Butttttt you won?

Comment

At least he can defend against them, good job I still struggle

Comment

Originally posted by JanisJoplin View Post

Butttttt you won?
            Lol of course

Comment

Having done a little testing and seeing it happen against me, it seems to me that Heras wrath (or nuke) gets a boost for some reason through inspiration. For instance I just had someone nuke and destroy my health boosted MAXED troop buildings. If even those can't withstand the Wrath of Hera what's even the point of leveling up buildings??

1. Can any devs confirm this?
              2. If true...that's nuts! Her wrath is already crazy strong and can take out huge swathes of base, its ridiculously OP with an extra boost.

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post
                If you can reproduce, please send support an email and state the battle where the problem occurred. Please note that Wrath is in fact buffed by Inspiration, so there could be large differences from battle to battle based on that power alone.

Thanks!
                leroy
                It has been confirmed

Comment

Thanks Cas, having seen that, really hope it gets nerfed

Comment

Bumber

Comment

why nerf Hera? it encourages attacking. open up more land for towns. assign some ally troops max units. ie. you can only drop 6 vw in a lvl 90+ match, 5 vw in a 80+ match, etc. allies can learn to switch between units to preserve valuable VW til the end or at critical moments

Comment

the priority of the game's development at this point cannot be focused on satisfying a small number of hardcore players. the game needs ten times more downloads before CoC becomes unpopular. that doesn't happen if standard play is focused on defensive strats and playstyles. def matters to a few elites that are desperate to preserve their precious trophies and stay atop the leaderboard (Green proves this with NE screencaps). defense doesn't matter that much to 99% of players in this game or any other game. go play COD and tell me how many campers there are on a map... probably 2-4 out of 16. not even that. defense is reaction. offense is action. games in general promote action, not reaction. So, I agree with Green about fixing VW splurge (cap VW support as I suggested), but I disagree with nerfing God powers. adding more land and doing events like cheap house week or cheap tower week will make bases bigger organically and then this will neutralize god OP status. obviously, more time needs to be added.. proly 6 mins. players that have left the game will provide active players with those great moments where they can do their old style or have their old expectations about a win. that doesn't happen if gods are nerfed. instead players just get pushed down from their old trophy levels and lose interest in the game. it's relative deprivation and the opposite of fun.. therefore the opposite of games. only the 1% of elites treat games like something other than fun. those elites drop coin for sure, but not enough to keep a game growing. mobile games are not based on a fixed-cost model economically.

*if you don't like 1% vs 99% claims... just sub in "vast majority vs vast minority"
                        Last edited by Lobotomous; April 6, 2017, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X