No announcement yet.

3.12 Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Defence is way stronger with Heroes now than they were before we had heroes what are you talking about?

Odessyus is top 2 or 3 damage dealer every single battle, and today my defence trophies eequalled my attack trophies and look set to overtake them.

I watch nearly all of my defences, and even the ones I lose, are close.
    One of Outlaws generals (or alt account?) attacked me on easy, and his last god died at exactly the same time as my last temple died.

I will say though, that on a couple of my bases I have Hercules, and because he is so slow it's only when my opponent is forced to engage with him that he does much damage, otherwise he spends all game chasing the gods or clearing minions. But I haven't unlocked Hermes yet so hopefully this will change.
    "Legion of Tartarus". They're so hot right now

Comment

My character is level 93. Prior to the 3.12 update, I passed 2900 in defensive trophies. In one of the pre-update battles Herc did nearly 1,000,000 in damage to an attacker. Jaw dropping. Now he can be dropped by a shot of water blast. Think the most damage he has managed post update was 180k and has been a non-factor in a couple of them. Not all of us have the resources on hand to try out the other heros.

Comment

Originally posted by Iacobus View Post
        My character is level 93. Prior to the 3.12 update, I passed 2900 in defensive trophies. In one of the pre-update battles Herc did nearly 1,000,000 in damage to an attacker. Jaw dropping.
        Exactly, it was way too overpowered before.

Comment

Might want to check Poseidon's strength/water blast as well. I just witnessed an uninspired patron Poseidon wipe out an Athena Temple with almost 400,000 health in 7 seconds. Do the math and he simply shouldn't do that much damage per second.

5500 + 5500 (assume full patron strength) = 11,000
          Water Blast adds roughly 150% (assuming full patron water blast) = 11,000 * 2.5 = 27,500
          Should attack roughly 9 times in 7 seconds. 27500 * 9 = 247,500

While he is a strong god, 247,500 is way less than 390,000. Seems like his strength is being tripled rather than doubled.
          SILENCE IS FOO!

Comment

Originally posted by Fritz View Post
            Might want to check Poseidon's strength/water blast as well. I just witnessed an uninspired patron Poseidon wipe out an Athena Temple with almost 400,000 health in 7 seconds. Do the math and he simply shouldn't do that much damage per second.

Water Blast adds roughly 150% (assuming full patron water blast) = 11,000 * 2.5 = 27,500

While he is a strong god, 247,500 is way less than 390,000. Seems like his strength is being tripled rather than doubled.
            Can you send tech support details of the battle and ask them to send it to me? I'll take a look at it and give you the numbers.

leroy

Comment

Originally posted by Fritz View Post

Actually, water blast would attack about 17 times in 7 seconds. I think it hits every .4 seconds.

Otherwise numbers look correct. (So it seems like everything is OK if you change that last multiplication...)

leroy

Comment

Originally posted by Markers View Post

Exactly, it was way too overpowered before.
                Best case scenario. The 3.10 update essentially recreated the defensive conditions prior to the December update. The primary heal issue with the hero was that heal was a permanent attribute. Nothing an attacker could do in game play to change the situation. By taking heal away from houses, now defensive players are in the same boat in a sense. There are only a finite number of houses that can boost a hero academy. A balance that gives both parties a choice is preferable.

Comment

leroy Water blast is definitely working wrong. Too strong. I don’t math and don’t know any number but I am 100% sure current version shouldn’t be right

Comment

leroy As you know, I'm normally not very critical of the decisions developers make. But I am not sure why Poseidon was given a change all of a sudden. Poseidon was already one of the most powerful gods in the line up. I think simply nerfing Heroes and taking away healing bonus were enough to balance things out. Or were there other things intended?
                    Last edited by Markers; April 30, 2020, 11:15 AM.

Comment

leroy As you know, I'm normally not very critical of the decisions developers make. But I am not sure why Poseidon was given a change all of a sudden. Poseidon was already one of the most powerful gods in the line up. I think simply nerfing Heroes and taking away healing bonus were enough to balance things out. Or were there other things intended?
                      *Minor correction.......
                      He was the strongest and one of the strongest for a while when he came into this game fresh....After that he DID get nerfed down to middle order....So can't exactly say he was REALLY strong before this...

Comment

Hi.. Pos isnt to strong...he can‘t destroy a apollo Tempel surrounded 4blue houses in the Apollo Environment...WTF ... in german..was soll der Mist...??
                        btw..pos is almost max out..as patron too..

Comment

I would say he was easily the second strongest god even before the update. Maybe after Hera.

Comment

The Poseidon patron water blast was nearly completely broken and basically didn't do anything. We got this report from a few players, and so we fixed it. To make the patron power appropriately scale so you could actually get value of it as you upgrade the patron power, we needed to slightly tweak the water blast. The problem was that when we fixed the water blast, the strength boost was accidentally made to boost the kraken also. Obviously this is bad and makes the kraken too strong.

We just pushed out a release that will make the water blast no longer boost the kraken.

leroy

Comment

I would say he was easily the second strongest god even before the update. Maybe after Hera.
                              The 3 top gods for patrons before this release were easily by an extreme amount Ares/Hera/Artemis. I think this was largely because Poseidon patron water blast didn't really do that much more than normal water blast. In the current release, given time, he would likely become by far the most popular patron god because of the kraken thing, once everyone discovered it. After the fix to the kraken, I'd expect him to end up in the top 4 now, but not really so easily. (Which makes sense, because as you said he has always been a strong god. So why not a strong patron?)

leroy

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post

The 3 top gods for patrons before this release were easily by an extreme amount Ares/Hera/Artemis. I think this was largely because Poseidon patron water blast didn't really do that much more than normal water blast. In the current release, given time, he would likely become by far the most popular patron god because of the kraken thing, once everyone discovered it. After the fix to the kraken, I'd expect him to end up in the top 4 now, but not really so easily. (Which makes sense, because as you said he has always been a strong god. So why not a strong patron?)

leroy
                                While we’re on fixing patron issues, are there any plans to fix Hermès? There’s really no difference between a 0 and a 100 on haste when he’s made patron. He’s not faster, it doesn’t last longer, so what is the point?
                                Last edited by Hossenpheffer; April 30, 2020, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X