Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.11 Changes

Hi all!

We've submitted a patch with some minor changes/fixes for 3.11 from 3.10. Should be ready soon!

Note that some of these were fixed on the server already, and the UI just also needed to be adjusted to fix the display side.

Already fixed on server for 3.10 but will now be fixed on devices as well:
    - Fixed one of the higher hero upgrade levels that cost too much
    - Fixed selling of hero academy to refund full money
    - Fixed up mine collectors to give you the correct amount of stone/gold

Fixed on the client:
    - Fix to make sure the select hero UI goes back to showing Nectar instead of Ambrosia after dialog is closed
    - Fixed up pantheon so that the patron effects show up again
    - Do not show hero select button while visiting another city
    - Fixed not allowing assists sometimes after a regroup
    - Hero academy can no longer be charmed

leroy

what about those who already maxed the hero, will they get a refund of that stone difference?

Comment

Originally posted by leo View Post
      what about those who already maxed the hero, will they get a refund of that stone difference?
      The server 3.10 actually would have charged you the correct amount, even though your device said it was more.

leroy

Comment

Anyone seen 3.11 yet? We release it to the public 2.5 hours ago, but we still seem to be waiting on Apple and Google...? :/

leroy

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post
          Anyone seen 3.11 yet? We release it to the public 2.5 hours ago, but we still seem to be waiting on Apple and Google...? :/

leroy
          Still didn’t came out on App Store.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	1A660D66-7F5C-4071-984E-F588AA022CD4.png
Views:	470
Size:	1.25 MB
ID:	42983
          Attached Files

Comment

Still at 3.10 at 20:24 Eastern according to the My Information screen, and no update showing in App Store. I am using Apple App Store in Canada.

Comment

Android here, no new version. Some in my alliance have the latest. They're Apple.
              Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! Whiners need not apply.

Comment

Yes, looks like Apple is available. Very odd, usually Google wins this race.

leroy

Comment

Amazon has the update. Installed.

Comment

Is it possible to make the size of hero larger. When attacking it’s hard to spot him.

Comment

Originally posted by Yajivx View Post
                      Is it possible to make the size of hero larger. When attacking it’s hard to spot him.
                      There’s a discussion about this on another thread, they said probably no to bigger, but may do a glowing aura. And I fully agree, tired of being ambushed by an invisible hero coming out of the crowd to assassinate weak gods...but love this otherwise.
                      Last edited by Hossenpheffer; April 17, 2020, 01:50 AM.

Comment

I have sent emails, but I think I'm losing more experience progress each update... After 3.10, it decreased, after 3.11 it decreased again.. I dont understand whats going on. I was trying to level but I keep going down.

Comment

Originally posted by Umutcan View Post
                          I have sent emails, but I think I'm losing more experience progress each update... After 3.10, it decreased, after 3.11 it decreased again.. I dont understand whats going on. I was trying to level but I keep going down.
                          Most of tech support is sleeping right now, so there might not be an immediate response. If you have sent an email to tech support, we will certainly take care of you!

leroy

Comment

After a lot of battles I am starting to love the update, that with Aphro getting hit is troubling but workable still.
                            Also apologies @ leo, with all the health bars overlapping I saw wrong.

Comment

Great update, another nail in the coffin..

Don't think this "strategy" game will survive 2021

Comment

Working...
                              X