No announcement yet.

3.7 Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In some of my other posts, I was exceptionally critical. Let me apologize. Thank you devs and other GoO staff for your work! I hope fallout is minimal as there seems to be a lot of changes at once. Looking forward to seeing and implementing new strategies. 👍👍
    Vi veri universum vivus vici

Comment

Hello, I wonder if the alliance war will come this year, we players dream about it and would like answers. thank you!

Comment

Please tell me about all skill about Patron Gods boost.

if I choose Hera. How can Skill 1 and skill 2 will boost? Please explain in all skill. I t easy for skill that have exact strength number but haft of them is not.
        If I choose Artemis. I will get more short from skill 1 or give me more time only 0.01 second every level?

Comment

I didnt get a crap about the patrons...anyway too many new things imo, still have to max gods, not even halfway to that lol

Comment

From what i understand on the new update, the patron god and the environment boost are part of a separate offense and defense strategy.
            On offense you get to choose the patron god which will be your strong god and in exchange for gold you can boost his abilities like for hera absorb, revenge and wrath. You will get 3 bar meter that goes up to a 100% boost for each ability. That will also mean hera troops on assist will be boosted. IPrime you got it shame yooo
            i'm not sure if speed and strength will be boosted too but i'm sure about abilities for now Demeter
            Now regarding the environment boost, your environment temple will get a 100% boost on environment and a 20% on health. Its troops and monument will get boosted too and the def assister will also be able to drop boosted troops of the environment temple. For example if you choose poseidon it will get a general 100% boost + a 20% health boost, the tritons and its monument will get a boost and def assisters get drop boosted tritons but mark that the tritons got a reduce 25% on strength this update.
            I think i got it all right leroy
            Like Adrien said like a 109 shouldnt be able to beat a 141, the other way around is also true i dont understand why a 141 would drop and hit lower lvl. That shouldnt be allowed and so nerfing a base. Its pathetic and brings nothing good to the game.

Comment

So the hoplites and archer troops assist powers have no chance of being boosted, irrespective of which patron we choose? Just the tents get boosted for Athena and artemis? Wouldn't it work better the other way around though?

Comment

Also would u have to start with the patron god ? And when he/she die does the assist bonus stop ?
                A fun,active alliance Genesis 😊 Try us out

Comment

Originally posted by NalzN View Post
                  So the hoplites and archer troops assist powers have no chance of being boosted, irrespective of which patron we choose? Just the tents get boosted for Athena and artemis?

Yeah. We thought about making the hoplites and archer troops slightly better to compensate for the fact that they could never be boosted, but we didn't. Still a possibility though.

Originally posted by NalzN View Post
                  Wouldn't it work better the other way around though?
                  Are you suggesting that by default everyone gets archer tents and hoplite tents and Athena/Artemis gets normal hoplites and normal archers and those can be boosted?

leroy

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetmai View Post
                    Also would u have to start with the patron god ? And when he/she die does the assist bonus stop ?
                    Assist bonuses last the entire match for both the attacker (specified using patron god) and the defender (specified by environment choice). If the god hasn't been deployed yet or if the god is dead doesn't matter.

leroy

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post

Assist bonuses last the entire match for both the attacker (specified using patron god) and the defender (specified by environment choice). If the god hasn't been deployed yet or if the god is dead doesn't matter.

leroy
                      So just to be very clear, if the temple of the environment go down the troops will still be boosted by the environment?

Comment

Originally posted by leo View Post
                        So just to be very clear, if the temple of the environment go down the troops will still be boosted by the environment?
                        Yes, this is correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Fritz View Post
                          - Water Blast no longer boosts Kraken

Still don't understand that. Was that a huge bug? Anyone who is currently water blasting BEFORE releasing the kraken is getting a boosted kraken? +160ish%?!
                          This was not mentioned in TheKiddie's video. Is this a typo, a bug I never knew about, or a feature that is being changed? Maybe I'm just lost in the shuffle here, but multiple inquiries have resulted in no response. And everyone else has been responded to which makes me even more curious.
                          Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

Originally posted by Fritz View Post
                            This was not mentioned in TheKiddie's video. Is this a typo, a bug I never knew about, or a feature that is being changed? Maybe I'm just lost in the shuffle here, but multiple inquiries have resulted in no response. And everyone else has been responded to which makes me even more curious.
                            It has been this way since Poseidon/Hera was released. Both WaterBlast/Absorb boosted 'all things strength', which included Kraken/Wrath. Certainly a large group of users have known about these for a very long time, even though it isn't clear at all from the UI that this would be the behavior. We had contemplated just documenting it better in the UI, but in the end we thought it just didn't really make that much sense and frankly wasn't intuitive or expected, so we just cut out the behavior. Because of the patron god buffs and all the other balance changes, we thought this would be a good time to make the change. Additionally, with the 'old' behavior, the patron power allocations you might make to WaterBlast/Absorb powers would then indirectly also buff Kraken/Wrath more, which we thought would be really unbalanced and OP (as well as even more unintuitive). Thus even more necessitating the change.

leroy

Comment

It has been this way since Poseidon/Hera was released. Both WaterBlast/Absorb boosted 'all things strength', which included Kraken/Wrath. Certainly a large group of users have known about these for a very long time, even though it isn't clear at all from the UI that this would be the behavior. We had contemplated just documenting it better in the UI, but in the end we thought it just didn't really make that much sense and frankly wasn't intuitive or expected, so we just cut out the behavior. Because of the patron god buffs and all the other balance changes, we thought this would be a good time to make the change. Additionally, with the 'old' behavior, the patron power allocations you might make to WaterBlast/Absorb powers would then indirectly also buff Kraken/Wrath more, which we thought would be really unbalanced and OP (as well as even more unintuitive). Thus even more necessitating the change.

leroy
                              With absorb, you can see that Hera does a lot more damage. How would anyone know about water blast boosting kraken? How could anyone have tested that and known? I did some tests in Lycosura and, while the outcome will never be exactly the same, I saw no discernible difference between an Inspired Kraken ( 323200 ) vs an Inspired Kraken released with Water Blast active ( 579200 ). I would think, with that kind of differential, it would be obvious to see.
                              Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

Are you suggesting that by default everyone gets archer tents and hoplite tents and Athena/Artemis gets normal hoplites and normal archers and those can be boosted?
                                If possible yes, so tents are the default or can't be boosted by any patrons and the hoplites and archers are instead Athena and artemis assist boosts.

think it would make having these 2 as patrons, a little more attractive, which will in turn lead to a bigger variety of patrons. Cause right now 99% are only thinking ares, poseidon or hera as patron.

Comment

Working...
                                X