3.6 Changes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.6 Changes

Minor release, basically just some bug fixes and a Spartan boost.

- Splash screen fix for certain resolutions
    - Healing light (non-)display stats upgrade bug
    - Sometimes buttons can be missing when you reinstall the game and then continue an existing account (until game restart)
    - When assisting, sometimes a retreated god 'ghost' will remain
    - UI exchange gem price bug when multiple buildings selected and they include Gorgon tower, Zeus Monument, Aphrodite Monument, or Hades Monument
    - Spartan attack boost (3x previous attack!)

I would not expect this to be the final Spartan change.

I've tried this new update, and what I can say is:
    That the game is much lighter and can be helped much better.
    I like it.
    Thank you.

Comment

I am experiencing a bug with this update. I should be level 81, and this is what shows in the alliance list. However, i show as level 80 on the main screen. Also, my main city is now inaccessible. When I reentered the game after update my secondary city was active for some reason. When I tried to activate main city I get an error message saying not enough resources.

thanks in advance for helping resolve this!

Comment

Originally posted by karlfs99 View Post
        I am experiencing a bug with this update. I should be level 81, and this is what shows in the alliance list. However, i show as level 80 on the main screen. Also, my main city is now inaccessible. When I reentered the game after update my secondary city was active for some reason. When I tried to activate main city I get an error message saying not enough resources.

thanks in advance for helping resolve this!
        This can be fixed by turning your phone all the away off and back on again.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post

This can be fixed by turning your phone all the away off and back on again.
          I restarted my kindle fire prior to writing the original message without success. I restarted again just now and it is still broken.

Comment

Originally posted by karlfs99 View Post

I restarted my kindle fire prior to writing the original message without success. I restarted again just now and it is still broken.
            Please message support from your account help menu and they can help.

Comment

Spartans are still to expensive. Maybe this elite troop should be immune to slow time???? As it is, nothing is immune to slow time nor is there anything to counter it.

Chris

Comment

I’ll add this too, if you have no intentions of No Gods No Assists, then let me have options on towers and monuments if I want them to target GODS ONLY, troops, or all enemies. You can’t tell me the troops in towers aren’t smart enough to target the greatest threat. Also, Fritz stated you should have given the options that Spartans have for defending a certain building to barracks and archeries too.

Chris
                Last edited by War Hammer; May 6th, 2019, 06:38 PM. Reason: Spelling error

Comment

1500 attack now on a maxed uncharmable spartan...lol. Maybe, to differentiate their building a bit more, you can make it taller and a bit thinner at the top. Perhaps add 1-4 balls of light on it depending on the strength level. Sorry. Couldn't resist.
                  Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

As Chris said, woud be better making them immune from slowtime and or making them immunre frod gods summon's splash, and increase their lives, they die kinda easy.

But yeh, price is outta control.

Comment

Originally posted by Fritz View Post
                      1500 attack now on a maxed uncharmable spartan...lol. Maybe, to differentiate their building a bit more, you can make it taller and a bit thinner at the top. Perhaps add 1-4 balls of light on it depending on the strength level. Sorry. Couldn't resist.
                      Too funny! Needs to be 6 balls of light at max though, to differentiate the costs.

Last edited by NalzN; May 7th, 2019, 06:01 AM.

Comment

Ballistas now prioritizing troops over buildings..

Comment

Originally posted by Smacky View Post
                          Ballistas now prioritizing troops over buildings..
                          It's really funny to expect people to attack on fuzzy logic. You can't call this a strategy game when we don't know what a converted ballista gonna attack temple or one single insignificant troop.
                          Such a waste.

You guys are making this game dead. I'd rather go back to the drawing board and ask myself what exactly am I trying to develop here?

Last one year updates all promoting defence.

​​​​​​I doubt if people gonna buy a chest of gems to put in place one overpriced gorgon. Obviously therez gonna be outliers to statement above but you can't base your revenue pipeline on outliers.

Sorry to say, this is NOT a strategy game anymore.

Chess is a strategy game and there haven't been any balance changes for over 2 millennias.

Goodluck with the hodgepodge being prepared here.

Comment

Has Apollo flame shot range gone down or size of the archeries/academies gone up?

​​​​​

Comment

Can the developers reconsider the way the god boosts like inspiration, slow time etc are used. I think the clock should keep ticking on these boosts when they are beamed back up with Hermes perk. I think it sucks they can smash up everything, then beam up and spend 30 seconds re-analysing everything and waiting for hordes to disperse, to the be able to drop them down again and continue with boosts. Might as well give them 2 min boosts.

Keeping the the clock ticking will force attacks to be more dynamic and quick thinking. You give defence no chance with how OP these boosts are, especially kraken which I think should not be able to take out temples or monuments. I have had defences where a kraken has taken out 2 temples and 3 monuments in one hit, despite having Athena or Poseidon houses on it...how do you defend against this! And there is no strategy in relying on kraken to sway the match in your favour.

final suggestion, enable a global chat source in game so people can recruit or chat with others from outside their own alliance. Having no means to advertise for new members is slowly killing off groups which makes players lose interest in the game on top of the above mentioned. All this feedback is meant as constructive only. Love this game, just needs some re-evaluation.

cheers
                              zeus

Comment

Working...
                              X