3.14 Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kane2 View Post

Lol,that actually made me laugh. These last few weeks I was burning through 5k gems a day but now I am retiring again. Not interested in a super weak Poseidon.
    By a super weak Poseidon do you mean a Poseidon that is basically the same before he became super powerful?

leroy

Comment

Originally posted by Kane2 View Post

Lol,that actually made me laugh. These last few weeks I was burning through 5k gems a day but now I am retiring again. Not interested in a super weak Poseidon.
      A different question: with this 'super weak Poseidon', how would you rank him compared to the other gods?

leroy

Comment

Every uplate we see monogod players crying saying ‘monogod is dead’, happened when gorgons came out, when Spartans came out, with heroes and yet we still see low level monogods beating solo higher level players.

it was very clear that pos was op now and needed a nerf. I wonder what’s gonna happen when devs decide to take a look on a overpowered ares patron and nerf a little bit.. monogod players will just explode when they see that.. 😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post

That said, if you want to reallocate your Poseidon water blast upgrades that you've done in the last few days, please contact tech support, and I think we can 'un-upgrade' your water blast to reallocate your gold in a different place.

leroy
          no no you can imagine the time it took me to get to the level I am, I refuse categorically to make a request, I fought to perfect Poseidon to the highest levels, I had a lot of patience and passion for the work you did. In the team I’m in, I’m not the only one who thinks you made a mistake by lowering the stats of the same one god.
          Here are the updates that prove that Poseidon loses its statistics at each update: version 3.14, version 3.7 , 3.8 and then the version after October 2018 where you reduced the water drop that had in the 200% force it seems to me. Finally here I regret that you once again reduced its power, it is unfair because I had done everything to make it powerful, I set up an incalculable number of tactics to make it stronger. Last week alone I won 400 trophies because I was stagnant but you improved his water jet, you delivered me. because I was missing that offensive weapon. After you talk about balance, but you seem to forget that what determines the outcome of each fight is the strategy put in place by the player. it disgusts me frankly, I support you from the beginning, I made a lot of friends thanks to your game, I shared my passion of the game to several members that I had recommended to download your game and now, I decided to stop simply because I put so much hope and effort into perfecting my god Poseidon to finally see him as weak. Moreover, it should not be the only god to lose power, Artemis, Ares, Hera are also overpowering. Frankly, I tell you honestly, I will not continue if it is to see the Poseidon statistics reduced again. However I will take pleasure in reinstalling the game if ever you increase Poseidon again as it was. because frankly the defenses are formidable, so please reset Poseidon’s strength.

Comment

Originally posted by Demeter View Post
            1.Give Hera strength back. I think Hera damage reducetion in revenge is broken, She die easy now even patron
            2.Give poseidon back 17 seconds duration and buff some his strength and his patron skill 1 must have bonus 100% not only 50%.
            3.Give Buff in All Aphrodite skills
            you are right, I am 100% agree I am level 102 and my Poseidon is at level 325 ( 70 of force , 53 of health, 70 of Water blast and 70 of Tidal wave and 64 of Kraken, with 100 points of god boss on force and 100 points on water blast and 30 points on Tidal wave) Since October when Poseidon came out that I improved him like crazy to finally see his statistics diminished, it is totally unfair and not correct after 4 years of fidelity. Knowing that other gods like Artemis, Hera and Ares also have powers a little more developed than the others so I do not understand why it is always Poseidon who suffers the decreases of his statistics. It tells you that we are fighting to make things change, tomorrow with several players of my alliance, we will come to defend Poseidon in order to make hear that we would like as a fan of this game, to see it again increase as it was initially

Comment

Originally posted by Ulysse View Post

non non vous imaginez pas le temps que ça ma pris pour arriver au niveau auquel je suis, je refuse catégoriquement de faire une demande, moi je me suis battu pour perfectionner Poseidon jusqu'au plus haut niveaux, j'avais énormément de patience et de passion pour le travail que vous avez réalisé. Dans la team dans laquelle je suis , je ne suis pas le seul à penser que vous avez commis une erreur en diminuant les stats du même et unique dieu.
              Voici les mises à jours qui prouvent que Poseidon perd à chaque mise à jours ses statistiques: la version 3.14, la version 3.7 , 3.8 et puis la version d'après octobre 2018 où vous avez réduit le largage d'eau qui avait dans les 200% de force il me semble. Enfin voilà je regrette que vous ayez diminuez une fois de plus son pouvoir, c'est injuste car j'avais tout fait pour le rendre surpuissant, j'ai mis en place un nombre incalculable de tactiques pour le rendre plus fort. Rien que la semaine dernière j'ai remporté 400 trophées car je stagnais mais qd vous avez améliorer son jet d'eau, vous m'avez délivrer. car il me manquait cette arme offensive. Après vous parlez d'équilibre, mais vous avez l'air d'oublier que ce qui détermine l'issue de chaque combats c'est la stratégie mis en place par le joueur. ça me dégoute franchement, je vous soutiens depuis le début, je me suis fait un tas d'amis grâce à votre jeu, j'ai partagé ma passion du jeu à plusieurs membres à qui j'avais recommander de télécharger votre jeu et maintenant, j'ai décidé d'arrêter tout simplement parce que j'ai mis tant d'espoirs et d'efforts à perfectionner mon dieu Poseidon pour au final le voir aussi faible. Par ailleurs, il devrait pas être le seul dieu à perdre la puissance, Artemis, Ares, Hera sont surpuissants également. Franchement, je vous le dis honnêtement, je ne continuerai pas si c'est pour voir encore les statistiques de Poseidon diminués une nouvelle fois. En revanche je reprendrai plaisir à reinstallé le jeu si jamais vous augmentez de nouveau Poseidon comme il était. car franchement les défenses sont redoutables, donc s'il vous plaît réinitialiser la force de Poseidon.
              2125/3000
              Version 3.12 was a significant boost to Poseidon. Version 3.14 simply brought him back to version 3.11. I understand that you like Poseidon, but he should not so clearly and obviously be the best god in the game. Historically, in version 3.11 he was probably considered the top god along with Hera by a large percent of the user base. In version 3.14, he will likely still be considered the same.

leroy

Comment

Originally posted by Demeter View Post
                Hera gain only 37 attack damage per level. she still get neft. wow

Ares is too over power to Hera, He gain 105 attack damage per level AND boost at 200% bonus attack strength while Hera ultimate still not destroy even purple houses surround temple.

