3.14 Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KeilKeirs View Post
    I tried, but I can’t seem to find the post that has the answer. Does anybody know if the Hero buff from the houses surrounding the Hero Academy goes away once the Temple is destroyed? I know several release ago, it did not, which made the Hero to some extent invisible, but I’m not sure anymore if that is one of the things that got tweaked since. If it goes away, does it apply on all buff? or just for certain houses? Thanks.
    hero stats from those houses dont change from what they had when they spawned, but the buff given by the temple being active will go away

Comment

• Originally posted by Hossenpheffer View Post

hero stats from those houses dont change from what they had when they spawned, but the buff given by the temple being active will go away
      Thank you for confirming Hossenpheffer .

Comment

• Agree with whoever suggested to have a solo mode.

Solo mode - people can farm without any distractions. Can attack any types of bases without gaining cups, just mostly or purely for farming, gaining exp and resources. Solo mode means attacking a base with zero defenders as well because cups are irrelevant on solo mode.

Reinhart, Jenneo and Kane, among others, will be very happy with this solo mode because they like to farm a lot and doesn’t need any help attacking.

Please make that happen.

For those who enjoy their cups and their tons of helpers like Son, War and Leo, please let them continue to enjoy the game in multiplayer mode.

leroy with next update, solo mode and multiplayer mode. Thank you!🙏🏼

Comment

• Originally posted by Hossenpheffer View Post

So effect of all houses remains on already spawned troops even if relevant temple goes down just temple boost goes away ?
          I am very confused on that are you absolutely sure ? I am not asking not only for Heroes , but for all the spawned troops.
          If a spartan academy is boosted by red , pink and grey houses ie , and temples go down do already spawned spatans keep the house boost but lose the temple boost ? Does this apply on all houses like black and grey ?
          Also houses on monuments seem to boost relevant defence assist powers too . And to that extent i have noticed many times putting fish ie , that still have range boost even if , green temple is down or even if Poseidon monument in the base is down .
          If anyone knows the answer please let me know .
          Ps does anyone know how reaminate works on Spartans? They die and come back as skeleton hoplites ? And if yes 1 spartan is giving only 1 skeleton? Finally are black houses effective the same way in spartan academies as normal ones ?

Comment

• DM, not a tech or computer person. But here’s my thought. When spawned troops/skews/heroes have a bonus. If it’s a health bonus it doesn’t sound like it’s lost. That would be a math nightmare right? Plus then troops might die because they’d lose health from the house. But something like a heal/Zeus bonus can dissapeaer easier. So that can go away... but health can’t. IDK that’s my attempt to apply logic to it.

howd I do Leroy? You hiring? Or should I keep my day job?

Comment

• I am a pit confused too , it seems that temple boost and house boost not working the same on troops when temple and houses are down but idk . Apollo houses dont provide health to troops anymore , but temple does , which is the only exception in the game and was done so that Heroes become mortal again , but it was confusing , I don't know if healing effect of houses was on to spawned troops including Heroes after Apollo temple was down and houses down too . If i am not mistaken some houses keep their bonus to spawned troops even if are down or temple is down , but some don't , or maybe temple don't and houses do , idk. Pretty confusing . I don't know if anyone truly knows ...

Comment

• When troops are spawned, they keep their house bonus until they die. The exception is Hades (and Hermes according to some, but let's not get into that). When a temple is destroyed, the bonus is immediately lose to all troops. Apollo houses no longer boost troops at all, but the temple does.
                Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! Whiners need not apply.

Comment

• Originally posted by DM View Post

So effect of all houses remains on already spawned troops even if relevant temple goes down just temple boost goes away ?
                  I am very confused on that are you absolutely sure ? I am not asking not only for Heroes , but for all the spawned troops.
                  If a spartan academy is boosted by red , pink and grey houses ie , and temples go down do already spawned spatans keep the house boost but lose the temple boost ? Does this apply on all houses like black and grey ?
                  Also houses on monuments seem to boost relevant defence assist powers too . And to that extent i have noticed many times putting fish ie , that still have range boost even if , green temple is down or even if Poseidon monument in the base is down .
                  If anyone knows the answer please let me know .
                  Ps does anyone know how reaminate works on Spartans? They die and come back as skeleton hoplites ? And if yes 1 spartan is giving only 1 skeleton? Finally are black houses effective the same way in spartan academies as normal ones ?
                  Hades is an exception but yes, pretty sure the spawned troops keep most of their bonuses given by houses, even after the houses are destroyed. This has been asked several times here for years, and I always see the same answer

Comment

• Originally posted by CASTIEL View Post
                    There are several different topics going on at one time so I will try to speak on a few here.
                    1. I never said to use Aphrodite solo while charming Gorgon Towers...Awe and charm do work with other gods on the battlefield, and Odysseus power shot attacking the closest available god makes it easy to counter his ability to see through Awe. If you place any god, an Aegis shielded Athena works amazingly well, in front of Aphrodite she is invincible under Awe.
                    correct, you didn't; however having to do this makes the use of awe pointless in the first place, since the whole army will now head that way anyway to attack athena, and the towers will be damaging her at least somewhat. i'm personally not much affected by the change, but even i think its really silly.

Comment

• leroy CASTIEL I love the update! Don’t listen to all those narrow-minded people. They just can’t see from different perspectives I’m a big fan of the hero update. I love figuring out new strategies to defeat bases. To counteract the defensive buff, I simply attack the city in a new manner with rearranged objectives. I implore others try the same! Whatever you do, please don’t nerf the heros in the future. It’s finally more difficult to smack around players +10 levels higher than me.. prior to the update, I’d eat them for breakfast (which isn’t right). I’m still destroying players 7/8 levels higher than me.. maybe give Athena temple (NOT houses) a buff. I appreciate all your hard work devs!

Also, I liked having the multiple updates.. I always get so excited to see an update for your game. Don’t worry about those lazy people. Their fingers are simply too encrusted with Cheeto Puffs for them to click the “update” button an additional time..

If you’re one of the enraged Cheeto-fingered people, simply set the application to auto-update. You’re welcome

P.S.
                      could you give me a timeframe for version 4.0 and what it might entail? I’m so EXCITED!

Comment

Working...
                      X