Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it true they’re changing the name of the game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it true they’re changing the name of the game?

Is it true that the new name for this game is going to be “Centaurs and Gorgons”? I hope that’s not the case. But it does make sense, seeing as that’s pretty much what the game has now boiled down to.

BTW, if UW is about the requiem how does one use that effectively when so many bases have sold off all the barracks and academy’s in favor of CENTAURS AND GORGONS?
    You don’t win against many bases without requiem. Before I buy more gems I was wondering if that’s the name of the game now.

Sounds more fitting tbh. Add hero to it as those 3 thing are just way more better than the gods of olympus

Comment

(sad joke) Maybe someone in the team really really like horses and wanted to share it with the players.

Comment

centaurs were the worst mistake to introduce to this game, singlehandedly they ran many of the userbase away. from my limited experience so far I would not say their nerf has been effective. I don't mind heros or gorgons personally, heros are capped at 3 on a map, and can be countered, or avoided, gorgons are usually pretty easy unless you're attacking with UW gods, but centaurs are absolutely toxic to the health of this game, the speed and ability to lop off huge chunks of a gods health bar make slow push a frustrating endeavour.

Comment

The damage boost kinda balance out the health nerf

Comment

also more of the 4 centaurs spawned at the start of the match

Comment

Originally posted by Marshmalo View Post
              also more of the 4 centaurs spawned at the start of the match
              More than 4 per building?

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post

More than 4 per building?
                I think he meant to say “also 4 centaurs spawned at start of battle”. I would imagine they are indicating battles are harder because of more troops spawned at the start of attack.

Chris

Comment

Defense is back to meaningless. Atlanta Paris are so easy to be killed. Paris was used to dominate the game… the good old days.
                  Now Chain of Zeus.

Comment

I am winning for defense after the update

Comment

Y’all should try Aphrodite patron. The 40% health nerf to centaurs means Aphrodite charms 40% more troops. Similar to Zeus patron, take 1-2 temples start, another with Hera and Ares and then drop Zeus use slow, he dies drop all gods use awe and charm. It’s like requim in ow

Comment

Originally posted by Mario View Post
                        Defense is back to meaningless. Atlanta Paris are so easy to be killed. Paris was used to dominate the game… the good old days.
                        Now Chain of Zeus.
                        Eu também não estou gostando do que estão fazendo com o Paris, estão acabando com a saúde e a velocidade dele, toda atualização eles estão nerfando ele

Comment

Originally posted by Mario View Post
                          Now Chain of Zeus.
                          In my opinion previou updates were hitting just Slowpush guys. Balance is when slow or mono suffer eqally.

When that is happening I will agree with you.

I mean my agreement makes no difference to your statement as its your opinion but I will support you once real balancing starts.

Comment

Balance in this game? I'm not sure the devs ever really attempted it, to be fair it would be a massive endeavour to achieve while having a game continue to be fun. Gods who can be buffed with patron points, and buildings that can be buffed with houses can create such monsters on offense or defense. I understand now why 90% of bases I attack are of abandoned accounts, because players who reach around level 100 often don't see much point continuing. Attacking at that level is a chore, and earning enough stone to build or improve anything takes too long for minimal benefit.

Comment

buff offense but decrease upgrade cost for defense?

Comment

Working...
                              X