Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now Live: Update 1.5 and New Developer Blog!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gabe View Post

It'sjustnate can't delete the game he loves it too much even tho he hates ares soldiers ( pls nurf) . He is took deep in it like me and you and many others. I love and the game and love the battles between us top battles. Cya on battle fields boys!! Good luck have fun!
    Gabeeeeeee!

Comment

Originally posted by lalamandee View Post

Gabeeeeeee!
      Lala my English isn't the greatest but I get the point across,.. I think

Comment

I have a question about awe in the assist feature...how exactly does it work?

I awed a few of the acolytes and the were immediately shot out by gods. I know it's only a short period of time but 0.0001 seconds doesn't seem right.

Comment

Originally posted by ALv2.0 View Post
          You are right lala. It was a personal problem. In so far as the update in my opinion broke the game to a large degree.
          When you now attack, you may attack without a flaw and still loose.
          That too me is a huge problem. I don't mind going against several assisters, but going against several that have more power than the town or the gods. That's not on.

I can also tell you all that this sentiment is felt within our alliance by about 80% of the players. They have now gone on an expedition, led by Gxgx to find a new game.
          There is currently little I can do to stem the tide. There is also little I want to do at this point in time.
          If you are looking for a new game I suggest Fortress Legends, been playing it non stop for the last month or two. It's quite addictive, you also run around and destroy peoples bases but you do it in a team or solo if you want. As for this whole discussion about gaining resources etc. I think that is the major flaw in this game, you gain resources whether you win or lose, you never lose resources. There is no incentive, you don't need to fear that you will get raided and therefore that upgrade you desperately need will be so much harder to get, forcing you to play for hours on end to make sure you get that gold needed like in clash of clans and other similar games. In GOO you can sit back accumulate gold from your defences, do the OC every now and then though that is also limited as it never resets so once you get to a point where you can't win there goes that avenue. But still you can increase the level of your gods and their skill by barely doing anything. It will take longer of course but if you're patient and you don't care about trophies then who cares. My trophy count has been the same for almost a month now around the 6300-6400 mark without me doing barely anything. I'm in the top 100 meh who cares. I think I spend more time reading the forums then actually playing the game, get far more enjoyment out of it, lol game itself is quite dry now.

Comment

It'sjustnate can't delete the game he loves it too much even tho he hates ares soldiers ( pls nurf) . He is took deep in it like me and you and many others. I love and the game and love the battles between us top battles. Cya on battle fields boys!! Good luck have fun!
            Yeah... Can't delete it... While Acos are OP, I have figured out how to kind of deal with them. And yeah, I like tussling with the big boys. Any time I take down a big base it makes me come back for more. Now I can't figure out how one time I can win rather easily and the next I am disintegrated in a heart beat. Kinda weird.

Comment

Gabe I copied your base I wanted to let you know Now I can destroy your base if no defense assit arrives

Comment

Originally posted by VOLKAN View Post
                Gabe I copied your base I wanted to let you know Now I can destroy your base if no defense assit arrives
                Volkan I actually copied it from Prometheus about a month ago, good luck with it! It's a nice setup hey with I I know how to beat u too wait ur base is my base Ahhh lol cya on the battle field buddy!

Comment

Volkan I actually copied it from Prometheus about a month ago, good luck with it! It's a nice setup hey with I I know how to beat u too wait ur base is my base Ahhh lol cya on the battle field buddy!
                  It'sjustnate hasn't been able to beat it yet so u don't have to worry about him and his 5 as sisters again

Comment

It'sjustnate hasn't been able to beat it yet so u don't have to worry about him and his 5 as sisters again
                    Ouchie... keep the gloves up!!

Comment

Now I copied it too! Got tired of losing to it. Had to see how to beat it. Hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Itsjustnate View Post

Now I copied it too! Got tired of losing to it. Had to see how to beat it. Hahaha
                        Yes buddy yes can't beat them join them, no hate at all!!

Comment

Originally posted by Itsjustnate View Post

Cept u did urs on opposite side, that changes everything!mobster reset all my gods lol

Comment

Nice update, good job guys.
                            Pretty In Pink OG (:

Comment

Working...
                            X