3.6 Changes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leroy View Post

Thanks Fritz. I'll check up with the team and see if any of these have been fixed in either a current release or a future release. Note that I recall no one ever in the history of the game except you has ever reported (23) as a problem.

leroy
    Unfortunately those bugs exist in game and been there for some time now.
    I can name 3 more bugs:
    1. Some of gods (mainly athena and poseidon) get stuck while attacking on a tower or barrack when they could easily move around like the other gods
    2. When assisted troops are attacking lets say purple temple and the attacker destroys lets say blue temple, the purple temple regain health ... that happens also with towers for some reason.
    3. This is funny but we have seen it many times, when we drop a tent in a corner a ballista from middle base will hit the tent 5000 miles away and you can see it going over the screen and land there.

Comment

Leo - I've seen with multiple accounts, with someone's account that I personally know IRL, etc... It's good to have someone back me up that doesn't live in my house! :-D

Dark 1 - I refer to this as (it's usually Zeus for me) Zeus getting his pinky toenail stuck on a building. It's annoying. I was contemplating posting that one, actually, but figured it's just a flawed game mechanic, probably due to rounding errors and didn't bother :-D

Dark 2. This is explainable. The bonus health is what is attacked first. So imagine a 50k temple surrounded by blue houses adding 150k health so it now has a total of 200k health. You damage the temple halfway. Therefore you did 100k damage (and the meter goes down halfway). You then destroy all the houses. Before destroying the houses, You had destroyed 100k of the 150k bonus health. So after removing the houses, you still have the original base 50k to deal with (which then makes the meter shoot back up to full).

Dark 3. This is unexplainable (and a good one...glad you posted it). Similar to when you drop VW on a cyclops, something kills your troops before the cyclops can release his boulder, so he therefore releases it and magically is able to target the nearest unit, which could be troops across the length of the entire screen. It's obvious this happens when the target is killed at the same moment as the weapon is released, but when that happens, why does it magically target the nearest thing, even if it's far out of range?
      Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

I encouuntered houses bug lot of times while building a new base from zero.

I kept trying to get an athen house, and i got apollo, ares, arthemis, aphro, zeus, hera, poseidon, hades, hermes house, before getting my athena one DD

Comment

Originally posted by Fritz View Post
          Dark 1 - I refer to this as (it's usually Zeus for me) Zeus getting his pinky toenail stuck on a building. It's annoying. I was contemplating posting that one, actually, but figured it's just a flawed game mechanic, probably due to rounding errors and didn't bother :-D
          I agree this is annoying. I'll try to find someone to take a look at this for 3.7.

Dark 2. This is explainable. The bonus health is what is attacked first. So imagine a 50k temple surrounded by blue houses adding 150k health so it now has a total of 200k health. You damage the temple halfway. Therefore you did 100k damage (and the meter goes down halfway). You then destroy all the houses. Before destroying the houses, You had destroyed 100k of the 150k bonus health. So after removing the houses, you still have the original base 50k to deal with (which then makes the meter shoot back up to full).
          Correct.

Dark 3. This is unexplainable (and a good one...glad you posted it). Similar to when you drop VW on a cyclops, something kills your troops before the cyclops can release his boulder, so he therefore releases it and magically is able to target the nearest unit, which could be troops across the length of the entire screen. It's obvious this happens when the target is killed at the same moment as the weapon is released, but when that happens, why does it magically target the nearest thing, even if it's far out of range?
          I thought we fixed this in... Mmmm... 3.5? I couldn't find a bug for it though, so maybe not. I tried to reproduce this for quite awhile just now but had no luck. Have you seen this recently? If so, and if you have a replay, can you send tech support the details about that replay so we can take a look at it?

leroy

Comment

[LEFT][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial][SIZE=12px]I thought we fixed this in... Mmmm... 3.5? I couldn't find a bug for it though, so maybe not. I tried to reproduce this for quite awhile just now but had no luck. Have you seen this recently? If so, and if you have a replay, can you send tech support the details about that replay so we can take a look at it?
            Checked around and sounds like it is still an issue. I'll try harder to reproduce.

leroy

Comment

Leo - I've seen with multiple accounts, with someone's account that I personally know IRL, etc... It's good to have someone back me up that doesn't live in my house! :-D

Ok, 1 and 3 should now both be fixed for 3.7 release. Note that for 1, the gods might still decide to go through buildings rather than around in some cases (like if you have a long line of houses, and you are in the middle of one side and tap to go to the other side of the house wall), but they shouldn't get stuck on corners anymore like they do now.

leroy

Comment

4 things:

1. Fritz is an awesome contributor
                2. Fritz needs to get laid, jeez dude u spent too much energy on this game...i kiddd
                3. Smacky has an iq of 60
                4. Leroy is a player friendly dev, kudos for the replies

What happened to the NO God, no friendly troops/tents allowed there Leroy? You just gonna caved in to the europeans? Smh

Comment

Originally posted by Rain View Post
                  What happened to the NO God, no friendly troops/tents allowed there Leroy? You just gonna caved in to the europeans? Smh
                  Lol, every time I bring it up as a proposed change people start yelling at each other.

leroy

Comment

I’d like to see No Gods/No Assists in 3.7!

Comment

When 3.7 is gonna come out?

Comment

Originally posted by Rain View Post
                        2. Fritz needs to get laid, jeez dude u spent too much energy on this game...i kiddd
                        I find time....nay, MAKE time for ALL of my myriad recreational pursuits :-D
                        Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

If there are so many bugs, please name them.

We'd really like to address any problems that users might be encountering and causing frustration. And if we don't know what they are, then obviously we can't fix them.

leroy

So I reinstalled the game not cuz this is some state of the art technology.. Just cuz the alliance members wanted me back..
                          3 battles got defs.. Couldn't do.. 2 I was winning n the game crashed.. Before asking "what else" go to the log n check where the software faults..
                          This isn't called a bug.. This is malfunction..
                          Im happy you guys aren't coding for Boeing or airbus.. Ppl would have sued happiness out of you for suboptimal performance..

Comment

I know this but the problem is when you dont have blue houses around purple which is most of the time. I can understand it happening with blue houses around or on blue temple but when you hit purple with troops and health goes down even if blue is destroyed purple shouldnt regenerate like that. I have seen it happen with other temples too like if we are attacking pink and attacker destroys yellow, same thing happens. When you assist keep an eye on it and you will notice it.

And also regarding the magical unexplainable glitches, ive personally destroyed art or apollo monument and they still release a last shot even after being destroyed leroy last the gods especially athena, poseidon and zeus get stuck a lot lately between barracks and houses i think its due to hermes acceleration.

I just want to say that its great that moderators are present replying and answering our quesrions but it would be greater if we could actually get some results on the game evolution in here. Plenty of great ideas around and a lot to make the game more fun and better. But the devs dont intend to go their ways then no need to waste time throwing ideas in forum.

Comment

leroy Cyclops throwing a boulder out of range...my alliance mate, Jason Prince, attacked someone named reparte140 yesterday. Toward the end of the battle, a cyclops close to the bottom of the screen was throwing boulders way out of range. Actually happened twice at the end of that battle.

Click image for larger version

Name:	cyclops.gif
Views:	48
Size:	1.07 MB
ID:	37318

Comment

Working...
                              X