Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kitten
    replied
    So when can we have alliance wars? Isn’t it about time?

Leave a comment:

• Rich
    replied
    To be fair we have 2 types of style in the game, if anything could be done to bring more styles in then I'm all for it

Leave a comment:

• Markers
    replied
    Haha alright sure

Leave a comment:

• Dark
    replied
    Originally posted by Markers View Post
    I think it's important to have variety of styles when we look at this game. Meaning players must have their own unique style of playing. Like a signature. That kind of disappears if we are allowed to have several play styles depending on what bases we get. Like a Rock, Paper, Scissor. This is the last thing we want.
    I think that its alright to disagree and i think that the contradiction in the content of your text is murdering my eyes.
    This is a war strategy game, the goal is to beat the base and i personally change my strategy depending on each one so that i can beat it easily. Its like beating the challenges, you cant always use the same tactics right.
    Signature and style are great when i go buy clothes mate.

Leave a comment:

• Dark
    replied
    Originally posted by CASTIEL View Post
    I think the gods might take it personally if they lost their Patron status after battle has begun. They might just want to sit that battle out
    Hahaha well there is always a rebellion somewhere, we'll buy some gems and make them happy again.

Leave a comment:

• CASTIEL
    replied
    I think the gods might take it personally if they lost their Patron status after battle has begun. They might just want to sit that battle out

Leave a comment:

• Markers
    replied
    I think it's important to have variety of styles when we look at this game. Meaning players must have their own unique style of playing. Like a signature. That kind of disappears if we are allowed to have several play styles depending on what bases we get. Like a Rock, Paper, Scissor. This is the last thing we want.

Leave a comment:

• Markers
    replied
    I disagree with this idea.

Leave a comment:

• Dark
    replied
    Originally posted by CASTIEL View Post
    Just my thoughts as a player on switching Patrons after battle has started. I admit this would be a cool idea on the offensive side of the game, but fear it would harm the defensive side of the game in ways that couldn’t be gained back.

Lets say a player notices in their trophy range fewer attackers select Hades as the patron god(just a random example). Because of this they design a complex layout featuring the Hades environment that can best many attackers within their trophy range. This leaves the possibility for attackers to switch their strategies and choose different patron gods before an attack, while leaving the option for players to build different layouts with different environments based upon what they feel gives them a greater advantage at their trophy range.

The option to switch patrons after the attack starts might ultimately just limit the diversity in city building among players.
    You have a point but i dont think it will harm bases as you say, let me explain why. You got what i call universal gods as patron such as ares, poseidon, artemis or hera. Those gods work on all environment because they are not affected and can adapt. Most players are using them and ive barely seen anyone using the others except to try them. Plus players are beating bases with mainly the same patron god over and over again. The idea to switch patron god before the attack starts will actually make players diversify their patron gods depending on the base environment. Thats when having 2 active bases per player would be a great idea as it will add more challenge to the game. This will extend the attack pool and make the game more complex but at the same time keep it simple as you can always choose not to switch pateon gods at the start.

Leave a comment:

• CASTIEL
    replied
    Just my thoughts as a player on switching Patrons after battle has started. I admit this would be a cool idea on the offensive side of the game, but fear it would harm the defensive side of the game in ways that couldn’t be gained back.

Lets say a player notices in their trophy range fewer attackers select Hades as the patron god(just a random example). Because of this they design a complex layout featuring the Hades environment that can best many attackers within their trophy range. This leaves the possibility for attackers to switch their strategies and choose different patron gods before an attack, while leaving the option for players to build different layouts with different environments based upon what they feel gives them a greater advantage at their trophy range.

The option to switch patrons after the attack starts might ultimately just limit the diversity in city building among players.

Leave a comment:

• Dark
    replied
    I dont know if it was Adrien or Umutcan who proposed that new option but it think it would be a great add to the offensive game.
    What if we could save our upgrades on all patron gods and get the option to switch patron god live on an attack ? That would expand our offensive options and make the game more interesting.
    Could we see such update in the next version? Why not expand all the new options we have been offered?
    Also what about allowing a player to have 2 active bases at the time, it will just add more bases to the attack pool.
    CASTIEL leroy

Leave a comment:

• Grace
    replied
    Originally posted by leo View Post

It only gets this expensive when u had a good patron, the last god you buy needs 288M gold, with all that you can have 250~300 points on patron. Like Leroy said in one of his posts, it only gets expensive with more than 350. If it gets more expensive than upgrade your gods just upgrade them instead
    Okay thanks, I’ll take your advice👍🏻

Leave a comment:

• CASTIEL
    replied
    Snake Eater Dark Thanks for the reports, The range graphics on several monuments aren’t displaying properly and will be fixed in a future update, the actual range is working properly.

Leave a comment:

• Markers
    replied
    Originally posted by Grace View Post

If I’m correct this equates to almost 25.5 billion to max out a patron god!
    that is absolutely ridiculous Aegis
    its bad enough the cost of the gorgons and the spartan academies but this takes the biscuit!
    I know we don’t have to max them out but even getting halfway is going to be impossible unless players can afford to spend ridiculous amounts of money.
    The cost grows exponentially, so it forces you to choose and to think strategically on what you're going to upgrade. I think it's wonderful.

Leave a comment:

• Snake Eater
    replied
    Originally posted by Dark View Post
    CASTIEL did you guys nerf the hades monument range ? I have the same base but my hades range shrinked to more than half its range. Or is it a bug ?
    I’ve made a thread about it. Its not just the Hades but the Zeus monument as well.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X