Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Torti View Post
    hi
    Need help... which Patron would u choose ..Apollo or Zeus.. i tend to Apollo..greetings
    Try herms..it works perfect不不

Comment

Better u say..R.I.P. Mono ..
      Hero update I thought of quiting the game if I cant switch from slowpush player to monogods thinking RIP slowpush and when I started beating bases update came which say stop you monogods players不不 so I think I have to invent 3rd style soon and as soon as I perfect it another update will come which will kill my invention too不不

I started buying gems because attacking was fun..now I don't know for what I will buy gems may be to play challenge and multiply the loot不不

Comment

Originally posted by CASTIEL View Post

1.You are not losing any resources, you gained extra resources over the past week by being able to attack above your normal trophy level. I did not see any complaints from you over the past week for excess resources, or requests to remove said resources.
        2. The main change was to Poseidon Patron, all patron points can be reallocated at anytime with no charge, and players can change their patron at anytime for no charge. Poseidon is still a very good choice for patron as his new extended range adds protection from him and deals great damage from afar while other gods can be working their way inward. You are welcome to continue using him, or you are welcome to test out any other patron combination available.

What interested me (interested) Poseidon was his strength, not so much the distance. And for your protection I first lower Athena and Zeus. That was enough protection for me.

And another thing ... during the past week I played less than this. So I didn't say anything about "excess resources." But what things cost badly does not come.

Comment

hi
          Need help... which Patron would u choose ..Apollo or Zeus.. i tend to Apollo..greetings
          Think outside the box ! Choose Aphrodite, you have her with max 70 level Awe , will be excellent choice for you !
          Game Over

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post
            This release mostly targeted around changes to Water Blast:
            - Water Blast changes strength from 30%->99% to 5.5%->40%
            - Water Blast patron boost now only boosts range, not strength

Other balance changes:
            - Absorb strength, from 20%->89% to 30%->71%
            - Chain Lightning, top end 14% stronger, 29% more hits
            - Sunstrike, top end 30% stronger
            - Hermes patron haste boost changed from 33%/33%/33% to 50%/50%/50%

The expectation is that Poseidon will still be a very strong candidate for your patron, but way toned down.

leroy
            I find this unfair, because you do not think of players who have difficulty boosting their Poseidon, me for example I increased it thoroughly, my water drop is at the max level with 100 points on force and 100 points on release and the drop became weak. I do not understand, with each update, you keep decreasing Poseidon and that every time, so for me it is the time of too much, I am tired of taking my time to resources that can increase the powers of my Poseidon, to then see them flow with each update where you decrease each time this god. it's unfair, especially since the defense has been strengthened a lot, so I'm uninstalling your application, there are too many disappointments, I don't see the point of continuing to play if it's to see your statistics again diminished. and I'm not the only one who thinks this in my team, the worst for me is that I bought gems every month to be able to increase my stats but in the end it is useless. I'm really disgusted because I loved this game. You have lost a loyal customer since the release of your game.

Comment

Originally posted by Ulysse View Post
              I find this unfair, because you do not think of players who have difficulty boosting their Poseidon, me for example I increased it thoroughly, my water drop is at the max level with 100 points on force and 100 points on release and the drop became weak. I do not understand, with each update, you keep decreasing Poseidon and that every time, so for me it is the time of too much, I am tired of taking my time to resources that can increase the powers of my Poseidon, to then see them flow with each update where you decrease each time this god. it's unfair, especially since the defense has been strengthened a lot, so I'm uninstalling your application, there are too many disappointments, I don't see the point of continuing to play if it's to see your statistics again diminished. and I'm not the only one who thinks this in my team, the worst for me is that I bought gems every month to be able to increase my stats but in the end it is useless. I'm really disgusted because I loved this game. You have lost a loyal customer since the release of your game.
              I don't know how you can possibly say that each update we decrease Poseidon.

leroy

Comment

Totally agree. Only I will not leave the game. I would not want to lose touch with great friends that I made.

Comment

leroy
                  That said, if you want to reallocate your Poseidon water blast upgrades that you've done in the last few days, please contact tech support, and I think we can 'un-upgrade' your water blast to reallocate your gold in a different place.

leroy

Comment

Yes. I understand. When heros came I offered my account to few guys because it had 20000 gems. I like slowpush (personal choice..not teasing monogods players)..My friends told me to spend gems learn monogods and stay with us..tried had some success too but I dont enjoy monogods..today I tried slowpush and see odyssey killed all gods multiple battles like in 15 seconds..so discouraging..luckily now left with 4000 gems..once it exhausts I will play challenges only, assist and attack if I win gems from challenge..slowpush is pathetic because odyssey stays too far..just apolo does some damage to it but lower level odyssey kills apolo like in 2 to 4 arrows..then it's like sack of potato falling down..game over 15 seconds..

I mean we play this for some distressing tool and it is giving stress..what's the point..as marco said..I will not uninstall this just because of friends but I dont think i will play beyond challenges once I am exhausted with remaining gems..
                    Last edited by Thorr; May 7, 2020, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thorr View Post

Yes. I understand. When heros came I offered my account to few guys because it had 20000 gems. I like slowpush (personal choice..not teasing monogods players)..My friends told me to spend gems learn monogods and stay with us..tried had some success too but I dont enjoy monogods..today I tried slowpush and see odyssey killed all gods multiple battles like in 15 seconds..so discouraging..luckily now left with 4000 gems..once it exhausts I will play challenges only, assist and attack if I win gems from challenge..monogods is pathetic because odyssey stays too far..just apolo does some damage to it but lower level odyssey kills apolo like in 2 to 4 arrows..then it's like sack of potato falling down..game over 15 seconds..

I mean we play this for some distressing tool and it is giving stress..what's the point..as marco said..I will not uninstall this just because of friends but I dont think i will play beyond challenges once I am exhausted with remaining gems..
                      Every time there is a new defensive unit or tower, it will take some time to adjust to figure out how best to deal with that new unit from an attacker's perspective. You do have to be careful with them, but they are not (at least anymore) indestructible.

leroy

Comment

1.Give Hera strength back. I think Hera damage reducetion in revenge is broken, She die easy now even patron
                        2.Give poseidon back 17 seconds duration and buff some his strength and his patron skill 1 must have bonus 100% not only 50%.
                        3.Give Buff in All Aphrodite skills

Comment

For the last couple weeks to a month I've been gemming attacks like a mini kitten! It was fun while it lasted! Poseidon need a nerf, no 2 things, but now it's back to Ares, and nectar attacks, and just enough gems for challenges only! Ah well.... I wish I didn't know what I was missing.... Not quite balanced yet, but keep up the good work, devs!

Comment

leroy
                            Are you serious? I will prove to you that Poseidon to whom you have most times lowered his power

Comment

Are you serious? I will prove to you that Poseidon to whom you have most times lowered his power
                              Yes! The only reason that we did this 3.14 release is because Poseidon water blast was boosted too heavily. We brought him back to close to where he previously was before. A tad weaker at lower levels but a tad stronger at higher levels.

leroy

Comment

Originally posted by Ozymandias View Post
                                For the last couple weeks to a month I've been gemming attacks like a mini kitten! It was fun while it lasted! Poseidon need a nerf, no 2 things, but now it's back to Ares, and nectar attacks, and just enough gems for challenges only! Ah well.... I wish I didn't know what I was missing.... Not quite balanced yet, but keep up the good work, devs!
                                Lol,that actually made me laugh. These last few weeks I was burning through 5k gems a day but now I am retiring again. Not interested in a super weak Poseidon.

Comment

Working...
                                X