3.8 Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kitten View Post

Clearly you don’t get my point and I hate repeating myself. Hera is the only god that can heal herself repeatedly and obliterates the most expensive tower in the game. No other gods can do that and you can keep saying whatever you said above but it doesn’t take out the fact that Hera’s abilities are too OP.

Why do I have 10 gorgon towers? Because I can afford them. If they’re so useful I would have more than 10 of them. Or maybe I’m just bored and wanted to buy 10 of the most expensive towers in the game, basically, for show. Is that reason enough?

FYI. All my houses are level 22 and most of my temples are level 45/45 and above. Athena is actually level 50/50 surrounded by level 25 blue houses. The point is that defense suck and the game is too lopsided leaning more towards offense especially after the last update.

There is only one player in the game at the moment with a higher offensive rating than your base defensive rating and the differential is <10 points. Your defense is pretty solid.

Hera would be too OP for Gorgon towers only if the tower is well boosted with health and heal to counter her and still fell. Consider that your Athena houses which touch your Spartan academies are no longer boosting your Spartans.

The daily challenge illustrates how much defensively weaker Athena is now compared to most of the pantheon. Left to her own, her temple is only a little more useful than Poseidon. Hermes and Aphrodite are another story.

Comment

Kitten isn't happy unless she wins every single defense. Let's be honest. Accept that someone very skilled or someone with a ton of help can beat you. That's how the game works. Moving on...
      Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! Whiners need not apply.

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post
        WHATS NEW
        ====================
        - QUESTS! (76 unique rewarded quests available for completion!)
        - Added ability to change player name (for increasing cost)
        - Added tutorial owly button to help new players for a longer period of time
        - Added skeleton archers (reanimated from normal archers)
        - Added attacker penalty and attacker reward for attacking far below or above your level
        - Added a daily kick count limit for captains and generals
        - Added restriction to only a single simultaneous battle per player

GAMEPLAY CHANGES
        ====================
        - Environment temple health boost increased to 50%
        - Environment monument health boost increased to 50%
        - Tidal Wave damage reduced by 33%, recharge time sped up by 32%
        - Athena house and temple boosts now only apply to buildings and not troops
        - Athena houses boost 20% less
        - Hermes temple gets a 16.6% aura speed reduction, but adds a unit health boost
        - Hermes houses get a 20% aura speed reduction, but adds a unit health boost
        - Aphrodite temple gets a 10% aura buff
        - Zeus temple gets a 10% aura nerf
        - Poseidon house gets a 20% aura nerf
        - Poseidon temple gets a 16.6% aura nerf

ADDITIONAL CHANGES
        ====================
        - Turned on holiday decorations
        - Dramatically decreased cost of 3rd god
        - Increased cost of low-level god upgrades
        - Increased rewards of early missions
        - City slots arrives later to better accommodate Owly tutorial button
        - Arrow towers now visually displaying range again
        - Zeus/Hades monument house/temple boosted ranges showing properly again
        - Stomping on troops after a regroup now works again
        - Fixed several Italian translation errors
        - Many miscellaneous UI fixes
        - New game icon! (Angry Zeus!)

leroy - Regarding the kick limit for captains & generals, can you elaborate as to what that limit is and whether it is the same for both ranks?

Thanks!

Alliance- Heroes of Olympus 2.0!

Comment

There is another bug in the game, sometimes the gods refuse to take the shortest path to a building they been directed to smash and take some other longer path. Happens with hera mostly as none of the other gods are used in such manner.
          And for heavens sake don't rush into balancing gods to weed this out with true up/down of God's powers. Its just a geometry problem.

Thanks

Comment

A suggestion I have would be to make resetting a god free after you nerf them. People have invested heavily in building their gods certain ways, only to find that they’re unable to continue their style due to an unpredictable/unforseeable change. Give a reset item or something to allow a rebuild that doesn’t cost $5 worth of gems

Comment

On the kick limit a captain of ours was limited to 1 kick and 1 demotion the other day

Comment

Originally posted by Hossenpheffer View Post
                On the kick limit a captain of ours was limited to 1 kick and 1 demotion the other day

Thanks for the info!
                Do any generals have any info on this?
                Alliance- Heroes of Olympus 2.0!

Comment

I just know that I’ve kicked 4 and demoted 3 in 1 session without issue

Comment

When is the update for iOS coming out?

Comment

Originally posted by Kitten View Post
                      When is the update for iOS coming out?
                      Whenever Apple gets around to releasing it. I believe we told Apple to release it this afternoon.

leroy

Comment

Whenever Apple gets around to releasing it. I believe we told Apple to release it this afternoon.

leroy
                        Obviously they didn’t get the memo. This is ridiculous

Comment

leroy
                          I hope it comes out ASAP because now every android already updated and divided everyone.
                          just now someone using android attacked me and I couldn’t join to defend myself nor the other 5 people on that time, and something that we could have won by defending we didn’t even had the chance to.

Comment

Agreed. I'm going to see if we can contact them to see what in the world is going on. This is not cool.

leroy

Comment

It’s out now

Comment

Working...
                              X