Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Android Beta Test - Sign Up Now!

God of Olympus is coming to Android!
    If you or a friend have an Android device, sign up for our upcoming beta test here:

http://www.godsofolympus.com/beta/

iOS and Android users will be in the same player pool, so be sure to invite your friends to your alliance, and get ready to see some new faces on the battlefield!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Beta Sign Ups forum.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	205.3 KB
ID:	11438

Woooo! Finally!
    YouTube Channel

Comment

If any android users see this it is a great game. Hard to put it down, even when u r out of attacks there is always someone to help

Comment

I was wondering, can I have access to my account from both IOS and Android?

What I mean is, when I'm home, can I play from my iPad and when I'm at work, can I play from my Samsung cell? Or do I need to decide which of the two to use once and for all?
        Celestus,
        Officer of 7.1 Deadly Sins - Pooper Scooper Duty

Comment

Originally posted by Celestus View Post
          I was wondering, can I have access to my account from both IOS and Android?

What I mean is, when I'm home, can I play from my iPad and when I'm at work, can I play from my Samsung cell? Or do I need to decide which of the two to use once and for all?
          I think you can play on both devices! You just have to link them... But not sure how
          🔥CRATUS🔥
          ➡️ Number 1 Alliance Defending Bases ⬅️

Comment

when can i join in on the beta, subscribed to the e-mail list... but waiting for that e-mail is killing me inside

Comment

My question is the Android version dead? I forgot there was a beta for this.
              Join my new alliance: Farming Community. Just farm!

Comment

Originally posted by Elkin View Post
                I think its mainly people who use the ios version as well
                A New Era has begun.

Comment

TiK2112 - I replied to your PM.

Originally posted by Elkin View Post
                  Nope, not at all! We've had several hundred players testing and providing great feedback! Keep an eye on Facebook for announcements about the worldwide Android release very soon!

Comment

Working...
                  X