X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.12 Changes

3.12 Change Release!

- Fix to Hera's absorb power
    - Fix to UI to show power percentages instead of raw numbers where appropriate
    - Apollo houses do not heal units, but Apollo temple can heal units
    - Hero gets an extra aura effect and increase in size
    - Gave Apollo a patron range bonus for flaming arrows
    - Fixed Poseidon water blast UI to actually display correct strength boost values
    - Reworked Poseidon water blast with minor nerf at low end and minor boost at high end
    - Fixed Poseidon's patron boost of attack and range for water blast to work correctly
    - Altar health is now boosted with temples and houses
    - Decorations can once again be destroyed by Rot
    - Spartan academy no longer shows what it is guarding when selected in a visited city
    - Fixed a case where a 'complete victory' quest might not get counted

- Odysseus:
    • Strength -16.6%
    • Health rounded to nearest 100 but effectively unchanged
    • Power Shot stronger at lower levels, roughly same at higher levels
    • Tweaked power shot AI
    • Normal arrow will actually do damage to awed gods/units/buildings
    • Added 10 more levels to health/strength/power
    - Adonis:
    • Strength +3%
    • Health rounded to nearest 100 but effectively unchanged
    • Charm will kill skeletons now after done charming units
    • Normal arrow will actually do damage to awed gods/units/buildings
    - Hercules:
    • Smash power lowered by 18%
    • Smash area lowered by 10% at highest levels, unchanged at lowest levels
    • Health lowered by 25%

Important note about Poseidon Water Blast!

The UI was displaying some incorrect numbers for this power. So if you were to compare the numbers from last release to this release, it would look like he got a major nerf. He did not, but we did change him. He is roughly the same, but the lower levels were nerfed a little bit and the higher levels were boosted a little bit. The most significant change for him is that the patron-boosted water blast was seriously underpowered. His patron-boosted water blast now gets the appropriate strength boost and the appropriate range boost, and it should now be a very good option to choose for a patron power. It does do quite well against heroes with increased range and damge.

And Apollo:

We've also added a patron power range boost to Apollo's flaming arrows power. Generally speaking almost noone really uses him as a patron, but if you do have problems with heroes, this is now a very attractive option to dealing with heroes quickly.

leroy

Comment

Thank you so much. I'll pass this along to my alliance members.

Comment

Rolle rückwärts.. also ich für meinen Teil bin fertig mit dem Unsinn...gl&hf...

Comment

Hi, I dont understand very well one point.
          and It saysecorations can once again be destroyed by Rot? What means that ?

Comment

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
            Hi, I dont understand very well one point.
            and It saysecorations can once again be destroyed by Rot? What means that ?
            Decorations are the garbage like arches or flowers that people can put around their bases for filler or barrier material. After 3.10 update rot didn’t spread off this stuff.

Comment

leroy can you please elaborate on what you mean by the ai changes?
              "Legion of Tartarus". They're so hot right now

Comment

Odysseus power shot selection was a little bit odd before. He first targeted charmed buildings and then targeted gods in the order in which the enemy purchased the gods from the pantheon.

Now his power targets the closest enemy god that is within his power range and if none in power range he will just target the closest enemy building or troop.

Note that we considered other AI options for him, including random god, weakest god, etc, but this is a pretty safe and reasonable AI behavior. (Weakest god is perhaps just too cruel... If we did that I think we'd have to nerf his power quite a bit... We still might change him in the future. We will see how he plays!)

leroy

Comment

Need clarification on power shot AI tweak. Odysseus targeted Hera the tank the entire battle while the other gods being clearly in range were ignored.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero View Post
                    Need clarification on power shot AI tweak. Odysseus targeted Hera the tank the entire battle while the other gods being clearly in range were ignored.
                    Didn't leroy... just explain everything? Odysseus targets the closest enemy god that is within his power range.

Comment

Originally posted by Markers View Post

Didn't leroy... just explain everything? Odysseus targets the closest enemy god that is within his power range.
                      He posted at basically the exact same time as me.

leroy

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post

leroy
                        Oh ok. That makes sense now. I was slightly confused.

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post

leroy
                          Was Kraken buffed by any chance? My Kraken is lasting much longer than usual, any idea what could've caused that?

Comment

Markers fantastic observation skills. Thanks Leroy for clarifying.,

Comment

Been a while since I have seen Kraken taking temples. Even took Zeus temple 40/40 wrapped in Zeus houses! The good old days..
                              Is the Kraken buff just when you have Poseidon as patron?

Comment

Working...
                              X