Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q&A Live Stream - Ask Us Anything!

Hey guys!

We will be doing our first live Q&A session tonight from 7:30-8:30pm CST!

If you have any questions you'd like answered by the developers, post them here or join us live on the stream!

Keagirl will be hosting us on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/keagirl

Hi, thank you for making it possible to ask questions through this forum

i would like to get an understanding of the rewarding of 4 or 5 trophies when playing on easy level.

i have managed to play to a point where when I play on easy level, most of the attacked players are higher in level than I am, usually much higher than me, I seldom get a player of equal level or lower. Mostly I am rewarded with 4 trophies and on occasion receive 5 but this is rare.

however I have noticed that when I get attacked by other players on easy, they are mostly rewarded with 5 trophies, this does not make sense to me as most players are a minimum of 5 levels above me, so why are they rewarded with 5 trophies. I mean a level 80 attacks a level 65 on easy and walks away with 5 trophies, surely this is rewarding poor play.

Thank you

Comment

Hi, herewith my second question

i have noticed that the awe function during assist does not work, unless they have corrected it in the latest update, can we please make it possible that we can reset these assist functions under the gods so that we can rather spend the gold on something that does work.

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Soth View Post
        Hi, herewith my second question

i have noticed that the awe function during assist does not work, unless they have corrected it in the latest update, can we please make it possible that we can reset these assist functions under the gods so that we can rather spend the gold on something that does work.

thanks
        Awe is working when i use it. Its worth noting that the gods are not fooled by the awe when you're defending.
        Have a GoOd day!

Comment

I won't make it at that time, so I ask my questions here:

1. How balanced do you guys consider attacking/defence right now?
          2. Who is your favourite god? (everyone involved in developing when possible :-)
          3. Could you share different ability ideas before the final release of a god? (i.e. what were other ideas for Hades?)
          4. What was the hardest time in developing until now? (bug fixing, deadlines, user critic,...)
          5. When is the next god release?
          6. Can you increase Nectar pls?
          7. I dont like the rating systems plz fix...?

8. Of course you don't have to answer 5-7, and the other questions don't need to be adressed all!

As always, thank you Aegis Interactive and everyone involved for this awesome game!

Comment

Thanks for the great questions! We are about to go live, hope to see you there!

https://www.twitch.tv/keagirl

Comment

Since the new gods have passive abilities, will the original gods ever by upgraded?

Comment

I didn't see a VOD on Keagirl's channel, will there be any?

Comment

Originally posted by hiaux0 View Post
                  I didn't see a VOD on Keagirl's channel, will there be any?
                  I believe Kea will be posting the stream on youtube soon! We answered some of the questions on your list but couldn't fit them all in because we ran out of time. We hope to stream again in the future though!

Comment

Great stream last night, lots of fun! Special thanks to Morph for managing the comments and keeping it cool!

Comment

I have a question....

can we make it so revenges give you equal or half to what was taken from you? I don't think it's very fair for a level 95 player to come raid my level 85 base with 5 people and take 14 or more trophies and then when I revenge I only get 1.

Comment

I missed the Q and A but it sounded like it went well. Hopefully there is another Q and A steam in the future ☺
                        New Turkish Delight Era. New friends...New start

Comment

Hera not good. When will Poseidon come out?

Comment

Working...
                          X