3.12 Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leroy View Post
    Odysseus power shot selection was a little bit odd before. He first targeted charmed buildings and then targeted gods in the order in which the enemy purchased the gods from the pantheon.

leroy
    A bit odd is an understatement. Now I see why the odd behavior of hitting Athena once (because she drops first for most), then ALWAYS targeting Zeus after that was happening. No matter if the changes work for the good or for the bad, anything is better than how it was working. Penalizing players for their god choice order? The poor guy who bought Artemis early ALWAYS had Odysseus targeting her during slow push and there was nothing he could do to prevent it from a gameplay perspective? And the lucky ones who bought Athena earlier than all ranged gods were given a free pass. Poor form and glad it's now changed.

Originally posted by Markers View Post

Was Kraken buffed by any chance? My Kraken is lasting much longer than usual, any idea what could've caused that?
    Noticed this as well. A patron Poseidon had a Kraken lasting a full minute, took countless towers, academies, a few monuments, a temple. After the Kraken was done, there was barely anything left!
    SILENCE IS FOO!

Comment

Wish I could share a defense replay of my base getting steamrolled. Poseidon is back baby!

Comment

I am loving the update, wish the help one can bring along was limited but oh well.

Comment

Kraken is much stronger now... And aphrodite's ultimate definitely became useless for monogod attacks... Kraken works until the end of the battle sometimes

Comment

Just watched a defense and did the math. Even without a patron Poseidon, something is wrong with the Kraken.

Kraken 70 = 200,000
            Inspiration 70 = +110%
            Total Kraken = 420,000

Unless something has changed, according to Leroy in Nov 2017, The Kraken will not destroy any building over 1/4 of the power's strength
            420,000 / 4 = 105,000

A tentacle took out my Aphrodite Monument after the purple temple was destroyed. All houses were intact.
            Monument = 32,100 + 89,199 - (32,100 * 0.0968) = 118,191.72

The thing rages for at least a minute on all the defenses I've viewed, drawing every troop toward it, seemingly, forever. I remember the bug where Water Blast accidentally boosted the Kraken. And Water Blast was tinkered with so that may be worth looking into.

Also watched Odysseus shooting at a near dead Cerberus who was close to finishing a temple. The attacker then dropped Apollo somewhere further away and Odysseus abandoned attacking Cerberus to go after the god. Cost a temple. Not sure he's fully intelligent yet ;-)
            SILENCE IS FOO!

Comment

I have noticed that on my last 3 attacks I got about 2/3 the amount of resources that I would normally get, yet my trophies have not dropped and I haven't lost any battles in a while.
              So I think having Heroes has boosted the defence trophies of everyone, which would explain why I am getting less resources and could also explain why Kracken is doing more damage.

(This is not a complaint!)

*Edit This may have just been an anomaly I'm getting regular resources again
              Last edited by Madcarrot; April 29, 2020, 08:41 AM.
              "Legion of Tartarus". They're so hot right now

Comment

Is Kraken changed? I see it takes temples more than before. or I may just got attacked by higher levels so far?

Comment

Ok I just have read what everyone is talking about...

Comment

Odysseus power shot selection was a little bit odd before. He first targeted charmed buildings and then targeted gods in the order in which the enemy purchased the gods from the pantheon.

Now his power targets the closest enemy god that is within his power range and if none in power range he will just target the closest enemy building or troop.

Note that we considered other AI options for him, including random god, weakest god, etc, but this is a pretty safe and reasonable AI behavior. (Weakest god is perhaps just too cruel... If we did that I think we'd have to nerf his power quite a bit... We still might change him in the future. We will see how he plays!)

leroy
                    This is something else, but like we mentioned last time, it would be a good idea to come up with different hero building design for different levels. But not only the levels should make a difference, also the hero's type, so we can see which hero we are fighting against straightaway when we enter the battle and fight accordingly.

Comment

3.12 Change Release!

- Apollo houses do not heal units, but Apollo temple can heal units[/LIST]
                      I can see the apollo houses healing bonus for the hero at info.
                      I've been fighting since I was a child. I am not a survivor, I am a warrior ...Join Strength & Honor

Comment

In the last couple of battles I did, Kraken wiped out half the bases I attacked, Tempels, even Apollo’s temple go down like little paper houses. Is that how it’s supposed to be after this update or is Poseidon and his little friend on steroids?

Comment

Originally posted by astakam View Post

I can see the apollo houses healing bonus for the hero at info.
                          That is for the building....Not the hero.....

Comment

the truth, for once in this game a balance had been found in the game, but as always, they put another update again and the defenses did not work again. Honestly, this latest update is a joke, with the deepest respect for your work. But the reality is that we saw the gods walking through their base again and destroying everything, without being able to do anything.

Comment

No, the original update was brilliant, and the previous update was what needed to be done. The only problem is Kraken. I suspect it was buffed in some way that we are not aware of.

Comment

I really wonder the devs has beta testers. Could you please test carefully before releasing any update?

Comment

Working...
                                X