Alliance Score Adjustment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alliance Score Adjustment

Hi all! We're making a minor adjustment to the way that alliance score is calculated.

Starting very soon, inactive players will no longer be counted toward an alliance's total score. Score will be calculated as if those players were not on the alliance's roster at all. In other words, there'll be no penalty per se for keeping those folks in the alliance, but they'll no longer provide any points toward the total alliance score.

This change hasn't gone live yet, but we're planning to switch it on within the next couple of days. We'll post here again after this change has gone live throughout the game.

I hope that all makes sense, but ask if you've got any questions about this!

Click image for larger version

Name:	avatar824_33.jpeg
Views:	0
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	34008
    Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

Originally posted by Fritz View Post
      Click image for larger version

Name:	avatar824_33.jpeg
Views:	0
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	34008
      Hahaha lol Fritz πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Thanks for the info Jay
      New Turkish Delight Era. New friends...New start

Comment

Yes !!!! Omg !!!! Tears of happiness!!! Definitely party at my house!!!!! I can’t believe finally!!! I feel like Christmas is here !!! Miracles can happen! We can make a difference !

Ok ok ok I’m going to stop now πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰
        Last edited by Sweetmai; December 19th, 2018, 08:43 AM.
        A fun,active alliance Genesis 😊 Try us out

Comment

All right, folks, the alliance scoring changes are now live!

Originally posted by Sweetmai View Post
          Yes !!!! Omg !!!! Tears of happiness!!! Definitely party at my house!!!!! I can’t believe finally!!! I feel like Christmas is here !!! Miracles can happen! We can make a difference !

Comment

La mejor noticia de navidad .
            ​​gracias por escuchar y hacer todo lo posible para mejorar este juego .
            300s . alianza hispana se los agradece.

Comment

Can you confirm that your definition of an inactive player is when the player shows up as grey on the alliance page?
              Thanks!

Comment

Thanks for the change! And thanks Sweetmai πŸ˜‰πŸ‘
                See you on the FlipSide

Comment

Originally posted by Jbm View Post
                  Can you confirm that your definition of an inactive player is when the player shows up as grey on the alliance page?
                  Thanks!
                  A player is defined as inactive when their acount is listed as not active in the option menu (Active yes/no) and is greyed out.

Comment

Thanks developers for fix, we really appreciate it and im hoping for more updates (big and small)on the future.

saludos diego y a tu alianza

Comment

Waiting for info to see if this has gone live, looking at my alliance score it appears to have happened though. Are you going to post a full update on the update like you usually do please?

Comment

Originally posted by BuBBlez View Post
                        Waiting for info to see if this has gone live, looking at my alliance score it appears to have happened though. Are you going to post a full update on the update like you usually do please?
                        I think they only post what's in the update when there are new features. I've previously asked for a changelog so we can know when bugs are fixed as well as minor enhancements (like this one) they never tell us about in the news updates.
                        Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

Originally posted by Fritz View Post
                          I think they only post what's in the update when there are new features. I've previously asked for a changelog so we can know when bugs are fixed as well as minor enhancements (like this one) they never tell us about in the news updates.
                          Yea it would be nice to know the changes instantly rather than having to wait for them to post. Ihave seen a new post on the updates now

Comment

Working...
                          X