenting 🙂

Comment

Originally posted by Kitten View Post
                        Thanks for the new update devs. Don’t mean to sound so negative but like every update, game is buggy. Gods’ power button doesn’t respond correctly leaving your gods semi naked or unprotected to all defenses for at least 2 seconds.
                        It is Paris’ stun ability that are affecting your powers. They won’t activate until stun wears off. So yes, gods are sitting naked while they are stunned.

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Kane2 View Post
                          Sorry devs but THIS is the “biggest update ever”? Two heroes-one totally useless-and a few number changes? That’s all?
                          Sitting on max gods for weeks now and stopped playing as there was no reason too. This minor update did nothing for me to consider returning to be active again.Can’t put my gold anywhere and stone is useless too, defense buildings are to expensive and don’t actually matter against the current meta anyway.

Might be an economical choice to cater to all those in the Lv 100|110 range but don’t leave your high level players in the dust.
                          I miss seeing you active Kane. ☹️ Please return.

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Goob View Post
                            Given that many of the new features require ambrosia and the amount of ambrosia given for different attacks/challenges has been reduced would it be possible to add it to some of the gem packs for sale? It would seem to be logical compromise.
                            Yes, this is a good idea. I will bring this up with the team.

leroy

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post

Yes, this is a good idea. I will bring this up with the team.

leroy
                              Not sure what’s the difference between buying gems to unlock features or buying gem packs that include ambrosia to unlock features but hey it’s a business so if you sell more congratulations.

Bennett
                              TYSM

Comment

Those new heroes are awesome, but I've only seen it on Thekiddie's Youtube channel. (Not enough ambrosia to get a second hero - I'm only lvl 55). Still, Hera is best for killing Paris. She gets Stunned but her Revenge continues to injure Paris. Brilliant! I'm sooo excited about the 4.0 update, though this is still 3.5. Can you at least hint us about what it's going to be about? Like is it a new god, or maybe a new defence building? Surprise me if you want with two new gods, or an extra power for each god. Or at least tell us when 4.0 is going to be out.

Comment

Working...
                                X