The best way is give Poseidon and Hera strength back before 3.11 AND if you want to buff def add more temple hp

Why everyone need to use hera as patron before Poseidon get buff because Hero is too strong ,

Slow push cannot survive in second strike all gods die easy SO Slow push need tank, normal hera die easy cannot fight hero then they use patron hera

Do you understand this strory now? All problems come from too strong hero.
                In full agreement with you, it tells you that we give everything to make our will to review the statistics of Poseidon increased again. tomorrow friends of my team will come in reinforcement to support our cause for our friend Poseidon to whom the developers diminish his powers with each update what is unfair, we will not let it flow

Comment

Originally posted by Sr Marcos View Post

If what they want is for us to have more defensive than offensive cups, they just have to say it. It shows too much. They are releasing many updates. Today I am very angry because above Cerberus from the first update is worse than before while more than one asked for more control or to be more effective. And there is another old problem that they still could not solve, THE GODS CONTINUE TO JAM IN THE BUILDINGS. I prefer that they fix and not that they destroy.

Enough wanting to destroy the attacks !!!!!!!! This game is no longer about strategy ... it's about DEFENSIVE strategy and just defensive.
                  Water Blas was very useful for all levels, congratulations !! they killed Poseidon, they ruined one of the best gods in the pantheon. For my part there will be no more Poseidon patron. And not Leroy, Poseidon will no longer be a good patron.

It seems that they want to force us all to make armies when it is not comfortable for me. Do they want there to be only one style of attack? Just say you want to end direct attacks and now!

This is my opinion and only my opinion. If I exceeded I apologize, but the truth is I am very angry.
                  In full agreement with you, it tells you that we give everything to make our will to review the statistics of Poseidon increased again. tomorrow friends of my team will come in reinforcement to support our cause for our friend Poseidon to whom the developers diminish his powers with each update what is unfair, we will not let it flow

Comment

Yes! The only reason that we did this 3.14 release is because Poseidon water blast was boosted too heavily. We brought him back to close to where he previously was before. A tad weaker at lower levels but a tad stronger at higher levels.

leroy
                    It was just as well as you did because you could compete against the overpowering hero and the defenses that were hard to take down. Please reset the poseidon force?

Comment

[QUOTE=Kane2;n43965]

Lol,that actually made me laugh. These last few weeks I was burning through 5k gems a day but now I am retiring again. Not interested in a super weak Poseidon. [/QUOTE
                      ]yes fully agree, it is necessary that the developers reset the force of Poseidon. it is disappointing to see it lose its power with each update

Comment

Wtf is this update ??? I just spent all my
                        ​​​​​​

​​​ money to upgrade water blast and if seems weak right now... Moreover, patron Poseidon is useless, the range buff is not enough at all ...

Comment

A different question: with this 'super weak Poseidon', how would you rank him compared to the other gods?

leroy
                          he is below the abilities he had, you would have to submit the Poseidon statistics as it was when you created it in October. ti

Comment

Version 3.12 was a significant boost to Poseidon. Version 3.14 simply brought him back to version 3.11. I understand that you like Poseidon, but he should not so clearly and obviously be the best god in the game. Historically, in version 3.11 he was probably considered the top god along with Hera by a large percent of the user base. In version 3.14, he will likely still be considered the same.

leroy
                            No it is false, now it has become much weaker, the tidal wave has become a small wave crashing on a rock by damaging it weakly, then the Stream of water takes too long to destroy the solid temples like those of athena zeus appolon and Poseidon. In addition, since the arrival of the heroes , the defenses have increased in power and passing in front of the attack, don’t you think that the base of your game remains before the attack? Why do players play? Players to attack mainly, because there is no defense possible without attack. so please reconsider your idea to lower Poseidon and put it back as it was because at this point there is a perfect balance of offensive and defensive weapons and what determines a fight is the strategy, which is the basis of the game. Please your deans fans of your game, it would be a nice gift, after 4 years of fidelity. One of your colleagues Trevor knows me very well since I write to him almost every day lol, besides he is very nice. I have lots of ideas to make the game even better than it already has, you could make lots of surprises, because nowadays many people love the Gods of Olympus. .

Comment

Seems to me some are conflating Poseidon with Patron Poseidon, which are completely different. To set the record straight, I believe Leroy should post stats for a lvl 60 or 70 or whatever Poseidon pre-3.10, 3.12, and 3.14 (I believe those are the ones where Poseidon changed). Perhaps Poseidon is weaker than when he started but Patron Poseidon is about the same, thus causing the confusion.

Comment

leroy I had forgotten to point out that yes Poseidon has become weaker compared to other gods when he is supposed to be one of the 3 Great Gods who are supposed to surpass the other gods if one follows mythology. But another problem I point out is why Poseidon is the only god to have that 50% to be able to strengthen while all other gods have 100% of their abilities that increase when they are patron god

Comment

Working...
                                X