• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.9 Changes

Just a quick bug fix release:
    - Fixed issue where attack and defense trophies can flip
    - Skeleton archers are no longer possible to convert
    - Fix to make things appropriately gray out in UI where/when appropriate
    - Fixed up some repeated and overblown effects (ie Hawk Storm)
    - Adjusted bonuses/penalties for level mismatches
    - Brought back temple flags
    - Made lingering power effects go away when god dies (ie Aegis)
    - Fixed up an Owly popup that could have blank text
    - Fixed Food Collector quest
    - Fixed battle results to show appropriate damage for when same god used multiple times with different skins
    - Fixed pantheon UI to show patron god effects even when god not selected

The lingering power effects may be fixed, but I just assisted a battle with a dead hera lingering on the field until the battle was over :-(
    Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

leroy did anything changed on hermes regroup range? Did it got nerfed and no one told us about? Me and some other players feel like the range is smaller than before

Comment

Originally posted by leo View Post
        leroy did anything changed on hermes regroup range? Did it got nerfed and no one told us about? Me and some other players feel like the range is smaller than before
        Not that I know about! I can check and verify.

leroy

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post
          Just a quick bug fix release:
          - Fixed issue where attack and defense trophies can flip
          - Skeleton archers are no longer possible to convert
          - Fix to make things appropriately gray out in UI where/when appropriate
          - Fixed up some repeated and overblown effects (ie Hawk Storm)
          - Adjusted bonuses/penalties for level mismatches
          - Brought back temple flags
          - Made lingering power effects go away when god dies (ie Aegis)
          - Fixed up an Owly popup that could have blank text
          - Fixed Food Collector quest
          - Fixed battle results to show appropriate damage for when same god used multiple times with different skins
          - Fixed pantheon UI to show patron god effects even when god not selected
          Thank you for the update to the recent update. I still see the same old gem packs in the game. I’ve been asking and I’m sure the others will agree, we need new game packs. One that’s 4-6x value so we can spend more! Wish you revamp it. And I hope it doesn’t take a year for it to come out!

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Kitten View Post

Thank you for the update to the recent update. I still see the same old gem packs in the game. I’ve been asking and I’m sure the others will agree, we need new game packs. One that’s 4-6x value so we can spend more! Wish you revamp it. And I hope it doesn’t take a year for it to come out!

Thanks!
            Hi Kitten, I promise we are looking into it!

leroy

Comment

Hello, sometimes when myself or others join in assisting an attack we do not see our troops icons so we have to Leave then go back in then they are there. Also, someone in my alliance said that sometimes when they start a new attack none of their gods are there so they have to surrender, losing that nectar.

Comment

Originally posted by karen View Post
                Hello, sometimes when myself or others join in assisting an attack we do not see our troops icons so we have to Leave then go back in then they are there. Also, someone in my alliance said that sometimes when they start a new attack none of their gods are there so they have to surrender, losing that nectar.
                Hi karen! Thank you for the feedback. We've received this report a few times now and are having trouble reproducing it. If you have any insights as to how to make it happen, let us know!

leroy

Comment

Happened to me after 3.8 but before 3.9 (on the assisting, not the attacking). We all know my device is slower than molasses. Would be interesting to know if Karen and the others have slower, laggy devices as well.
                  Last edited by John; January 14th, 2020, 07:06 AM.
                  Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post

Hi Kitten, I promise we are looking into it!

leroy
                    Thank you 🙌🏼

Comment

Originally posted by Fritz View Post
                      Happened to me after 3.8 but before 3.9 (on the assisting, not the attacking). We all know my device is slower than molasses. Would be interesting to know if Karen and the others have slower, laggy devices as well.
                      Nope I have an ipad pro and galaxy s10+ and it has happened on both, also run on 350mb broadband so it cannot be connection or device issues, I think it happens when you join an attack late but cant be sure as I wasnt taking much notice

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post

Nope I have an ipad pro and galaxy s10+ and it has happened on both, also run on 350mb broadband so it cannot be connection or device issues, I think it happens when you join an attack late but cant be sure as I wasnt taking much notice
                        I reported this on email in December 27. For the way Trevor replied it seems that devs were aware of that problem already.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post

Happened to me on one where I was in immediately. Attack showed and I was literally staring at the screen waiting for an attack or defense and jumped right in. Lookin' pretty random...lol.

Comment

Working...
                          X