3.7 Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fritz View Post
    With absorb, you can see that Hera does a lot more damage. How would anyone know about water blast boosting kraken? How could anyone have tested that and known? I did some tests in Lycosura and, while the outcome will never be exactly the same, I saw no discernible difference between an Inspired Kraken ( 323200 ) vs an Inspired Kraken released with Water Blast active ( 579200 ). I would think, with that kind of differential, it would be obvious to see.
    I'll get back to you on that with the full details after I ask around. I don't believe that the Kraken was boosted by water blast in the same way with water blast like Hera does with absorb. Hera is/was a multiplicative boost, while I think the water strength boost for Poseidon was applied in a different manner to the Kraken (maybe just the first hit has more hit potential?). It is certainly much more subdued in any case.

leroy

Comment

Originally posted by NalzN View Post

If possible yes, so tents are the default or can't be boosted by any patrons and the hoplites and archers are instead Athena and artemis assist boosts.

think it would make having these 2 as patrons, a little more attractive, which will in turn lead to a bigger variety of patrons. Cause right now 99% are only thinking ares, poseidon or hera as patron.
      You don't think boosting tents is attractive? (They would last longer and produce more troops)

For now, I think it makes sense to just wait and see how it goes. But we will keep this suggestion in mind. If some gods need some tweaks to make them more viable patron gods, we will address that. (Might be by tweaking their patron power boosts or like you suggested it could just be tweaking the assist powers. But tweaking the assist powers would have an effect on both the patron god selection as well as the environment selection, so we just need to be mindful of that as well).

leroy

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post

I'll get back to you on that with the full details after I ask around. I don't believe that the Kraken was boosted by water blast in the same way with water blast like Hera does with absorb. Hera is/was a multiplicative boost, while I think the water strength boost for Poseidon was applied in a different manner to the Kraken (maybe just the first hit has more hit potential?). It is certainly much more subdued in any case.

leroy
        To me, it looks like it boosts the max damage, allowing a higher chance of popping temples, since more of them did seem to get popped. But, at the end of the day, the damage overall looked about the same. Was just curious and since it's being taken away I guess it's a moot point now. Just unsure how any player could have figure it out since it's so non-blatant :-D
        Last edited by Fritz; June 28th, 2019, 05:06 PM.
        Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

Is the corner tenting, dropping troops without Gods present finally solved?

Salute to Aegis for finally having the balls to end this atrocious gameplay.

I haven't play this game in months due to time constraint, but eventually plans to invest some time on the weekends to play because this is just a great game, nothing compares out there.

Kudos again to Devs for still caring and investing on this awesome game.

I do have one questions, when are you guys planning on doing some advertising on FB or IG? We all need to urge Warhammmer, Kitten, Juice and all the big whales to fund this advertising campaign.

Comment

Originally posted by Rain View Post
            I do have one questions, when are you guys planning on doing some advertising on FB or IG?
            We actually do advertise quite a bit on both FB and IG! (We also advertise on other networks as well!)

leroy

Comment

We actually do advertise quite a bit on both FB and IG! (We also advertise on other networks as well!)

leroy
              That's good to know.

I just haven't seen any GoO ad out there on device that doesn't have GoO installed. Seen many other gaming Ad, but never GoO on FB, IG, and YT

Comment

You don't think boosting tents is attractive? (They would last longer and produce more troops)

For now, I think it makes sense to just wait and see how it goes. But we will keep this suggestion in mind. If some gods need some tweaks to make them more viable patron gods, we will address that. (Might be by tweaking their patron power boosts or like you suggested it could just be tweaking the assist powers. But tweaking the assist powers would have an effect on both the patron god selection as well as the environment selection, so we just need to be mindful of that as well).

leroy
                From a mono perspective, tents are only used to draw troops away, so having them last longer, will probably be irritating for def.

And push wise, tents are great, but already do the job, surely, the troops will be a better draw. Anyways, its a teensy concern, I'd just rather healthier and stronger troops, than healthier and stronger tents.

Comment

So are we ever going to get this update🧐

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                    So are we ever going to get this update🧐
                    Yeah, Apple just recently approved it, so we are getting ready to make it live soon!

leroy

Comment

Sorry, I asked if we were ever going to get the update and then went straight to updates and it was there😬

Comment

Added to the change list all the temple changes that I forgot to post. My apologies.

leroy

Comment

Hello,
                          I'm new to the forum but i'm here because i'm worried about the new update. (I hope posting this here is right)
                          Many people in my alliance are thinking the no god no assist is not god and they are quitting the game because they don't want to learn how to play with smart assists, and not to have the possibility that assisters take down 2 or 3 temples. But I think this nerf to attack has to come because of the patron god, it's more like a new god adding to the game. I think this update can be great( not enough testing now) because it's bringing new stuff to everyone (not just endgame players).
                          An other question :
                          What happen to athenas 2nd ability when she is patron god? Because the reducing damage could be over 100 % . Does she take no damage or is she healing?

Comment

1.Zeus temple give too strong bonus lv40 give 10.75% in "health , attack , range" BUT Athene temple lv40 give 12.9% bonus.

What do you think? Why it such as another Athena temple?

Zeus temple should give only half % bonus of Athena temple. Dont you see the last patch Zeus daily challenge is the hardest. Then you give it more bonus?

2. Oh all barracks produce lv40 troops now. Spartan cannot charm come but poor Aphrodite god still have same damage of Charm units.

3.Since Warth does not buff from skill 1, Does you see in the last patch? Only Warth cannot destroy blue houses surround temple. Yes ultimate skill cannot destroy house. Can you buff it.?

and yes Leory will not answer me any questions as always.

Comment

Originally posted by Demeter View Post
                              1.Zeus temple give too strong bonus lv40 give 10.75% in "health , attack , range" BUT Athene temple lv40 give 12.9% bonus.

What do you think? Why it such as another Athena temple?

Zeus temple should give only half % bonus of Athena temple. Dont you see the last patch Zeus daily challenge is the hardest. Then you give it more bonus?

2. Oh all barracks produce lv40 troops now. Spartan cannot charm come but poor Aphrodite god still have same damage of Charm units.

3.Since Warth does not buff from skill 1, Does you see in the last patch? Only Warth cannot destroy blue houses surround temple. Yes ultimate skill cannot destroy house. Can you buff it.?

and yes Leory will not answer me any questions as always.
                              1. I agree. At lvl 40, 10.75 for 3 things vs 12.9 for one thing is incredibly imbalanced. Used to be 15% vs 10% if I'm not mistaken. Poseidon looks like he went from 250% to 258% Used to be Athena Environments with a few Poseidon's mixed in. Looks like it will be all Poseidon all the time now.

3. I think that was partly the point of nerfing it.
                              Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

max point for patron?
                                A lone wolf in the woods

Comment

Working...
                                X