No announcement yet.

3.7 Changes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the gods might take it personally if they lost their Patron status after battle has begun. They might just want to sit that battle out

Comment

Originally posted by CASTIEL View Post
      I think the gods might take it personally if they lost their Patron status after battle has begun. They might just want to sit that battle out
      Hahaha well there is always a rebellion somewhere, we'll buy some gems and make them happy again.

Comment

Originally posted by Markers View Post
        I think it's important to have variety of styles when we look at this game. Meaning players must have their own unique style of playing. Like a signature. That kind of disappears if we are allowed to have several play styles depending on what bases we get. Like a Rock, Paper, Scissor. This is the last thing we want.
        I think that its alright to disagree and i think that the contradiction in the content of your text is murdering my eyes.
        This is a war strategy game, the goal is to beat the base and i personally change my strategy depending on each one so that i can beat it easily. Its like beating the challenges, you cant always use the same tactics right.
        Signature and style are great when i go buy clothes mate.

Comment

Haha alright sure

Comment

To be fair we have 2 types of style in the game, if anything could be done to bring more styles in then I'm all for it

Comment

Working...
            X