Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now Live: Update 1.5 and New Developer Blog!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now Live: Update 1.5 and New Developer Blog!

The Version 1.5 update is now live - available to both iOS players and Android beta testers!
    This update features The Olympian Challenge, Alliance Powers, new skins, balance changes, and other improvements!
    We've started a developer blog which has details on all the new features and changes:
    View our blog here!

A note to high level players:
    Zeus, Aphrodite, and Hades monument power upgrades above level 30 will not be available for a short time.
    We noticed a glitch had appeared after we'd already submitted to Apple, so we're getting a fix out for that straight away. In the meantime, all the other content should work as intended. Health upgrades and all other monuments are not affected by this.

We hope you enjoy the update, and as always, let us know if there's anything we can improve on!

I did some attacks and got no trophies. Porqueeeee??

Comment

Every time a new update goes live I'm at work and it take forever to update it 😭 But I will get it eventually! Lol.
      Sanctuary

Comment

Just got off work, heading in to see the new goodies!

Comment

Originally posted by Mcloving View Post
          I did some attacks and got no trophies. Porqueeeee??
          Hm, looks like it might be recording Challenge matches in the battle history. Those don't pay out trophies but they shouldn't be showing up there. We'll get straight on it!

Comment

One other small bug, Barbarian Ares temporarily reverts to the original Ares skin when he charges. Great patch so far!
            Titan Slayers for life! Also, check out my videos at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbV...BnL1u29WFVoWbQ

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
              The Version 1.5 update is now live - available to both iOS players and Android beta testers!
              This update features The Olympian Challenge, Alliance Powers, new skins, balance changes, and other improvements!
              We've started a developer blog which has details on all the new features and changes:
              View our blog here!

A note to high level players:
              Zeus, Aphrodite, and Hades monument power upgrades above level 30 will not be available for a short time.
              We noticed a glitch had appeared after we'd already submitted to Apple, so we're getting a fix out for that straight away. In the meantime, all the other content should work as intended. Health upgrades and all other monuments are not affected by this.

We hope you enjoy the update, and as always, let us know if there's anything we can improve on!

Enjoying Olympian challenge! But game is not posting my resources upon wins & some discoloration is showing on my base map. Kemossab1 @ Firesmoke
              *Kemosaabi @ Firesmoke. Forgot my forum & game name is diff. 😜🤓
              Last edited by Kemosaab1; August 31, 2016, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Love the new update. Hate the new shadowed font. Too hard to read!

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post

Hm, looks like it might be recording Challenge matches in the battle history. Those don't pay out trophies but they shouldn't be showing up there. We'll get straight on it!
                  Thanks for the report McLoving -- this is fixed now! Future challenge matches should no longer appear in your battle history.

Comment

Originally posted by Deridorn View Post
                    One other small bug, Barbarian Ares temporarily reverts to the original Ares skin when he charges. Great patch so far!
                    thank you Deridorn! We'll check it out!

Comment

How does an Android/Kindle beta tester get access to version 1.5?

Comment

Originally posted by DaveO View Post
                        How does an Android/Kindle beta tester get access to version 1.5?
                        Hi DaveO! We released v1.5 for Amazon and Google Play over the course of last night and this morning, so you should be able to grab an update from whichever store where you're signed up as a beta tester! Have fun

Comment

How are assists recorded now? It appears as though you only get one assist per drop regardless of what you drop for assists. Previously if you assisted with archers you get credit for each archer in that drop.

Comment

Great update guys! Next up alliance wars and the game will have everything....that we can currently imagine

Comment

Wow! To many presents to play with at one time! Olympian challenge=Awesome! Donations=pure chaos! Going to take some time to learn the tricks of the trade

Comment

Working...
                              X