No announcement yet.

Major Update 1.7 - Cyclops Tower!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Jay. I did write 'resources' didn't I. Damn fool! I meant 'trophies'. It's late and haven't had my medication for the day - nurse, nurse!

Comment

I'm playing on a galaxy s3 and the game worked great before the update. I did the update and now all I get on the start up screen is black and it sends me back to my phone's home screen. please help with this. I'm a lvl 39 player and I really enjoy this game. in game name is Mama and my alliance is 101% Adults.

Still not able to even access the game. black screen then kicks me back to home phone screen. nothing new in google play store either.

I did the quick fix update and still can't even start the game. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the game and still having the same issue. Please help with this. As I stated before, the game worked perfectly before the update.
      Last edited by Mamabear; November 30, 2016, 08:23 PM.

Comment

The fix is showing up in some app stores now.

Originally posted by Jay View Post
        Hey folks! We've just submitted an update to Apple to fix a couple of these big issues folks are experiencing on some iOS devices. (Android devices were not affected by these problems.)

Once the fix is approved, it will correct:
        -App exiting during font download on devices with 512 MB of memory
        -Gray squares replacing many of the game textures. (From what we've seen, this generally appears to occur on iOS devices manufactured from 2012 or earlier.)

Thanks so much for your patience! We'll have this out to you as soon as we can get it through approval!
        Have a GoOd day!

Comment

The reset/refund issues with some of the monuments has also been fixed!

Comment

Hey the game always freezes after the update please check it immediately guys

Comment

Originally posted by VOLKAN View Post
              Hey VOLKAN, are you able to access the game at all? If so, could you please email support and give us some more information about what you're seeing?

Comment

Originally posted by VOLKAN View Post
                Hey VOLKAN! We were experiencing some temporary performance issues earlier, but these have been resolved. Is this what you were hitting?

Please give it a try and let us know if you still hit any problems!

Comment

Thank you , as I learnt there were some server performance issues and after they are resolved everything is fine now

Comment

Just did the bug fix update and my game is back to normal. Thanks for the quick fix! (:

Comment

This update is sucks Crashing when downloading fonts its going back to my homescreen

Comment

Originally posted by Rhyan1221 View Post
                        This update is sucks Crashing when downloading fonts its going back to my homescreen
                        Hi Rhyan! We shipped an update earlier today that fixes this problem, so if you grab the very latest on the app store, you should be all sorted out! Of course, please let us know if you continue to have trouble even after updating at the app store.

Comment

Sweeet I never had a problem after update I feel bless.

Comment

i cant see the names of my allince member

Comment

Working...
                            X